Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

After Interviewing 493 Poultry Farmers... I Reveal Poultry Money Making Secrets - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After Interviewing 493 Poultry Farmers... I Reveal Poultry Money Making Secrets (595 Views)

INSIDER REVEALS: Obi Cubana Money Making Secrets With Ecommerce / The Simple Money-making Secrets Of Online Millionaires / Get Ready As I Reveal To You How To Make Cool Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Interviewing 493 Poultry Farmers... I Reveal Poultry Money Making Secrets by LIAONCEN(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
So last year between the period of July to October I interviewed close to 500 poultry
farmers in Nigeria both physically and majority through phone calls interviews...

I was a poultry farmer at a very young and making some cool cash \before getting into business consulting /, I for one knows what poultry farmers in Nigeria pass through and this led me to seek for more knowledge to knowing what separates money-making poultry farmers from broke once

I actually went ahead to put down everything I learned Like;
1. 80/20 rule
2. How to Find a Niche
3. Business Model that works and others
4. How to get clients online/video content/ this, in particular, comes as a bonus...

into a blueprint

So I am actually writing this article to direct you all to a page and also video
I made about the blueprint sharing some advice and also talking about what
you will get to learn if you finally decide to get access to the blueprint

You can read about the blueprint here http://naijaceo.com/blueprint

or watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5yD8PH-Ddk

all the best this Newyear

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Buy Luxury Plots Of Lands In Maple Woods Estate 2, Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Real Estate Lnvestment Opportunity / Real Estate The Best Place For Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.