Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111762 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hokage001:

Backward thinking
So you support evil? You support men to cheat at will but women shouldn't right?.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by AdemolaA2: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him

Sue kor, suya ni !!!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by backnbeta(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Skmoda:

the woman is a bitch, go read main reason why the hubby left her. Stop bitching around woman.
The bond between a woman and her children is stronger than you can imagine sir. I assure you, only a few children will abandon their mother because she did something nasty. I think the man brainwashed her kids or she's talking gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
So much bullshit and hypocrisy on this thread .

Hard to know what’s the fact and what’s fiction.

However what I can deduce is that this is effect of lack of feminist ideologies. What woman who builds herself will be reduced to this because she no longer gets along with her husband?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Remix10(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

Money wey pesin no work for dey quick finish
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Yes, that's a atrue fact from you.
Many attributes can be link to her homelessness.
What a world!
Yeah! I don't pity the woman however there is more to her story. I want to believe that she has family members or did they abandon her too?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nlPoster: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Even if she or another person slept with over 1000 employees, when the ex husband has dwellings of more than 100 rooms then he should ensure she has one since he is not hard up or suffering,

It's God that gives (although someone claimed the money being mentioned is shady).

I suspect rituals and voodoo are involved, that's when you see this kind of claptrap.

My comment doesnt mean nobody is to be blamed, the point is the situation is unnecessary. Nigerians like the thought of misery too much.

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Wettoid123: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Truthbites:

You are abusing someone over a story u know nothing about. This woman isn't the so called Obehi... she was wife before Obehi

I know a little bit about the cacudus even if it is obehi or Esther that Bleep the gateman and cacudu Benson now abandon her cos of that single act would she now say he should be sue do you know what is heart break my girlfriend that I caught naked with a man wayback I know the emotional trauma I pass through.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hokage001(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

So you support evil? You support men to cheat at will but women shouldn't right?.
Not at all
U said in your statement
If He Sleep With His House Maid He Nor Go Pain Am_ Meaning He unjustly punished the woman right

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Yeah! I don't pity the woman however there is more to her story. I want to believe that she has family members or did they abandon her too?

Succinctly looking at this case as per my own opinion, she was ignored at her own risk, even though if a minor caring has been shared on her assumed by her family for a short period of time.

"Karma is not sleeping!"
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
armylord:
you are not well upstairs at all!
Get out
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hokage001:

Not at all
U said in your statement
If He Sleep With His House Maid He Nor Go Pain Am_ Meaning He unjustly punished the woman right
What I mean is if he slept with his maid how would his wife feel? The society supports male infidelity but frown at women. Same society will say let her endure but when it involves a woman she would receive condemnation and bashing. That is the message am passing across

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by tityboi: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
Where is the husband

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by vaca1: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
gregyboy:
Her promiscuousness as cost her this life

Even her children won't even help her...

Sleeping with a gateman...e go pain d man ooh

Fear women
Imagine. She just dey scream help as she's innocent.
Karma is a biatch.

Mtchewww
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by valirex: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

It won't hurt to use your brain undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by ViykeNairaland: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
monkey...person Wey commit adultery wan go sue...the woman na your mentor. Cow!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
franzis:
In some traditions , if truly she committed that offense and he associate with the woman or renders help to her.. he is likely to lose his life or misfortune befalls him
that's how it is in the whole of Edo state. The man ran off to save his head. This nah warning to all ladies marrying into Edo state, if you can't be faithful just shift coz our juju too strong for infidelity
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Succinctly looking at this case as per my own opinion, she was ignored at her own risk, even though if a minor caring has been shared on her assumed by her family for a short period of time.

"Karma is not sleeping!"
Hmmmm! Do you know that some persons are begging her husband on youtube? Some said even if she was a witch she should be forgiven

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yes educate women on what they are naturally wired to bear. Even though you’ve never been a woman.

We are waiting with pen and paper to learn from you
bigiyaro:
this is why its a Man's world in Africa, who is suffering now? women are naturally wired to bear some things.

5 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
beryl4:
This woman isn't the one that allegedly slept with a gateman.
I use the word "allegedly" because the 2nd wife (Obehi) who was then accused of doing so vehemently denied it then and claimed Kakudu Benson told that lie against her because she caught him doing rituals. She is even now remarried with a family of her own.

You’re preaching to the choir.

Not when a herd of anti-women zombies have gathered

4 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Borntofuck: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lesson for some women who play outside their marriage
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Martinez39(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
One THOT down. wink
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Then that’s a useless child
streetsoldier1:

Nope he didn't, no child will hear of such mess and wants to associate with the woman

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
I would have used her for money rituals to top up my wealth
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Deoboss(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
don4real:

Hope you can help her with a good lawyer?
Was the marriage legalized in the first place to now want to involve a lawyer?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lina2020: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
When she was disgracing her husband ko undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Hmmmm! Do you know that some persons are begging her husband on youtube? Some said even if she was a witch she should be forgiven

I do not know that, but I assume and expect such move from the family, even though it may be done to fulfill all righteousness in her own side, am just concern what has bypassed and begone for her to be displayed in this manner publicly.

cry

So help her God!

Smile..

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Martinez39(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

You are a very stupid person. grin So if the man had cheated, will the wife chase him from his own house and take away his own money? Instead of disparaging house wives, advice women to close their legs and stay faithful to their husbands. If she had been faithful, she wouldn't have been homeless. There is nothing wrong in answering wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Martinez39(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
Then that’s a useless child
I knew you would be here. grin

Any woman who is not faithful shall be dumped. There is nothing bad about an ungrateful THOT going homeless. cheesy

One THOT down, more to go! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Gabkosh: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
charliboy654:

Lol, I was about to say that too,the man is rich no doubt but to our bloggers every rich man is a billionaire
Lol
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Deoboss(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
edoairways:

Nobody is supporting men cheating. The main narrative people missed here is that her so-called husband gave her what it takes to start-up in life but she squandered it.

So that is her real story. Some women also messed up in their matrimonial homes but are better off than this when the marriage crumbled. Married people should not cheat (men & women)

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Gabkosh: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Carlmax:

So if person get 1 billion for naira is he not a billionaire? Cacudu's properties that are public knowledge pass 1 billion naira at least... No be only dollar be currency, naira too join, even me na billionaire for Zimbabwe dollars.
Naira billionaires no be billionaires o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.