Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (111773 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Iffa say VANITY now grin
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Deoboss(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

I do not know that, but I assume and expect such move from the family, even though it may be done to fulfill all righteousness in her own side, am just concern what has bypassed and begone for her to be displayed in this manner publicly.

cry

So help her God!

Smile..

There is more than meets the eye (her condition)

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by davillian(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
angryI can't be doing everything for you and you be smashing my gateman...
Go and marry the gate man
She just got served

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Deoboss:

There is more than meets the eye (her condition)

Pathetic!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nonsense ogboni man and loose ex wife grin cheesy
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh God pls answer my prayers

ANY MARRIED WOMAN THAT SLEEP WITH ANY MAN THAN HER HUSBAND MAY U RENDER HER LIFE MORE USELESS THAN THIS WOMAN HERE. and VICE VERSA. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nlPoster: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stop being evil, that's witchcraft. When you just love seeing human misery.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
benin women sef, always ready to sleep with anything.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him

For what?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wouldn't she live her life if she hadn't met the man in the first place. Did the man amputate her hands while divorcing her?

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by poseidon12: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, the way people become billionaires by some bloggers buy having just 1billion networth is alarming.

And the so called billion is in Naira for that matter.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by shaw2(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lesson to all these slay queens looking for rich guys to marry.
Rich guys don't have time for Bleep so don't think that life is fair.
If u can't adjust to the life after marriage better don't even think of marrying rich guys.
We don't have that time, I can relate

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Deoboss:

Nobody is supporting men cheating. The main narrative people missed here is that her so-called husband gave her what it takes to start-up in life but she squandered it.

So that is her real story. Some women also messed up in their matrimonial homes but are better off than this when the marriage crumbled. Married people should not cheat (men & women)
Hmmmm! So she squandered all her husband gave yet she want sympathy from the public. Just go to youtube to see what people are saying. It is good to be in between at all times thanks for clarification. I would investigate further to find out more fact during my leisure hours

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
shaw2:
Lesson to all these slay queens looking for rich guys to marry.
Rich guys don't have time for Bleep so don't think that life is fair.
If u can't adjust to the life after marriage better don't even think of marrying rich guys.
We don't have that time, I can relate
They wouldn't hearken to this advice until it happens to them. Many of them are partly responsible for advance fee fraud ( yahoo yahoo)

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by baby124: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
This lady is obviously suffering from mental illness. The Cacudu Benson must have lied about the reason he abandoned her. He probably didn’t want people and her family members to claim he used her. This lady is not ok. Where are her children?

3 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
quentin06:
benin women sef, always ready to sleep with anything.
Please stop this stereotype thinking as it doesn't help. Female promiscuity isn't restricted to a particular tribe

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by klax(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
dominique:

Another hypocrite. Do you know the emotional torture a woman faces when her husband cheats with maids, random women, wife's sisters and relatives some of whom are underaged. If you can push the blame of a cheating husband on the wife then we should push the blame of the cheating wife on the husband

Bro or sis or madam or oga whichever you belong pls I said get her lawyer nah no need argue on matter wey no be our headache nah plz.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by royalamour(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Newbreed2018: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Nope he didn't, no child will hear of such mess and wants to associate with the woman
You left a thread u created about ur ex wife which is brewing only to come chill here? You are needed there soldier.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Golden1982(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
I just knew the true story will come out
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by CHARISE(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
IgboSomalia:

The jazz man also disabled her hands, her work ethics, her innovative spirit and made her incapable of fending for herself?

I'm a lady, but I support you. I still don't know the reason why we women like to depend on a man for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Dshocker(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

sues him for what,did you read the part where they said she was sleeping with the gate man
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Mrsserene: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why is Karma selective? There are married men sleeping around and they are not homeless grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by CHARISE(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Any woman that says this is a big fool. If she doesn't improve herself, how can she be useful to her husband.
I'm a lady but I support you.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Chatbot1234: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
the so called royal marble hotel is in ruins, what qualifies the man to be a billionaire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Okikaneseokwu: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Sue him for what?
Better amend ur way ooo, birds of the same feather.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Gee64: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Life's turnaround.
Throw the first stone if you've not done so yourself!
Behind your wife's back..I mean.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by vineyardfarms: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
psalmsmiles:
circle of life. You`re at the top one minute and at the lowest the next. Who you help and the good you do while you`re on top determines how long you last in the pit when you fall...
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU HELP WHILE YOU WHERE AT THE TOP AND SUDDENLY FALL. IT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THEM TO REMEMBER YOUR GOOD DEEDS. WHAT ABOUT HER CHILDREN AND HER RELATIVES? DOES IT MEAN NONE BENEFITED FROM HER? GRACE! GRACE THAT ATTRACTS FAVOR
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Jaemes(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
All of you that are shouting bad wife, terrible women ,this that,yem yen yen..
Una better pass am? BESIDES yiu didn't even hear the other side of the story and some of you are guilty of these sef.

Let him who is holy cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by mamagee3(f): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mrsserene:
Why is Karma selective? There are married men sleeping around and they are not homeless grin
But they are either divorced or being punished in another aspect of their lives...Karma does not hand out the same punishment for everyone, it works with variety... grin

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Tomide007: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For what? Did you read the story....he can sue her sef since she's the one that cheated.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Heyzee5: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
StarUp:
This is why you can't just marry anybody... Shape (hips,breast etc), good financial standing (for guys) and so on are not the criteria for choosing a spouse...some people have a generational curse of fvcking people's lives up in marriage.
Wow! Ain't this a crazy reality of life!!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

xxxxxx / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.