Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Does Unconditional Love Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Unconditional Love Exist? (536 Views)

Does true love exist?? / Do Love Exist Or Is Relationship Just A Game Of Convienence? / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Xpol: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2020
This girl claimed her love for me is unconditional,no matter what happened she’s destined to marry me.
Sometimes I’d say some “what of if...” but she’d say I shouldn’t bother myself cos her mind has already been made up. Hmmm what of if I have wife and children already? She’d say once I still wish to marry her that one is a simple case, most times she told me she couldn’t sleep at night because of me. I was like could this be real?
In making everything short... two days ago I told babe there’s something I’ve been hiding from her... I once married and have children, in fact I was shocked with her responses she couldn’t even try to ask some questions in order to be sure I was telling the truth, she just called off the relationship.
Sweety but you said you love me? Who’s my sweety was her response, she said she loved me because I was single but now that she knew I wasn’t then no more love. She bade bye bye
I’m ok and feeling fine cos already I don’t believe in unconditional love, man love for a purpose..there’s always one or two reasons for loving someone.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Well to be Frank and sincere the only unconditional love that now exist is from our parents but the sad reality in relationships.

Seeing unconditional love is like finding a needle in a beach Sand. It can only take GOD In heaven and luck to see a woman or man that loves you unconditionally.

In this generation, everybody wants something, nothing goes for nothing.

Relationship this days is money for hand, body for bed.

No more true love, what we have now is interest love.

3 Likes

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Yes!
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Don't let anyone deceive you...unconditional love my foot undecided.

1 Like

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by sLentlover7778(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Yes there's unconditional love, but it takes money to activate it.. grin grin grin
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by czarr(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2020
No such thing.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2020
another name for unconditional love is madness.
nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Martinez39(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Unconditional love can't exist theoretically even though there is wide range to which we can choose to love deeply. However, many people use this infeasibility to incorrectly justify why they use and treat others like sh!t and why they can't modify their shitty behaviour for selfish reasons and hold themselves accountable. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
IT DOES.
DON'T EXPECT TO FIND IT OUTSIDE YOUR FAMILY. THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT STAY TRUE. SOMETIMES.

1 Like

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
It exist on the condition you can financially provide her liitle basic needs. I notice no matter how sweet and loving I am to my girlfriend she glows and feels more happy when I can buy her those little basic things she needs.
As a man try to be a little financially bouyant if you want to enjoy the love of a woman.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Xpol: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Yes there's unconditional love, but it takes money to activate it.. grin grin grin
funny
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist? by Xpol: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Girl will claim she don’t love you cos of your money but when she ask and you don’t give problem comes. Man can love a girl because of beauty but when the girl why do you love me he’ll say I just love you from my heart no reason.There’s always a reason attached to loving someone unless we just want to deceive ourselves but your parent can love you most among ur siblings even though you’re the “baddest”

(1) (Reply)

Can The Girls I Want To Marry Follow Me To Canada? / "Don't Think Your Sin Is Too Much, I Used To Supply Ladies To Some Pastors 4 Stu / Have You Ever Regretted Having ��� With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.