Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee (1813 Views)

Men Date Me Out Of P!ty – Amputee Actress, Doris Akonanya / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Gossipkiller: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sad: Lady got rejected from a job after the employer saw she was an amputee

Info reaching us reveals that a makeup artist rejects a face model from being the face of her brand simply because the supposed face model has one arm.

HER BIG BRO SAID, I WONDER IF IT’S THE ARM SHE’LL BE MAKING UP OR THE FACE, BECAUSE BEING A FACE MODEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARM.

This was made known, by a young lady who took her disappointment at the makeup artist to twitter for rejecting her sister from being her Face model simply because she has one arm.

Brother of Face model rejected : He wrote on twitter,

So apparently my baby sis got rejected by a make up artist ( client ) because apparently when booking a face model she didn’t know she was an amputee ... got there and she lied to her that something came up, She went someplace private to call her manager to rant about why the agency should send her an amputee.. like she was a plague. It’s so devastatingly sad that In this day and age people still see amputee as ‘not enough’ �.

What do you think about the employer?

Let's get to know your view.
Source:

https://gossipkiller.com/sad-lady-got-rejected-from-a-job-after-the-employer-saw-she-was-an-amputee/

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by NobleAngell(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Well, it's a dicey situation. Modeling involves alot, u know.

1 Like

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Saw the chain on her feet and I just lipsrsealed

Look y'all should stop mentioning me Abeg. It's my opinion not yours. I can't think like everybody. If you like hang chain around your blokos na una sabi. Beside I just kept quiet. Ogun go kee una oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by psalmsmiles(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Gossipkiller: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
Whats wrong with chains ⛓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Gossipkiller: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
psalmsmiles:
nawa o

Waht do you think �
Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Gossipkiller: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
NobleAngell:
You have a point tho
Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
NobleAngell:

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by FRANNN: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
What's wrong with it?

2 Likes

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by johnkey: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
dude nothing wrong in wearing chains in any part of your fvcking body, except you're choking someone else with it.

2 Likes

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
i could understand the employer, as this may not be the image they are looking for with their models.... many would have no problem with it, and some would....to each their own!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Simplebeauty: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by eazzzy1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerians do not know how to be empathetic. The MUA would have simply taken her inside, talked to her about the requirements of the shoot, told her if something else comes up they will give her a call. That’s how someone with a functional brain would handle such issue.

If she lives in a country like Canada or the US she could cash out big from a law suit.

1 Like

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by Gossipkiller: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2020
True
eazzzy1:
Nigerians do not know how to be empathetic. The MUA would have simply taken her inside, talked to her about the requirements of the shoot, told her if something else comes up they will give her a call. That’s how someone with a functional brain would handle such issue.

If she lives in a country like Canada or the US she could cash out big from a law suit.

1 Like

Re: Sad: Lady Got Rejected From A Job After The Employer Saw She Was An Amputee by nanauju(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
It is well. I wonder how the amputee would be feeling after such experience

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Of Cocacola In 1936 / Pregnant-Looking Tonto Dikeh Gifts Her New Man A Key To Expensive Gift (Video) / Adeniyi Johnson Flaunts ‘girlfriend’, Days After Celebrating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.