Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos (63367 Views)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Octaves(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm sure the church has forgiven him. This is justice taking its course. The church can't obstruct justice.
The dude did not need help, if not he would have asked properly. He just wanted to desecrate the sanctuary of God, so let him face the music

Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Octaves(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

who reported the case? who is the complainant?
You said the church wants to send him to jail as if the church is the judge passing the sentence.
Yes he was reported to the police because he is a criminal. If he wanted help, he could have met the appropriate authority in the church and not desecrating the sanctuary w

Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by judgementyard(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
timbuk2:
Things will turn better for that dude very soon...that's one way of getting God's attention...thief nd drink d blood finish...pure genius
You just made my day more merrier grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by KarsanHughston: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

who reported the case? who is the complainant?
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 11, 2020
The guy no dey fear repercussions sha
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Walkingkilo(m): 1:41am On Jan 11, 2020
machuks45:
Normal drink no do u,nah holy communion wine u go dey steal.

You no know say na that one dey shark pass!?

You go high sotey you go reach where Bros J dey, begin follow am nack teeth
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Walkingkilo(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Fucklove:
Terrible Hunger in the land. Buhari why why why

Holy communion wine na food?
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 2:13am On Jan 11, 2020
The too much hunger in the land has blocked his sense of reasoning that he failed to realize he was drinking curses upon himself.
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Valkrie: 2:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Geeclark:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/372035-man-arraigned-in-lagos-for-stealing-communion-wine.html

I just wonder why Jesus Christ didn't arrest him in the church at the point of stealing...!!
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2020
If na mosque dem catch am him for don forget sey him come to this world

Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2020
namiji2598:
my experience with road safety today is not funny, I pray for a terrible life to all of them
AM VERY SORRY MY BROTHER THATS THE WAY THEY BEHAVE.
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2020
NO GODLY AWE ANYMORE!!!
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Truthbites: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
LMAO.... Things dey happen 4 this next level o!

Next level isn't even a level...very bad level indeed
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Toluwalograce: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Forgive him,, he doesn't knw what he was doing
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2020
One of the reasons I so love Jesus
Matthew 12vs3:haven't you heard what David did when he and his companions were hungry?He entered the house of God and ate the consecrated bread with his companions,which was not lawful yet are innocent.
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by TinyHacker: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2020
all these fake news
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by demavict(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2020
Free Participation. Start your new taking this opportunity. Strictly for Business Owners in Lagos.

Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Maliqcious: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
some people just dey comment rubbish even if e won steal wine na food..abi soap na chicken? The church for no carry am go p.station na there I feel say dem do wrong.
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Aguero101(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2020
The guy just want to repent..... So the only way is to drink the wine. Highness and repentance will go hand in hand.
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Skoolface01: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai ! Dis guy self. Only u, 2 bottles of blood grin
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by baakinmagana: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
he wan clear poverty comot for hn eye.............
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by TheAk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lol,trying to get boozed up on the blood of Christ. That's new cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
This reminds me of a local man in my area, who was charged to court for stealing at the court the following conversation ensued

Lawyer: Are you guilty or not guilty!

Suspect: Guilty

The suspect brother stood up and shouted "Na you steal am abi no be you

The suspect in a clear and loud voice replied back " Broda I say no be me steal am ooo

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US