Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- (894 Views)

[kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / My Friend Forcing My Girlfriend To Do A Relation With Him. What Should I Do Now? / My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by kweensheba: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Break up is always painful, but as painful as it may be, once it happens, you have to let it go.

Continuous relationship with an ex- is a continuous reminder of an unpalatable past.

It also portends great danger to the present.

Let bygone be bygone.
Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
not all past are wrong or negative.... you can break up with someone and still be friendly with them. its all down to the type of person your are.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by tonysunkan: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
One can still be 'formally' friendly with an ex-
Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by EarthKing(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ex lovers are light scars , the scars doesn't hurt. But you won't forget what it was... Wale_Chills.
Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by tonysunkan: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Sometimes, it is not easy to let go.
Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
That's why it's good to shred your exes heart before leaving....that way they don't want to ever hear from you again. Freedom!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Further Relation With Your Ex- by tonysunkan: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sometimes, it is hard to say goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. / Couples Celebrate 15 Years Wedding Anniversary With Their 11children / BBNAIJA: Watch What Lilo And Eric Were Caught Doing In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.