Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (42287 Views)

US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Caseless: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oches4me:
A terrorist country, the first and only country to used weapon of mass destruction on japan is calling others terrorist, which u agaist their interest u automatically be tag terrorist.
Nigerian supporting USA should know south American dominated by christain are also under American sanction.
don't mind them. America is evil.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Caseless: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
21cents:
once you don't do US's biddings, you'd be subjected to ridiculous stuff like "sanctions". pls can someone remind me who gave US the power to sanction any country at will?

lets all not be hypocritical here, is that not a low-key autocratic rule at display here?? democratic country my foot!!

America dictates to the world and we'd all be here shouting "freedom" BS. tueh!!
spot-on!
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by syras: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
azimo:
USA is a world supper power and with lots of intelligent agencies , if iran are allowed to own a nuclear weapons one day you will wake up and find out that they have destroyed the world. For that safety of the world iran must never be allowed to own the nuclear weapons.

Why is US currently the world's most powerful country?! Well, I guess it's because of their nuclear capability. And, US can bully the world and stabilize their economy because of their nuclear capability. So, US nuclear possession has nothing to do with freedom but everything to do with control and bully. If indeed the nuclear possession of US is about freedom, why can't other countries live the way they wanted? We both know that US has the highest number of army bases around the world most of which are centered in the Middle East. And, why's that?! Because they want the oil. The same US have invaded and decimated Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen with their military might. US was able to fight these countries because they had no weapons to protect themselves. So, if US can have it, other countries should be allowed to have too.

As regards Iran being out of control if they have nuclear weapon, US had in the past. They dropped bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and these countries were no more. How sure are we that such events wouldn't repeat itself? And these are the reasons why several countries such as Iran and North Korea are striving to be nuclear capable - they don't want to bullied, controlled, threatened and destroyed. Again, every country should be allowed to have nuclear weapon or nobody should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
syras:

Why is US currently the world's most powerful country?! Well, I guess it's because of their nuclear capability. And, US can bully the world and stabilize their economy because of their nuclear capability. So, US nuclear possession has nothing to do with freedom but everything to do with control and bully. If indeed the nuclear possession of US is about freedom, why can't other countries live the way they wanted? We both know that US has the highest number of army bases around the world most of which are centered in the Middle East. And, why's that?! Because they want the oil. The same US have invaded and decimated Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen with their military might. US was able to fight these countries because they had no weapons to protect themselves. So, if US can have it, other countries should be allowed to have too.

As regards Iran being out of control if they have nuclear weapon, US had in the past. They dropped bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and these countries were no more. How sure are we that such events wouldn't repeat itself? And these are the reasons why several countries such as Iran and North Korea are striving to be nuclear capable - they don't want to bullied, controlled, threatened and destroyed. Again, every country should be allowed to have nuclear weapon or nobody should.
Iran is a radical country they can't have nuk
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by einsteine(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Truth370:

So the united state can stop the transfer from a Russian bank to Iranian bank? Please go back and know the meaning of Sanction before you type.

A Russian bank can't transfer money to an Iranian bank. When we say you guys don't know anything, you will think we are insulting you.

Every USD transfer goes through the United States. So Russia banks can't transfer money to Iran. Even SWIFT (if you know what that even means) were threatened with sanctions by the US and had to remove all Iranian banks from their system. There's a reason why Iran has been majorly trading by barter all this while
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Charly68: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Please were you born by then, do you even know the incidence that made American military to drop those bombs in Japan? Sometimes the comments of the users here just baffles me.
. There are many dumb & brainless people on this platform disregards their folly please
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Insectkiller: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
More

They are barbarians
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by syras: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2020
azimo:
Iran is a radicals country they can't have nuk

US is too. They are when you disagree with them on issues. And, they shouldn't have it too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2020
syras:

US is too. They are when you disagree with them on issues. And, they shouldn't have it too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
ciao
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by drezo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
MuMu history student, 1989 is not even within generation Z, do you know how much technological advancement the world has made for a country like IRAN to say it was done in error Do you believe such nonsense
You claim you want your own nuclear weapons yet you can't even manage missiles, dingbat! Saying it was an act of human error is only an excuse for their wickedness. If I was Trump I will sanction them to the extent they won't have resources to produce fire crackers �
Fash20:

Ode...
It was a mistake, an expensive and stupid one but such mistake occurs.

The US navy shut down an Iranian airline in 1989 killing all 290 on board. They said it was a mistake too
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Fash20: 4:10am On Jan 13, 2020
drezo:
MuMu history student, 1989 is not even within generation Z, do you know how much technological advancement the world has made for a country like IRAN to say it was done in error Do you believe such nonsense
You claim you want your own nuclear weapons yet you can't even manage missiles, dingbat! Saying it was an act of human error is only an excuse for their wickedness. If I was Trump I will sanction them to the extent they won't have resources to produce fire crackers �

Even in the 80s there were means with which military aircrafts could be distinguished from a civilian ones so, what are you saying

What would you call the one that happened in Ukraine recently?

What happened was a mistake. Do you know how many Iranians were aboard? 80+. Why would they want to kill their own citizen.

They should have declared a no flight zone that day. I blame both their government and the aviation authority for that.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Mustack: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Senigentle:
I love Trump. ..

Dealing directly with the source of world Islamic terrorist.....

God help me to conquer

Who created the terrorist?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by tck2000(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Fash20:
You killed their general they retaliated you punish their civilians. This is crazy
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by drezo(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Oh so you knew they could have declared that airspace a "NO FLIGHT ZONE" which is a common practice/procedure, before testing such weapons, and you still think it wasn't intentional?? angry Who TESTS missiles without informing certain flight authorities, how much more when you have an actual enemy target? Even their citizens who came out to protest the inhumane act were killed, some of them were killed and some arrested... The general who was killed has killed a lot of Americans and Iranians.
Not even ONE American was killed in their so called mistake... You still can't see this is just to appease those greatly offended by the death of that man.... that they had to kill harmless and innocent people.
Fash20:

Even in the 80s there were means with which military aircrafts could be distinguished from a civilian ones so, what are you saying

What would you call the one that happened in Ukraine recently?

What happened was a mistake. Do you know how many Iranians were aboard? 80+. Why would they want to kill their own citizen.

They should have declared a no flight zone that day. I blame both their government and the aviation authority for that.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Fuckgovt: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Fash20:

Ode...

What about the us aggression on them. Iran did not kill any us soldier get you facts right
shall pikin talking u will know them. Islam has made u so blind
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Oches4me(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
grandstar:

If the US and allies had invaded Japan, they would have lost millions of men. The Japanese were extremely stubborn soldiers, preferring death or to commit harakiri rather than face the shame of capture. The US had to drop 2 bombs before Japan surrendered. Other countries would have thrown in the towel after the first bomb. Japan needed 2.
you justify their wicked attrocity.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Oches4me(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
lifenajeje:

Do u know why the atomic bomb was used ?

United States was never part from world war 2 until the Japanese air Force attacked pearl habour ..

On the war proper it was not an easy task for the Americans to defeat the Japanese as every Japanese soldier believes it's worthy to die for their emperor whereas the American soldier wants to fight and go back home ..

It became tougher for the Americans when Japanese military was sending suicide bombers( soldiers who know they will die on their mission ) to American troops and bases.

Dropping of that bomb was what stopped the war despite the fact that the Germans who started the war have been defeated by joints troops of Russian and allied forces..

In war strategy and weapons matter Japan drew first blood but the Americans showed them their military might . Does it justify killing over 200,000.

Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Oches4me:
you justify their wicked attrocity.

My brother, the world is lying in the hands of the wicked one (Read 1 John 5:19)

Justify? You think losing millions of men is right?

Justify isn't the right word. The issue is which is the lesser of 2 evils?
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Oches4me(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
grandstar:

If the US and allies had invaded Japan, they would have lost millions of men. The Japanese were extremely stubborn soldiers, preferring death or to commit harakiri rather than face the shame of capture. The US had to drop 2 bombs before Japan surrendered. Other countries would have thrown in the towel after the first bomb. Japan needed 2.
Look at the way U justify the wickedness of terrorist country, but insult others who used conventional means of defending themselves. IPOB te-rr-orist.
Re: US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals by Oches4me(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2022
lifenajeje:

Do u know why the atomic bomb was used ?

United States was never part from world war 2 until the Japanese air Force attacked pearl habour ..

On the war proper it was not an easy task for the Americans to defeat the Japanese as every Japanese soldier believes it's worthy to die for their emperor whereas the American soldier wants to fight and go back home ..

It became tougher for the Americans when Japanese military was sending suicide bombers( soldiers who know they will die on their mission ) to American troops and bases.

Dropping of that bomb was what stopped the war despite the fact that the Germans who started the war have been defeated by joints troops of Russian and allied forces..

In war strategy and weapons matter Japan drew first blood but the Americans showed them their military might .
Let every country develop their weapons of mass destruction to defend themselves against evil country called USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup Ringleader: Meet Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, Gabon’s Interim Leader / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep / Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.