Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Practice 18 Years JAMB Past Questions, Answers & Get Real CBT Experience With PA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Practice 18 Years JAMB Past Questions, Answers & Get Real CBT Experience With PA (494 Views)

I Used Last Years JAMB Email To Register This Year JAMB / Good News Due To The Massive 2021 JAMB Failure See This Years JAMB Cut-off Mark / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice 18 Years JAMB Past Questions, Answers & Get Real CBT Experience With PA by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you ready for 2020 UTME?

Prepare for your forthcoming examination here.
Pass in one sitting! Test yourself now with the PASS NG Jamb CBT app.

Good news, you can practice 2020 UTME without the Internet
and also get access to the JAMB brochure & syllabus with the pass ng app.

PASS.NG (JAMB UTME 2020, Post-JAMB, WAEC, NECO) PASS.NG is Nigeria’s No. 1 e-testing platform which helps students/candidates prepare for Nigeria’s most important admission examinations & Job Prep Test: JAMB UTME CBT, POST-UTME, WAEC, NECO, COMMON ENTRANCE, NPOWER Recruitment Prep Test among others.

PASS NG JAMB CBT App has past questions, with answers and explanations and study materials.

Many university students have all testified to the wonders of this app and how it has all helped them get very prepared for their JAMB examinations and helped them get good scores that gave them their admissions, and your own story won’t be different.

get the app from here (https://otownloaded.co/practice-18-years-jamb-past-questions-answers-get-real-cbt-experience-with-pass-ng-cbt-app/)

(1) (Reply)

Syllabus For UTME Literature 2020 / See How I Make At Least 5k Weekly With My Smart Phone / How I Make Up To 5k And More Using Just My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.