Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: (3010 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by nurabela: 4:34am On Dec 05, 2010
Why are men so closed and secretive when it comes to relationships and women can be so open?
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Tinksh(f): 4:41am On Dec 05, 2010
Waiting to see some responses so i can learn!
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by daduke2k(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2010
itz nt lik dat. Just dat men are kinda jealous lovas and alwayz anticipates losin their women. It workz vice versa. My two centz.
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by obowunmi(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2010
Who says men are closed and secretive. Just because ure dating someone elses boyfriend or husband, who only tugs at you on the mattress, does mean this applies to all men.

Find a man who doesn't confine you to the walls of his bedroom.

Not all men are closed or secretive. Some men enjoy showing off their babes/caught fishes.
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2010
@OP men communicate differently than woman.
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by tpia1: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2010
@ topic

they usually arent unless they're cheating with someone.
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Ladyjide(f): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2010
obowunmi:

Who says men are closed and secretive. Just because ure dating someone elses boyfriend or husband, who only tugs at you on the mattress, does mean this applies to all men.

Not all men are closed or secretive. Some men enjoy showing off their babes/caught fishes.
True talk!!
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Skidoc(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2010
obowunmi:

Well said! Infact men are hardly secretive.
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Ladyjide(f): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2010
Skidoc:

Well said! Infact men are hardly secretive.
I love that your quote in your profile! Very funny!! wink
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by iice(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
Hmmm are they? I think they are open undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Yorubah(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
Hmm Obirin una sha wan use una koni koni patern knw men at all, grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by MrsEve2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2010
My husband is very open when it come to communicating however he doesn't like people all in his relationship business,

I guess it good to be secretive at some and open at others,

We don't need to know the details of your screwing! That should be secretive!
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by 190: 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2010
im very open in my relationships!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by Phate07(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2010

Men are not secretive, we are an open book. It is women that are secretive. angry
Re: Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: by mecussey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2010
I just discovered am secretive and I know why; I am kind of lazy now to type the long sentence may be later I will do that. Basically, it's lack of trust; I would not want to advertise the lady I don't trust and I don't trust most of them anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Consequences If Promises Are Broken In A Relationship? / 11 Things Your Woman Is Always Thinking But Will Never Tell You / Does Age Really Matter In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.