Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97731 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Carson110(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Forgive him and pray for him to change. Treat him well so he can start loving you again. Take care of your body and learn to keep a man. I'm kidding please sue him to court and divorce him. I'm hear in case you need to cheat on him
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Antoeni(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Demonic & Satanic Husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.

From d way I see many Nigerian men relate with women, d fact remains that many men will always cheat irrespective of how perfect their wife's body is. Once some guys in Nigeria are making small money, d next thing is to start spending on women. They don't have relationships even in marriage. So it goes beyond stretch marks

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by iamdref: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oyah were is the picture
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just buy snipper, I’m sure you know what to do with it.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
egopersonified:
can a man be more useless? na the side chick I pity, worse awaits you
why did you say so? I don't blame her, I blame the man

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by talk2hb1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
That One No Be Husband Abeg, make she just kneel down and beg him because such boy won't hesitate to kill her then report to the matter to her family to call the boy family. And for Aunty Side Chicken, a cheque of advance pity has been issued in her name; because if a Boy can do that to his Wife (someone who has a child for him) I guess she is more disposable than a menstrual pad.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by amakablessing(f): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Convenant modern Academy, Oleme Amaifeke Orlu, IMO State, is in need of qualified teachers in the following field, they include:
1.English language
2.Economics
3.Business Studies
4.French
The pay is very attractive, please call these number, if you are very much qualified and interested, 07039613182.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by myprosper: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tufiakwa, stupid man

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by mayorofafrika(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
the man get mind oh
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by olat11: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
It is a pity that ur lovely husband can do that to you.

However, it is very important to know that, you won't be a hero by divorcing or do something silly to him since a child is involved.

Firstly, prayerfully, u need to draw the attention of ur husband to this bad behaviour of him... make to understand if the reverse was the case, what ll he do?

Making him to remember the first love and probably after this, just inform his people abt it.

This is just a lesson to everyone of us, that marriage shd only be base on Godly foundation and not beauty or material things that will vanished way like a grass.

It is well in Jesus Name.

2Cor.6.14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Worldwarnews: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wow. This is so wrong.

Was this really why Regina Daniel Married Ned? Fans once again accused Regina Daniel of marrying for this reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KIdxN6-2eY
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by chaloskyx: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
divorce him simple
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Josh44s(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Women are their own worse enemies. As for the man! Why will you snap your wife nudes! Na wa ooo. A lot of people go into marriage for the sake of bearing Mr & Mrs or because they see others getting into it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by AdonaiAluminium: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
The man has just disgraced himself not the wife

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs roof repair and maintenance etc
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by davidguitar20: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
picture or I don't believe it undecidedpicture or I don't believe it
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by GOFRONT(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
The kind of Hell on earth some women go through all in tha name of marriage ehn??

As we are talking right now, Someone's lovely hubby is romping with his side chick somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Very stupid a man.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Josh44s(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
COURVOISier:
Men need to understand that child birth sometimes deform women. Appreciate her for it and not to be disgusted. wink

Not just sometimes, always. A woman who has put to birth can never look the same again. It’s a biological stage in the life of a female creature, not just human but animals as well.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
HABA MAN. NOT TO THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD. AM A GUY BUT THIS IS SO SO WRONG. NO WOMAN DESERVES THIS

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?
That man is heartless...an animal to say the least...if you must be stupi.d must you drag your wife into it too?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by ailenmen: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Don't be discourage, just keep fit and continue with it and u will c d difference. Don't mind d side chick ,ur husband was foolish but don't mind and follow d keep fit exercise. D first week will be pain full but continue, u will c d difference
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by alexola20(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth be told, blood don enter the guy brain....

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by debbysure01(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
That's a big disrespect....
It will also be a big lesson to ladies...You really need to take care of yourself to prevent stretch Mark and most importantly big tummy before or after birth.....To be sincere, men like appreciated ladies wey set...

For solution, you can check my signature.

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by JADEK01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

end the marriage
,it was never ur husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by peacettw: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Josh44s:

Not just sometimes, always. A woman who has put to birth can never look the same again. It’s a biological stage in the life of a female creature, not just human but animals as well.

I agree. Our physique change, sometimes for the worse. When is stretch marks ever a bad thing.. Beyonce and Co all have them. Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
etrange:
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!

If tomorrow the lady leaves, NL boys will gather here to call her all sorts of names for not being able to "keep a home". I pity women, honestly.

She sound like one of those who would never consider a divorce. It's bad enough that women go out daily and meet bullshit men who have no respect what so ever for them, coming home to the same or worse is unimaginable

If a woman can't find a man who respects her better she stay alone and have peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by semyman: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Stop passing judgement while initiating a post.
Have you heard from the husband?
May be she is public property or gateman and neighborhood animashaun
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Kaetoh: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
etrange:
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom!

If tomorrow the lady leaves, NL boys will gather here to call her all sorts of names for not being able to "keep a home". I pity women, honestly.
stop saying rubbish, as if you can live without men. Don't try to pitch women against men, if you are unable to get a faithful man its probably because you are also not good enough. I am married for years and I am never tired of loving my wife, infact my love for her increases daily. I maried her a virgin even as a graduate. How good are you as a woman or a girl. I adore my wife, just last year I spent 7 months without seeing her yet I never had a handshake with another woman. I respect other ladies out there. When i stroll by a red light district I say 'hy' to the sisters who choose to be whores but never condemn nor indulge. There are good and bad men and women, you will sound silly if you ask your mother to fear your father in order to be wise. Think before you talk else you will be scolded every time you try to speak.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Osobi32(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm so sorry woman, you got married to a boy! Too bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.