Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (42285 Views)

US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Truth370: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2020
djon78:

Let me repeat it again, any Chinese company that does business with them gets sanctioned. They may do it secretly but if they are found out they will pay heavily. Concerning Venezuela, do you know the level of economic hopelessness in that country, research very well.

China and Russia are no match for the Anglo Saxon financial system and there allies. These alliance consists of all the economically advanced Nations

US, Canada, European Union, rich economies in the Asia Pacific: Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, rich Arab states: Saudi Arabia, uae, Kuwait etc

China and Russia are not match economically with US alone talk less when you add these other countries.
That's why they focus on weapons and arms. And most battles these days are more economical

What are you going to say about Russian ship supplying fuel to Iran? Can you hide a ship? Abeg reason the USA can only take measure if any of their Allies do business with sanctioned countries. Russia has been the country sustaining Venezuela and China USA can't do nothing other than that. What have the USA done to Turkey for buying weapons from Russia?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by somehow: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2020
90% of all things America is credit. indebted, so they need to occupy and steal other people's resources to stay afloat. Criminals!
drakeli:

Russia dey follow chop him own sanction fo US hands . Russia economy is broke.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by djon78(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Truth370:

What are you going to say about Russian ship supplying fuel to Iran? Can you hide a ship? Abeg reason the USA can only take measure if any of their Allies do business with sanctioned countries. Russia has been the country sustaining Venezuela and China USA can't do nothing other than that. What have the USA done to Turkey for buying weapons from Russia?

How much is this Russian economy you are talking about, ordinary state of California in US has a bigger economy than Russia.
Even Russian dey chop there own sanction. Ordinary UK sanctioned them with all there billionaires that used London as second residence. All of them chop sanction
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Beautyaddy: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmm....see all these hateful post about the US from Nigerians...and we wonder why Nigeria will soon be label a Terrorist supporting Shithole Country.

I really believe its about time the US Imposes Sanctions on Nigeria. angry
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by OyinO: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2020
21cents:
once you don't do US's biddings, you'd be subjected to ridiculous stuff like "sanctions". pls can someone remind me who gave US the power to sanction any country at will?

lets all not be hypocritical here, is that not a low-key autocratic rule at display here?? democratic country my foot!!

America dictates to the world and we'd all be here shouting "freedom" BS. tueh!!

Gbam! Well said. The countries with lethal weapons and ability to destroy, invade and massacre other lands and people are called world powers who dictate to weaker countries who have weaker defense systems against the stronger ones. Therefore, to build and gather weapons of mass destruction more than all other countries qualifies the USA to dictate to the world. This is the world we live in.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2020
donaldfafree:
Hope we don't see ur dirty and filthy legs in the US embassy begging for an American Visa. Useless and shameless local terrorist
You people think everyone is infatuated with US like you?! True, many people wish to travel out of Nigeria but US is the last hellhole on the market mind of many.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Beautyaddy: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2020
GeoAfrikana:

[s]You people think everyone is infatuated with US like you?! True, many people wish to travel out of Nigeria but US is the last hellhole on the market mind of many[/s].

Liar!
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Liar!
Okay, thanks. sad
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by palsenator(m): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2020
rhames:

The US knows they cant block Iran from smuggling and selling its oil to support its economy while these sanction last. The sanctions are like a joke. Iran has suffered countless sanctions for decades. But its biggest advantage at the moment is that The EU, Israel and some Arab countries including Iraq are not supporting the US in this.

lol ,don't be olodo.... The EU Diplomatically will not come and to support US .. Germany blamed IRAN for this war , France said they won't cry over the death of a terrorist... you still there saying they won't support US. Once the sanction is effective, the EU will avoid Iran. Don't talk about Israel the crusader.. They are 100% America wen it comes to war. Israel is one of the most equipped country when it comes to Aerial war ,, even more than Iran. Diplomacy is another thing , Loyalty is their watchword..

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Leo588(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2020
ojoronopay:
This US is chewing more than they can swallow. First you killed their general and now you sanction them just because you have world power.

This is bad and should be condemn as the US is feeling too big that they feel they can do anything and work away with it. I really wish our leaders can brace up and make this country work and we can challenge the likes of the US because I believe we have the power of our leaders can manage our resources well. I do hope we get it right someday as a country and be the giant of Africa that we are!

Please stop taking that thing you have been taken, its not good for your health, now see what you just did eehhh!
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by CodeTemplar: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Fash20:
You killed their general they retaliated you punish their civilians. This is crazy
But what did their general do for him to be killed in the first place?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2020
TwoBottles:
I wonder why it's only the U.S. that can sanction countries. What of Russia?
Russia economy is not top 6 self .If they sanction any country , it won't affect them
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by MOVIC6: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Fash20:
You killed their general they retaliated you punish their civilians. This is crazy

I presume you are in ur early 20s, u still have a lot to learn, when there's need for war to bring peace then people will have it but when you need talking for peace then people will have it too. those countries that had it in both ways got what they wanted.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by MOVIC6: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction.

I presume you are in ur early 20s, u still have a lot to learn, when there's need for war to bring peace then people will have it but when you need talking for peace then people will have it too. those countries that had it in both ways got what they wanted.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by MOVIC6: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2020
21cents:
once you don't do US's biddings, you'd be subjected to ridiculous stuff like "sanctions". pls can someone remind me who gave US the power to sanction any country at will?

lets all not be hypocritical here, is that not a low-key autocratic rule at display here?? democratic country my foot!!

America dictates to the world and we'd all be here shouting "freedom" BS. tueh!!

who is the world power?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Karemarealty288(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2020
TwoBottles:
I wonder why it's only the U.S. that can sanction countries. What of Russia?

Because every Russian has an American dream same goes to China.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by tammie24: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2020
isahsalee:

When coward comment, we know them because, they comment cowardly.
slowpoke

How's is my comment cowardly
Don't worry they are coming for you too

Terrorists have no place in the world
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction.

Should Christians now support all your Islamic terrorist organization national? God forbid.
Can you imagine? A whole nationarmy General hobnobbing with some terrorist organization.
They should face the consequences. Iranian will soon become like Lebanon where nothing works. Russians will soon use their hands to destroy themselves
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by yellowman2225(m): 2:33am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:

Read your history well. Americas bomb on Japan Hiroshima, Yokosutu and Nagasaki literarily ended World war2. They did what's needed at that time.

Be sincere with yourself, Imagine Iraq or Iran having power equivalent to that of Russia or USa, what would have happened to this World? Islamist (not all Muslims) got no joy. They are bloodthirsty
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Mustack: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
O He who plays the piper dictates the tune. I support president Trump fully on this. Iran will learn by force.
Trump should also beam his searchlight on Buhari

Tell me exactly what Iran what to learn. ?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by joshuaudom(m): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2020
hmmm, I am still watching to know where this whole thing will lead to.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by syras: 2:53am On Jan 11, 2020
azimo:
Iran can never be allowed to own and develop a nuclear weapons . GOD BLESS AMERICA

And, US can and should? Either everybody is allowed to have the nuclear weapon or nobody should be allowed to posses it. There shouldn't be in between. That's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Mustack: 2:54am On Jan 11, 2020
syras:

And, US can and should? Either everybody is allowed to have the nuclear weapon or nobody should be allowed to posses it. There shouldn't be in between. That's hypocrisy.

Let him wait gradually as Iran will or already a nuclear weapon state.

Owon oponu ode radarada

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by olarent: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Guys,you need to be wise,believe american at your own peril.who told you the man is a terrorist?they label sadam husssein same way no evidence once you refuse to do their bidding they tag you terrorist they are the chief terrorists

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by olarent: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2020
What was the reason?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by syras: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Mustack:

Let him wait gradually as Iran will or already a nuclear weapon state.

Owon oponu ode radarada

I taya for this generation boss. I no understand how people reason anymore.

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by beejay85: 3:36am On Jan 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:
Hmmm....see all these hateful post about the US from Nigerians...and we wonder why Nigeria will soon be label a Terrorist supporting Shithole Country.

I really believe its about time the US Imposes Sanctions on Nigeria. angry
Craze
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Mustack: 3:44am On Jan 11, 2020
syras:

I taya for this generation boss. I no understand how people reason anymore.

Bro it's a prophecy that have already been told. This time will come. All these strategy is to make Israel stringer. To take power from America and all these cannot be achieved without a nuclear war in the middle East and a weak currency in other countries. If all these card are not put in place Israel cannot control power

Sheikh Imran Usain said so

1 Like

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by churchmind: 3:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Fash20:
some people comment is like fart in the air
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by bezimo(m): 4:14am On Jan 11, 2020
Zoharariel:
This changes nothing. The Iranians have been under sanctions for decades and have been growing from strength to strength - just like Mother Russia.

Amerika on the other hand have been on a steady decline since the 90's.

Furthermore, the United Snakes is $23Trillion (while unofficial is $250Trillion) in debt and cannot repay foreign creditors even if they wanted to.

Below is an exposè of what led to the assassination of Qassem Soleimani.

The Deeper Story Behind the Assassination of Soleimani. Washington Threats to Engage in False flag Sniper Shootings. Iraq Prime Minister

The Iraqi prime minister, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, has revealed details of his interactions with Trump in the weeks leading up to Soleimani’s assassination in a speech to the Iraqi parliament. He tried to explain several times on live television how Washington had been browbeating him and other Iraqi members of parliament to toe the American line, even threatening to engage in false-flag sniper shootings of both protesters and security personnel in order to inflame the situation, recalling similar modi operandi seen in Cairo in 2009, Libya in 2011, and Maidan in 2014. The purpose of such cynicism was to throw Iraq into chaos.

Here is the reconstruction of the story:

[Speaker of the Council of Representatives of Iraq] Halbousi attended the parliamentary session while almost none of the Sunni members did.

This was because the Americans had learned that Abdul-Mehdi was planning to reveal sensitive secrets in the session and sent Halbousi to prevent this.

Halbousi cut Abdul-Mehdi off at the commencement of his speech and then asked for the live airing of the session to be stopped.

After this, Halbousi together with other members, sat next to Abdul-Mehdi, speaking openly with him but without it being recorded.

This is what was discussed in that session that was not broadcast: 

Abdul-Mehdi spoke angrily about how the Americans had ruined the country and now refused to complete infrastructure and electricity grid projects unless they were promised 50% of oil revenues, which Abdul-Mehdi refused.

The complete (translated) words of Abdul-Mahdi’s speech to parliament:

This is why I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead. Upon my return, Trump called me to ask me to reject this agreement. When I refused, he threatened to unleash huge demonstrations against me that would end my premiership.

Huge demonstrations against me duly materialized and Trump called again to threaten that if I did not comply with his demands, then he would have Marine snipers on tall buildings target protesters and security personnel alike in order to pressure me.

I refused again and handed in my resignation. To this day the Americans insist on us rescinding our deal with the Chinese.

After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly stated that a third party was targeting both protestors and security personnel alike (just as Trump had threatened he would do), I received a new call from Trump threatening to kill both me and the Minister of Defense if we kept on talking about this “third party”.

Nobody imagined that the threat was to be applied to General Soleimani, but it was difficult for Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi to reveal the weekslong backstory behind the terrorist attack.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/deeper-story-behind-assassination-soleimani/5700117/amp

Now, from this revelation, we are now getting a clearer picture of what really transpired at the inception of the Syrian Civil War - when the Amerikan Mainstream Media went berserk & reported that Bashar Al-Assad was killing the protesters with Snipers on Tall Government Buildings. grin

I have always known that the United Snakes of Amerika can NEVER EVER BE TRUSTED in anything.

If she gives you a dollar in aid, rest assured that she's getting $1Billion in return.

If she tells you she wants to help you fight Terrorism, rest assured that your Terror problem is about to multiply by 9000.

If she tells you China & Russia are your enemies, rest assured - that is the best time to embrace China & Russia.

If she tells you to devalue your currency & go borrow more money from the IMF & World Bank, you too - like a dundee & mumu, follow her advice and you'll end up like Zimbabwe & Venezuela in no time. grin

There are ofcourse the willing tools of the Empire planted in all spheres of our Government & NGOs to do the biddings of the Anglo-Zionist Empire; these are the people that MUST be eliminated (including their family members) if we ever want Nigeria to progress.

Whenever you read or watch in the news that The President of any Nation (Especially from The Arc of Resistance) has deployed Snipers to kill his protesting citizens, you now know where it is emanating from - Third Parties from the CIA, MOSSAD & MI6. grin

People of the world need to understand how to give the United Snakes of Amerika the middle finger whilst practicing excommunication of all of her propaganda & Psy-ops.

Amerikans are enmeshed in mass hysteria due to de-Amerikanization & de-dollarization across the world.

The whole history of the United Snakes is not one of good. It is one of evil. Of death and destruction, intimidation and persecution driven purely by greed via criminal capital accumulation.

The most useless Country in the world whose stock in trade is pillaging & subverting weak foreign Nations.

After Trump - The Orange Baboon & commander of the Twitter Armed Forces assassinated an high-ranking official of a Sovereign State on a foreign soil, he then sent them messages through the Swiss Embassy in Tehran (which has been acting on behalf of Amerika for decades) and also through the Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani - begging them not to retaliate in exchange for lifting sanctions on Iran - while at the same time chest-beating on Twitter to show strength & especially to deceive his gullible followers. grin

https://twitter.com/40_Ronda/status/1213253810728165376?s=20

The is the exact same policies & tactics the United Snakes employed against the Native Amerikan Indians - on whose blood Amerika was built.

Break treaties, assassinate leaders, and then annex their lands.

Then broker treaties again to allow time to re-arm and fortify.

Rinse and repeat.

If Qasem Soleimani was a terrorist, trust me - he would be having standing ovations in the Amerikan congress on a regular basis or even given a Nobel Prize.

And as for those gullible brainwashed Nigerians (who know next to nothing aside exhibiting their ignorance) in propagating the stupid lies being peddled by the Amerikan MSM that "IRAN MISTAKENLY SHOT DOWN" the Ukrainian Flight PS752 - This is year 2020, you should all RECEIVE SENSE & GROW UP!

WHO SHOT DOWN UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES FLIGHT PS752?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/01/08/who-shot-down-ukrainian-international-airlines-flight-ps752/

Was it also America that attacked their own Embassy in Iraq..Was it America that authorized the strike that killed an American contractor in Iraq on December 29 last year..my friend stop saying nonsense fake conspiracy stuff sponsored by Islamic terrorist media..
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by henryobinna(m): 4:44am On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
stop misinforming people. Some of you just like to talk trash all over the internet.

The entire south america is not under sanctions, stop lying and misleading people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup Ringleader: Meet Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, Gabon’s Interim Leader / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep / $300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.