Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111759 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hedonisco: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:
The fact that you have money doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pash your wife

Have money first, so that you would understand that men who have all the time in the world to "pash" one useless wife can never have the time to make money.

This life, you can't have it all. You must choose what your priority is. If you psssy is itching you and you can't live without been 'pashed', then marry a gate man. Such poor fools often concentrate more on sex since they have no other marketable skills.

16 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
mytime24:
Outside life

Smile..
And which one is outside life again?
Mo'fo o!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hedonisco: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We should learn to rise above and beyond........
Maybe somewhere in Scandinavia, or in Japan.
But not here in Nigeria. No real Nigerian man would take this nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Mouthgag: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
[s]
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

[/s]
Nonsense
What stops her from working and taking care of herself?
Must u ppl depend on a man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
E don teyyy wey I know say you no get sense and I suspect you must be one of those sley Queen

https://lailasnews.com/abandoned-cacudu-bensons-first-wife-was-allegedly-sleeping-with-their-gateman-video/

I hope you help her get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Newboss:

Forgiveness? Hahaha grin grin

My brother, you will learn as time goes by. LWKMD grin. He said heart of forgiveness grin

Hopefully, the older we become..... We would have the abilities to see past and forgive......

Heart of forgiveness is key...... It would cost his estate nothing to build/buy her a small bungalow + treat her and offer her a source of income (it's crayfish money to him).......

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
backnbeta:
The Benson man jazzed her kids and wiped their memories? Just curious undecided

Nonsense yawn. She was caught sleeping with his gateman. Even the kids have denied her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
So sad

You see am; Iwo na ri'bai?
Na so, life goes on!
Ope lo'ma end story mama yen...lol
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by icenti: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

For being a slut and a failure as a mother. I hope this serves as warning to all those feminists who complains when a man is too busy due to work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Mouthgag: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is really pathetic the man should forgive her for the sake of the children and for God's sake.

Don't take her back but just help rehabilitate her.

sad
What stops her from helping herself?

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
U are the greatest fool on nairaland
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

But it wouldn't pain him if he sleeps with his maid
this is why its a Man's world in Africa, who is suffering now? women are naturally wired to bear some things.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

Maybe somewhere in Scandinavia, or in Japan.

But not here in Nigeria. No real Nigerian man would take this nonsense.

And this is part of the many problems we have in Nigeria......

That is hindering positive growth on all ramifications......
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

But it wouldn't pain him if he sleeps with his maid

Smile... Sure.
The word gateman is so fragile in this matter, what a least entity!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:
Hmm! If truely she is what she's being accused of, then she should be apologising also with the I LOVE YOU she said.

Even Nebuchadenazer was turned into an animal cos of misused opurtunity

Many people end up like this cos they put themselves in that situation, they've had oppotunities which they misused,

Many God have mercy on the repentant.

Nebuchadnezzar story is a fable from myths and legends of old.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by victorian(f): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
See what the love of dick has caused.

Oh yes, hit it harder! Yes! That' spot!
Smhhhhh

If you allow dick to rule over ya brain as a woman, na you sabi.

I don't even pity her.

So she couldn't dust herself up and hustle?

Then the useless gateman! Can't he marry her, house her and continue fucvking her? Shebi they came this life to fucvk?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by JessetariahMD(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
I know its hard...he should forgive and help her out... That's what I'll do....I know she by now have regretted her move
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Best way to settle this issue, she should locate the gate man and marry him gaskia!... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by West2019(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupid woman upon her sleeping with the gate man she no dey save Money

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

Your first paragraph attract my respect.
Accolades!
Keep reasoning high, you're good to ....

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

Have money first, so that you would understand that men who have all the time in the world to "pash" one useless wife can never have the time to make money.

This life, you can't have it all. You must choose what your priority is. If you psssy is itching you and you can't live without been 'pashed', then marry a gate man. Such poor fools often concentrate more on sex since they have no other marketable skills.
Na true you talk o bro

My taste for sexxx retrogressed over the past 2yrs now.

I can't kee myself jare
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Crochet: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Show some love guys , kindly help this dude subscribe to his YouTube channel . he needs your help let do it for him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBZ06s97QKU
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Divineayo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
One natural mumu spotted
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Slickest(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Did you read it at all, in few seconds you'll be done. It costs you nothing.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Some people are the architects of their own demise. The one posting the video should've asked why she found herself in such a state instead of just taking and swallowing everything she was told. Now she should find out why the gateman dumped her..... maybe she was sleeping with the gardener?

4 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by incogni2o: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
OyinO:

Nebuchadnezzar story is a fable from myths and legends of old.

You are immature, unreasonable, naive, shallow thinking buffoon.

Even if it's a legend, You still did not see the point I was making.

Or you think I'm trying to convince or convert you.

Get Found, since you are already Lost.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by daddytime(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
livebyday:

Domo Sir

Na serious deep words you drop here o

I hope some learn

Koyor obhi oba

Before dem drop the main gist here yesterday na him I drop my comment. Some smallie wey no even know wet in dey happen for life been don dey quote and insult me...

Wetin old man siddon dey see even when small pikin climb on top palm tree e no go fit see am.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by fineboynl(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

I heard the story then. it was a Calabar guy dick. a gateman.

if she is this poor maybe she would have also made the man poor.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Any woman that says this is a big fool. If she doesn't improve herself, how can she be useful to her husband.

In fact, daily improvement is required in every ones life, talkless of a lady/woman.

Unto the ladies; Improve thyself, and your husband will value you most.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:

You are immature, unreasonable, naive, shallow thinking buffoon.

Even if it's a legend, You still did not see the point I was making.

Or you think I'm trying to convince or convert you.

Get Found, since you are already Lost.

Stop quoting fables to prove reality and thereby promoting fable mentality.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
No be the one wey gateman dey chop that year be this?

It is well...

Karma dey revolve like barber chair...this includes the said ex husband or whatever...

All una small small pikins dem wey say una wan cut corners to get rich at all cost by reaping from where you never sown, make una begin learn lesson. There is more to life than feeding fat and reckless at the back of the innocent.

Dem no need to curse you, the natural law of justice comes to play.

This disgrace rub everybody not just the woman.

I no go yarn at all...

Na so my ex wife sef don dey go...

Hmmm do you mean even Yahoo boiz will meet their Karma too? I know some yahoo boys that are broke now actually and some have even died. And i still know some that are still doing very well and even have chains of businesses and apartments all over the place.. What have you got to say about this undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.