Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111769 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
So gateman don Bleep this woman Toto.. spit
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by batstan(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Not an excuse.

Really?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Resurgent2016: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:

The jazz man also disabled her hands, her work ethics, her innovative spirit and made her incapable of fending for herself?

Only few people have the right mentality to deal with such steep fall o.

Even Dangote, if he loses his wealth today, he may find it psychologically difficult going back to hussle from the bottom again
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Iamikeokwu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
She brought this to her self

Top Reason Why IOS Is The Worst

So guys i have come with a conclusion why iOS is the worst am a huge fan of the iPhone but truth most be told in this video this was demonstrated with the iPhone 6s it was screen recorded

So is my top 5 worst reason must peo ple will not agree with me some will agree with me

So if this video am about to show is very helpful click to subscribe button and click to the door bell notification to get updated to my new video

Twitter= @iam_ikeokwu
Instagram= @iam_ikeokwu

Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Ikeokwu

Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/iam_ikeokwu/

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by blacq2009(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
xband:
Oh, it's now she remember she was once the wife to a billionaire? When she was busy doing 'shakara' for the man, she forgot a day like this will come. A day when all those beauty and 'shakara' will end... Let her go and beg the man for forgiveness.
The man's in America. How can she get there?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ukodo1123:
Any body this bab Marry na big problem

The person don buy market
because she knows what she wants for herself?

You're a joker
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Not an excuse.

meaning.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by incogni2o: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
OyinO:

Stop quoting fables to prove reality and thereby promoting fable mentality.

You are still talking like a Fool.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
iyatrustee:

It looks like so sef. Why she no fit hustle her way back to comfort.

Sometimes when in Money,(lucrative world), there is one part of the brain that won't just work for that,thinking that's the way it's gonna be, meanwhile; change is constant.

Jah bless us all!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mouthgag:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
What stops her from working and taking care of herself?
Must u ppl depend on a man?
isn't that her point? Can't you read with understanding?

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
see this one ooh
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a pity.
Humans should learn to forgive.
What will take the man to just help her even if he doesn't want to take her back? Nothing.

To err is human, yo forgive is divine.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by 9aiboard: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

Have money first, so that you would understand that men who have all the time in the world to "pash" one useless wife can never have the time to make money.

This life, you can't have it all. You must choose what your priority is. If you psssy is itching you and you can't live without been 'pashed', then marry a gate man. Such poor fools often concentrate more on sex since they have no other marketable skills.

I Love you.

No homo

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
And then the demigod left her.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Safe to say she's a shameless prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmm
Why would she go and sleep with another man?
If not for anything at least for her marital vows undecided

And this one that she could not huzzle back to be at least okay,I think it's a spiritual something which she should have looked for a solution to.

That being said,the fact still remains that the husband starved her of sex,if what she claimed is true.At least the husband should have tried to fufil his bed duties to avoid sad stories like this.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Sue him for what claim , after sleeping with his gateman I don't get you
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by beryl4(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
gregyboy:
Her promiscuousness as cost her this life

Even her children won't even help her...

Sleeping with a gateman...e go pain d man ooh

Fear women

There is a mix up in this story ohh.
This is the first wife, Esther whom he threw out because of Obehi (the second wife).
It is the 2nd wife Obehi that allegedly slept with a gateman and not this one!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
No be the one wey gateman dey chop that year be this?

It is well...

Karma dey revolve like barber chair...this includes the said ex husband or whatever...

All una small small pikins dem wey say una wan cut corners to get rich at all cost by reaping from where you never sown, make una begin learn lesson. There is more to life than feeding fat and reckless at the back of the innocent.

Dem no need to curse you, the natural law of justice comes to play.

This disgrace rub everybody not just the woman.

I no go yarn at all...

Na so my ex wife sef don dey go...

False information. It was the second wife that alledgedly slept with their gateman

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Skmoda(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
luluosas:
What if he used her for money rituals?

let it just be a question, cuz i'm planning to throw some insults and jabs at you.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na her pant the man used to make his money. If you know you know
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
as you lay your bed.....

if it is true she slept with his gateman she deserves it.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Ofcus you can stand for her!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ukaface(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is actually pathetic
So extreme from her husband

But again I dey vex,cos most women feel with marriage and a husband lies their survival. Why didn't she hustle after he left her? At least to even prove a point that she could live without his money,was the plastic all she did for business since her husband left her?
Since na fuq be her hobby she for continue in that line of hustling as Edo pikin na.

Her situation is really so pathetic,oga benson should dakun and pity the mother of his children...we all are sinners.
I feel so sorry for her,from mansion to this....not fair.
Who ever is holy should cast the stone.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bimpe29: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Such is life!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by bluefilm: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kendumazy:
Reason behind cacudu Benson dumping her is here.

https://lailasnews.com/abandoned-cacudu-bensons-first-wife-was-allegedly-sleeping-with-their-gateman-video/

Make she go meet the gateman na, make the gateman help am.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by beryl4(f): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
daddytime:
No be the one wey gateman dey chop that year be this?

It is well...

Karma dey revolve like barber chair...this includes the said ex husband or whatever...

All una small small pikins dem wey say una wan cut corners to get rich at all cost by reaping from where you never sown, make una begin learn lesson. There is more to life than feeding fat and reckless at the back of the innocent.

Dem no need to curse you, the natural law of justice comes to play.

This disgrace rub everybody not just the woman.

I no go yarn at all...

Na so my ex wife sef don dey go...

Dis no be the one with gateman issue. Obehi who they say slept with the gateman is the second wife and didn't have kids for Kakudu Benson.

This one in the video is Esther the first wife.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by churchmind: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

shey we dey do as if we be the owner of this WORLD.thank GOD there's life and na only GOD alone can make her at par or even more than queen Elizabeth were wahala wan tear those secret of hers,eg,#nigeriacontrapscript
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
nlPoster:

Not an excuse.

She is not the one. It was the second wife. That said, it is more than an excuse.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Kabaka100: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
I don't support the cheating allegations that got her to this situation. But in a sane country that respects human rights and have a working legal system, this woman should have gotten or be receiving some form of financial support from her rich ex, especially since she had 3 children with him. Her situation shouldn't have gone this bad. Also, this case should give precedence for most women out there to stop this archaic idea of just answering housewives, but should also aim for financial independence while being married too

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by hrhobi1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
It wasn't her that had an affair with the gate man it was the second wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.