Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? (539 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by nlPoster: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Suggestions please.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Suggestions please.

I talk to my spouse.

But then, from the start, we never had any false pretences as to why we were getting married, so it is easier for any one of us who steps out of line to be correctively spoken to by the other.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Suggestions please.

I talk to my spouse.

But then, from the start, we never had any false pretences as to why we were getting married, so it is easier for any one of us who steps out of line to be correctively spoken to by the other.

A note of warning; never speak of it to any connected 3rd party who will definitely have hidden motives like either spouse's parents/ family members or your pastor etc. They always make matters worse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by mii4u(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
It depends on the problem, some men don't like to be corrected especially by their spouse, I've heard a husband asking his wife "how dare u correct me, how can I correct u wen u go wrong? How can work out things with such a man dat feels dat he cannot be corrected by a woman?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by nlPoster: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
I meant who can a married couple talk to if they are having problems with each other that are not resolved.

Suggestion please.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by frozen70(f): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
nlPoster:
Suggestions please.

Well if you have a listening partner then ist down and iron it out

If not, you look for who he or she respects most

But make sure you are not at fault in the first place
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by nlPoster: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Respond impassively please, no personal sentiment, just give suggestions.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by nlPoster: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle Marital Troubles? Who Do You Talk To? by saintade01(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
1. God

2. Yourselves

3. Relations

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Who Lost Her Three Children In New Year Day Accident In Canada, / Check These Mind Blowing Water Bottles .you'll Definitely Like Them . / Ortom Reunites Channels Tv's Angbo With Battered Wife (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.