Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. (61975 Views)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Using Your Phone / Is It Possible To Get My "Neco Certificate" Without Going To Their Office? / JAMB 2018: How To Retrieve Lost Profile Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by lonelydora: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Lizzieorex:
It didn't work again

Try is again. Do you have airtime?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Dave0116(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
olaolulazio:
Visit Zenith bank @Marina.
it's same, even at FIRS office at obalende its same issue.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by konkonbilo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ay04z:
It worked o. cheesy. I will use this. To chop money. In my area oo. National I d is now open in my office as from tommorow
Typical Nigerian... Someone shared it for you for free and you want to use it to collect money from other people... Later ona go de blame presido... MTCHEWWE

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by BabaO2: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
loswhite:
Must everything be free? Is it not services provided? Just go the office and collect yours for free maybe you will ask the transport service that same question
life is not as difficult as we take it in Nigeria. White people put alot of useful information on internet/google for free. Most of the value added services should be free
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by stalwart123(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
konkonbilo:
Typical Nigerian... Someone shared it for you for free and you want to use it to collect money from other people... Later ona go de blame presido... MTCHEWWE

So you don't understand sarcasm
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Lizzieorex(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
lonelydora:

Try is again. Do you have airtime?
It works only on Airtel and Mtn
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Assha: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
can I edit my D.O.B with this code
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hespee93:
I did use the sim I used for BVN registration, but responds was that my data did not exist.
same with me
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by chigbo25: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Giant777:
someone should answer this

Your local government
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by julyb(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thank you for this code.l have finally got my NIN.I have misplaced my tracking slip.How can l get a green slip that contains my NIN?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Theboss100(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dididrumz:

You May get it in nothing less than 10 Years time. Not before
Na lie. I was told i can get it by paying a token 4 them to print it.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by bejeria101(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:
For those of our children finding it difficult to register for NIN through NIMC offices, most of them no longer needs to sleep at NIMC office again.

NIMC has setup a ussd server to dispense NIN number to them from the comfortable of their homes.

Dial * 346# and follow the screen prompts. Your NIN will be displayed.

*Caution:* before dialing this code, ensure you do the following:

You must dial from a sim that is associated with a previous registration of either voters card, drivers licence, bvn or any other registration that got your thumbprint and photo.

You must have at least N20 call credit on the line

Prepare a sheet of paper and pen or get ready to screenshot the NIN when displayed as it will not be displayed more than once

Do not try the code if on a low charge of battery

We were surprised that no such information was given to candidates at the NIMC's offices until we arrived there apparently because of the money they make therefrom.

So pls spread this info on all social media and inform everyone.

Thanks

***Copied from an anonymous source.

God bless you o.p. The bad thing in Abuja here is by what I saw when I got my card after 2 years, there are over 5 million cards uncollected in their office, they just have to notify people which they are reluctant to do.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by luluosas(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tried it with my BVN phone and it didn't work

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by lonelydora: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lizzieorex:

It works only on Airtel and Mtn

Wow! Never knew. I used MTN though
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by ADUKKY(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for this information, I just tried it now with the number attached to my BVN and I got my NIN. Please, does anyone know how I can get my children's NIN? I used my phone number for them?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nature8(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:
For those of our children finding it difficult to register for NIN through NIMC offices, most of them no longer needs to sleep at NIMC office again.

NIMC has setup a ussd server to dispense NIN number to them from the comfortable of their homes.

You must dial from a sim that is associated with a previous registration of either voters card, drivers licence, bvn or any other registration that got your thumbprint and photo.

Prepare a sheet of paper and pen or get ready to screenshot the NIN when displayed as it will not be displayed more than once

We were surprised that no such information was given to candidates at the NIMC's offices until we arrived there apparently because of the money they make therefrom.

Thanks

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Op, thank you.
I now have a NIN.
It's working on MTN and Airtel only.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by olamoses75(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:

Thanks

can those that have been given tracking number but nin number also use it to get their nin number?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by tityboi: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by ariyike87(f): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afromalaika:

Thanks

thank you so much for this information. I just got my NIN
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by yhemmsy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
JAMB REGISTRATION AND LECTURES
For 100% Result Oriented Lectures on:
*JAMB UTME
*GCE O'LEVEL
*WAEC/NECO SSCE
*POST UTME
*SSS1 - 3
*JSS1 - 3
*BASIC 1 - 6
*PRIVATE/HOME TUTORS

Register with DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL

Remember, Early preparation guarantees good grades, as admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria now depend on your grade...
DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL
35 AKINYELE STREET, BESIDE ST BARTH CHURCH, YESIDE B/STOP, AGUDA, LAGOS

Morning Session : 9am - 2pm
Evening Session : 4pm - 7pm

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Eddyolu1: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can i register through this code and how will i get my slip?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by adollyboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
It really worked
Thanks

*346#
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Enemyofpeace: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
stalwart123:

So you don't understand sarcasm
leaf him let him be too serious with life, he won't get out of it alive.

I am in love with dominique
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Ephra081(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is it for those that had the registration done before but got lost of it. Not for those who has not done the registration before
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingErnesto:

Be specific pls, that's NIMC slip which contains tracking ID. But NIN slip can be collected anywhere .
I was given two slip the day i registered.
One contains my tracking ID and the other my NIN
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Dididrumz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
Theboss100:
Na lie. I was told i can get it by paying a token 4 them to print it.

Thats the temporary slip.
The main card takes like forever to be ready.
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by perousd: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Asquare84:

You can go to their office and ask them to print it out for you it will cost 500 naira
Okay thank you. Hope I will not have to Join those heavy lines?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by lasheun: 6:52am On Jan 12, 2020
okomile:
I hope this works instead of the jamboree in their designated offices!

Zoogeria grin grin
You call the country "Zoogeria" and you are still eager to join the animals?.
Wow.
So you want to be identified as a Zoogerian?

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by okomile(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Face front bros

lasheun:

You call the country "Zoogeria" and you are still eager to join the animals?.
Wow.
So you want to be identified as a Zoogerian?
Re: How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. by Ay04z(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
arodavoo:
Waw....this is a very wonderful piece. Thanks to op

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.