Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111729 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by xband: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh, it's now she remember she was once the wife to a billionaire? When she was busy doing 'shakara' for the man, she forgot a day like this will come. A day when all those beauty and 'shakara' will end... Let her go and beg the man for forgiveness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Her husband’s estate owes her cover........
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Asquare84(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

This her matter is not ordinary, from high class to low class, I will suggest she visits a pastor for prayer and restoration

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nasiruabdul: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmm, am speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is really pathetic the man should forgive her for the sake of the children and for God's sake.

Don't take her back but just help rehabilitate her.

sad

20 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Saintmary(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

I said something like this on a thread about working wives and education and marriage. They didn't like it. Some women were saying its their choice to be popping babies without improving themselves. Well, they won't come and live my own life in place of theirs after they have made a mess of it.
Well spoken jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Wickedtruths: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Her husband’s estate owes her cover........

Not only cover, na insurance.

Did you read the accompanying post?

7 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by anochuko01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Not an excuse.

Until he kill the man abi grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by QuickStandard: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him

Are you for real?

I find this your comment funny though

6 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Sue him for what exactly. Na ur type dey feel say marriage is a ticket to live off a man. For ur info na allegedly knackin oga gateman be her problem.

20 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ukodo1123: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Any body this bab Marry na big problem

The person don buy market
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Keemsleek005(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
don4real:

Hope you can help her with a good lawyer?

Your head dey there, someone messed up she saying she shoulded sue, let her get femi falana for her.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Wickedtruths: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

I said something like this on a thread about working wives and education and marriage. They didn't like it. Some women were saying its their choice to be popping babies without improving themselves. Well, they won't come and live my own life in place of theirs after they have made a mess of it.
Well spoken jare.

Any woman that says this is a big fool. If she doesn't improve herself, how can she be useful to her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by lucky4west: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
i know this story, it was around 1998/99 before i got into UNIBEN, this woman was the envy of all, you would wished she was your sister, wife, aunt, mom etc because of the cash and loads of goodies around her...but alas! she lost all due to her love for sex claiming the guy was too busy to attend to her..see her now...wasted destiny

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by tunary(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Spiritual problem
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by pastorcyrus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=melodytos post=85682903]First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

how on earth will a billionaire leave his wife to decay upto this extent. Although who am I to blame the man,if he opens up to tell you his own side of the story,you will stay put.
Her promiscuity has led the man to allow her to marry the gateman that has been sleeping with her,women does alot of atrocious things even when married without thinking twice.
Now she is out looking for someone to pity her,inside life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Gabkosh: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lol, the way people become billionaires by some bloggers buy having just 1billion networth is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by faithfull18(f): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chai.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lesson for all girls or ladies who think they MUST hook to ready made guy/man to secure their lives, finances futures or otherwise....bible says Those secure the city do so in vain if not back by God.

6 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by RedBlackPepper: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is so serious
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:

It's not always about gender, it's about financial status.
When men cheat ,women are told to beg cause most times they are dependent on their husbands and men mostly own the family houses.
Haven't you seen women who are much wealthier than their husbands treating them like house boys.
If such a husband cheats he might as well find himself kicked onto the streets.
In summary women should work hard for their own money like you said.

40 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Skmoda(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
backnbeta:
The Benson man jazzed her kids and wiped their memories? Just curious undecided

the woman is a bitch, go read main reason why the hubby left her. Stop bitching around woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:

you are a reasonable lady. Not all those ones with entitlement mentality dt wont work and arm themselves but be waitin for man.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by franzis(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
In some traditions , if truly she committed that offense and he associate with the woman or renders help to her.. he is likely to lose his life or misfortune befalls him

5 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by arodavoo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mysterious life!!!...nkan un be labe orun

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
lucky4west:
i know this story, it was around 1998/99 before i got into UNIBEN, this woman was the envy of all, you would wished she was your sister, wife, aunt, mom etc because of the cash and loads of goodies around her...but alas! she lost all due to her love for sex claiming the guy was too busy to attend to her..see her now...wasted destiny
My burorda... This life en.. Same way many girls of diz days will end up.. They will never learn o.. But that man must have added spiritual matter to finish this woman sha. What she did was bad,and I fucking got no pity for her..

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
She was enjoying the prick back then right? Now she want pity from people. I am sure this kind of person go dey carry shoulder then and u dare not mess with her otherwise you go hear am. Now see her life.... inside life.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Not only cover, na insurance.

Did you read the accompanying post?

Regardless........ She was once married to him, she hit hard times........

He owes her cover.......
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ADRIAN88(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tufiakwa!!! Benin people!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by QuickStandard: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
pastorcyrus:

People without conscience, how on earth will a billionaire leave his wife to decay upto this extent. Although who am I to blame the man,if he opens up to tell you his own side of the story,you will stay put.inside life

You obviously didn't read up
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
the man eye don clear from the juju wey she carry charm that man.
useless Edo women and jazz.
if u see Bini girls and u love your life and career my brother japa sharp sharp cos those people no be am.

8 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

They have done Smtn to her. Doesn’t she have family and relatives or did everybody she knows abandon her along with her ex husband? This isn’t normal. Even karma is not that heartless.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / xxxxxx / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.