Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95537 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Emmyxclusive: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2020
I have said this here but people don't believe it, putin and trump are cool. US hv been helping Russia with Intel
Hoppeyhemmy:
People thinking any issue will come up are dreaming. US intelligence saved Russia twice under Trump administration from terrorist attack on Russia soil. The recent one was that of 31st Dec. 2019 to 1st January 2020. Previous one was that of 2017. They are cool.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Them for gun am down na
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2020
itsme01:

they dont know trump is a business man, i wonder when last trump went to church or saw a bible... if he hates muslim he wouldnt sell saudi $1bn military hardware

Saudi get issue with Iran which Trump can't carry matter for head ..so it like brother take kill brother while me outsider sit down and watch.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by netflicks(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2020
This is real serious and SARS come my area dey harass young folks while politicians dey thief billions....naija will be invaded finally if WW3 happens
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by davillian(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

You dey whine state....All those stones and stick they use in killing fellow Africans nko
Blessings from the skies would do more damages this WWW 3 thats why world powers are building defensive systems...
Before they go call gamers to come play games and they won't know the drones are shelling real bombs grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Datweenz: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2020
World war part 3
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:
People saying Russia will enter America to send anything on America soil I just dey laugh....do you guys know the level on weapon and anti missle interceptor in America both the ones the world know about and don't know about? Ok way before now who ever knew that America had 52 F-35 jet in Utah alone....imagine what they will have on other states...why do you guys think they spend trillions of dollars every year developing weapons abi una think say na Nigerian government wen go talk say they spend billion of naira untop weapon and nobody dey see am....
For those that want to agure only mention me if you have someone in US Army if not abeg wakka pass.

forget about the American hype. why didn't the American missile interceptor prevent the Yemen Houthis Rebels missile attacks on Saudi aramco oil installations

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2020
ItooWorWor:

In the year 9030 grin grin

OMG oh what a country.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2020
franchasng:
RPirez won the war!!!

Muslims should pursue peace, stop killing innocent and vulnerable people and I am cool with you all!!

I hate terrorists, I will kill them with my bare hands if I come across any!

Muslims must start condemning their fellow Muslims when they commit terrorism .

Those fvkers disgust the living hell out of me. I hate Cowards and they're a bunch of Cowards indeed.

On battle field, Soldiers helmets are equipped with head phones and were encouraged to listen to songs like this sang by Blooghound gang....

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn
"

It's indeed adrenalin pumping and makes you feel so invisible. Don't get it wrong... I despise those cowards, I just don't like false stories and misrepresentations. cool
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
santori:

forget about the American hype. why didn't the American missile interceptor prevent the Yemen Houthis Rebels missile attacks on Saudi aramco oil installations

Iran missile nothing concern Yemen...simple Trump wanted an excuse to go after Iran but since him plan failed he order a military hardware be sold to Saudi.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

No country is check mating America actually the world is sleeping on them.

Asad and maduro would have been history if no nation is checking them
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

Saudi get issue with Iran which Trump can't carry matter for head ..so it like brother take kill brother while me outsider sit down and watch.

Saudi is actually using the weapon on yemen and not Iran, and again US are being patronized by the Arabs in the middle east so as to protect their Oil Assets (vessels, pipeline , wells) just like South Korea pays US $500m for its anti missile defense against North Korea

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/why-did-us-missile-defense-fail-septembers-saudi-oil-attack-111791?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8lu-JifrmAhVFQxUIHXLfAYEQFjABegQICBAB
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Crayfish09: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2020
BabaCommander:
Russia always acting like a kid.
Putin is just a common mafia boss always acting like they are tough, but never ever trowing a blow except at todlers like Ukrain.
Russia is under US sanction that's damaged their economy and US and Isreal are bypassing them to carry out air strike in Syria.

Forget it, this is all Russian can do. The US military is built to fight 2 major wars simultenuosly and not loss.
Russia is just grandstanding because they know the US will always act with restraint.
Isn't Russia under US sanction?

Mention 1 powerful country the US has been able to defeat since 1945. Common Vietnam whooped their butt. China dealt with them during the Korean war and they had to bribe generals and use the help of NATO countries to defeat a 3rd world Iraq. If Iran or North Korea was a weak country like Nigeria they would have invaded then since

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2020
davillian:

That money would have bought 25 F 35 A war jets.

Even if na 5 we get sef we are ok..... imagine Trump fighting because an American contractor and army were killed oooo....you know how many Nigerian Don die for South Africa....you know how many of our military men don die for battle front....yet one grandpa will come out and say he's not corrupt.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by blackgold2018(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2020
drakeli:

Do you know Russia was even having problem paying its retiree pension? That country is broke. Accumulating weapon is what makes it relevant on world stage. It’s citizens are poor compared to Americans

They can’t even afford to give financial aides to countries. In fact, I don’t know what Russia is actually good at doing than other countries apart from weapon accumulation
Is it the Russia that gives Europe gas? Is it the same Russia that just opened another pipeline channel that runs from Turkey to Europe? Oga sometimes tune to CNN to watch updated news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by unbitchable(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2020
Nonsense News.. There are near collisions that are frequently occasioned at south China Sea.
itsme01:

they dont know trump is a business man, i wonder when last trump went to church or saw a bible... if he hates muslim he wouldnt sell saudi $1bn military hardware
He saw a Bible during his inauguration as the POTUS.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by IJOBA2: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Russia wan buy market
Meanwhile America can conduct recruitment in Nigeria biko. Some guys are interested in fighting in this raging war
YOU MEAN BOKO BOYS
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2020
netflicks:
This is real serious and SARS come my area dey harass young folks while politicians dey thief billions....naija will be invaded finally if WW3 happens

And Buhari will be killed

It a vision.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by IJOBA2: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Okpa di Oku!!!!
shocked
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2020
unbitchable:
Nonsense
He saw a Bible during his inauguration as the POTUS.

three years ago, how christian like grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Jaykay33(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:

grin angry Trump is a coward like Nnamdi kanu.
. U are d biggest fool in the world?

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Mention 1 powerful country the US has been able to defeat since 1945. Common Vietnam whooped their butt. China dealt with them during the Korean war and they had to bribe generals and use the help of NATO countries to defeat a 3rd world Iraq. If Iran or North Korea was a weak country like Nigeria they would have invaded then since

Mr Man stop that nonsense do you know anything at all, how would you say Nigeria is weak....do you know we have DSS? Those men can locate anybody and move to Abuja on Buhari orders Anytime any day.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by susiivy: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2020
They feel left out
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Jaykay33(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Godsonjoe:
sorry to say this: When Igbos they want peaceful separation from nizooeria and peaceful referendum, some of you will be calling for war... And they keep telling you that a call for peaceful separation is not a call for war....
God help us all to reason with IPOB
. God bless u
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by judgementyard(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2020
post=85688088:

Damn it! shocked

USA versus the WORLD!

May the best team win.....
But, At the end of it all, there won't be a winner or a loser!

Peace is all we want in the WORLD.
And someone new on nl will think you're a saint grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2020
YungJo207:

Lol you funny....bruh nothing was in that base that was called an interceptor that base was like a store yard for military weapon the men have been evacuated....even Iran said they knowing shot those missle to those places just to destroy their machine and not lives...

Iran contacted Iraq to show what you say? Do you know Iran and Iraq are not in good terms? My guy read between the lines.....this guys are playing gamble with lives and they care less.

Iran and Iraq are in very good terms , they've never had this type of cordial relationship before, mind you the current Iraqi leadership is Shia unlike in the past when they were ruled by the sunni

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2020
santori:

Iran and Iraq are in very good terms , they've never had this type of cordial relationship before, mind you the current Iraqi leadership is Shia unlike in the past when they were ruled by the sunni

They are not in good terms bruvh do your findings.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by somehow: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2020
BabaCommander:
Russia always acting like a kid.
Putin is just a common mafia boss always acting like they are tough, but never ever trowing a blow except at todlers like Ukrain.
Russia is under US sanction that's damaged their economy and US and Isreal are bypassing them to carry out air strike in Syria.

Forget it, this is all Russian can do. The US military is built to fight 2 major wars simultenuosly and not loss.
Russia is just grandstanding because they know the US will always act with restraint.
Isn't Russia under US sanction?

Give one example.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

And this clown once claimed to have lived outside the shores of naija yet ....no atom of sense cheesy same Iran that couldn't differentiate between a military jet and a Boeing civilian jet .. .....wants to fight a war, just see as religion is messing you up .....clown

cut this scrap do you know how many time almighty US army has erroneously shot down a civilian aircraft with missiles?
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by unbitchable(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2020
itsme01:

three years ago, how christian like grin

much precisely, last year December at the oval office during prayers with some religious leaders. if that's not too far off.. but I know he does pretty often.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.