Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. (1562 Views)

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Experts in the house, i did my waec examination last year and by the grace of God i had a good result. But the odds are not in favour when am considering using it to study medicine. My school of choice is ABù. Below is the result:

English- c5

Mathematics- c4

Physics- c5

Chemistry- c5

Civic education- c6

Biology- d7

Agricultural science- b3

Economics- b3

Data processing- c6

Or do I need to use GCE?

Moderator help me out here.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Enwhen(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
BIOLOGY ...D7.....Its a NO.

Its not all courses u can do , except some that they may allow u because of passed in Agricultural Science.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Ladylite: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why not take another exam and boost your biology grade
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by edoairways: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
VicThory Please buy GCE form because your Biology result spoiled the whole thing
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Enwhen:

BIOLOGY ...D7.....Its a NO.

Its not all courses u can do , except some that they may allow u because of passed in Agricultural Science.

Thanks!
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:
Why not take another exam and boost your biology grade

I will. Thanks.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:
VicThory Please buy GCE form because your Biology result spoiled the whole thing

Okay, i will. Thanks!
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is the result you get when you spend all your time doing this........
Toto Don finish you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is the result you get when you spend all your time doing this........
Toto Don finish you

Lol. Maybe someone logged on my Nl account in the cafe where i work cos i don't remember doing that.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Pr0cter: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
VicThory:

Lol. Maybe someone logged on my Nl account in the cafe where i work cos i don't remember doing that.

Really!! grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pr0cter:

Really!! grin grin grin

Yeah.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Octopusssy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
VicThory:

izz dat so?

5 Likes

Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Octopusssy:

izz dat so?

Am damned serious babe. That ain't me. Check if you would see me commenting on that thread again.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Pr0cter: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
VicThory:

Yeah.

We both know that's not true
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pr0cter:

We both know that's not true

You and I know nothing bro. Peace.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Khd95(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
what kind of medicine do u want to strudy, babalawo sef na medicine man cool
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by VicThory(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Khd95:
what kind of medicine do u want to strudy, babalawo sef na medicine man cool

You know but you're just trying to be funny, Well, you're bad at it.
Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by Alexaonfleek: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Won't be possible at all
Even if school gives you,i doubt jamb will
Just write waec this year or buy gce form

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Study Medicine With This Result. by enawt: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yes, you can study medicine with that.... But From home

No school is taking that shit, not even in the North

Next please

(1) (Reply)

School Resumption Date / ASUU Strike Will Come To An End As We Continue Negotiations Next Week / 9 Attitudes That Will Command Respect From Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.