Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71266 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by khiaa(f): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!

Wouldn't she have to keep in touch with her ex for the child's sake.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Bipolar patient, i couldn't read this elongated useless balderdash beyond the 1st 3 lines. Afonja pls yoruba women can never ever be more decent than IGBO women by any standard.

U claim that igbo women are the most promiscuous in Nigeria and yet u are chasing around igbo women, cant u see that u are quite sick inside ur head.

Like i said earlier, u have been following useless girls and u have proved it already.

Goan sleep
Oga shut up your mouth,i don Bleep and dump una girls tire,because an average igbo girl is too materialistic,dem sabi claim wise,that they know too much,the strategy to get an average Igbo girl is just to flex her up with some little change she don off pant,na she go come dey come back for more,disturbing your life.The other one an imo girl was desperately disturbing me that i should settle down with her,but i refused.Na Nsukka babes you wan talk,abi na owerri to Anambra babes,i don shine dia congo all.I cant marry an Igbo girl,because i know them inside out,Igbo girls na for bleeps only,thats why in my sexual dustbin,they are there in large numbers.My guy Igbo girls are very promiscous,like 8 don comot belle countless times for me,so oga rest.Una girls hate unwanted pregnancy pass Aids.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Truthbites: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

6 years was messed up!!!

It's not cos she's a single mother...a bad woman is a bad woman. I know a single mother who has been celibate
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Hestywhyt(f): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Not all single mothers...my big sis is a single mother and the only communication she has with her baby daddy is about their daughter...she makes sure she puts him in his place when the call gets too much

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

Oga shut up your mouth,i don Bleep and dump una girls tire,because an average igbo girl is too materialistic,dem sabi claim wise,that they know too much,the strategy to get an average Igbo girl is just to flex her up with some little change she don off pant,na she go come dey come back for more,disturbing your life.The other one an imo girl was desperately disturbing me that i should settle down with her,but i refused.Na Nsukka babes you wan talk,abi na owerri to Anambra babes,i don shine dia congo all.I cant marry an Igbo girl,because i know them inside out,Igbo girls na for bleeps only,thats why in my sexual dustbin,they are there in large numbers.My guy Igbo girls are very promiscous,like 8 don comot belle countless times for me,so oga rest.Una girls hate unwanted pregnancy pass Aids.

grin grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by fattprince(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
faithfull18:

Any lady who accepts such definitely doesn't know her worth. Nonsense and stupidity.
Not every lady wants to get married too. So a win win situation.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by MajorWarren: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2020
This is why I said I’d never date a single mother unless her baby daddy is dead or serving life in prison. Harsh reality sorry bro.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2020
PrecisionFx:

grin grin
Igbo girls and abortion na ying and yang who know whether you came out from a mortuary womb.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by bensonAkw: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2020
ArticleBeast:

How many Isoko people do you know? In Isoko we don't do that instead we marry 2-3 women. We can even marry the three the same day.
abeg enlighten him my brother,my younger cousin marry two women same day and they are living peacefully,isoko wadoo.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by ArticleBeast: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2020
bensonAkw:
abeg enlighten him my brother,my younger cousin marry two women same day and they are living peacefully,isoko wadoo.
For me I love it o. Instead of to dey sleep around, marry them both. Saves cost and acid attack
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Gordonz07(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2020
A lot of the bashers on this forum really don't have an idea when someone own up to the fact that they tried. But it never really worked. I have been there before, so I understand the pain of the op. Truth be told, the op has taken a bold and wise decision to let her go. I do advice you to take a walk just to clear your head and think straight. Maybe travel out of that zone and stay for a while. Just to clear you head. Someday, you will be glad you took such a decision.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2020
richPHAROAH:
if all females around me are that stupid , they desreve worst treatment than that.
u are a full blown idiot. when she was marrying him, didnt she know that he smokes and for smokers like him, they treat the weed the same way they treat food? idiot like u are the type we i will kill and make it look like you got a fatal accident
Go and kill all your family members first.

Before you come online to ranting like a mad dog.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

Igbo girls and abortion na ying and yang who know whether you came out from a mortuary womb.

Like I said, u have been following useless Afonja girls, prostitutes, runs girls and club girls/strippers.

There are millions of decent girls in nigeria.

Anyway u cant find dem, u are a uselessly rotten young man too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Like I said, u have been following useless Afonja girls, prostitutes, runs girls and club girls/strippers.

There are millions of decent girls in nigeria.

Anyway u cant find dem, u are a uselessly rotten young man too cheesy cheesy
For your info boy i grew up in the south south and had a degree in UNN.I havent stayed in the west for long i go occassionally for business and visits.Igbo girls my guy no be am,i hope out of the millions of decent girls in naija,you have picked one and settled down with,if not nwanne na opata you just dey yarn hia,me and you no be mate,guy abeg rapu okwu a

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

For your info boy i grew up in the south south and had a degree in UNN.I havent stayed in the west for long i go occassionally for business and visits.Igbo girls my guy no be am,i hope out of the millions of decent girls in naija,you have picked one and settled down with,if not nwanne na opata you just dey yarn hia,me and you no be mate,guy abeg rapu okwu a

u have been following useless Afonja girls, prostitutes, runs girls and club girls/strippers.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by akojifred: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
[quote author=streetsoldier1 post=85688725]I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

6 years was messed up! Were you not aware that she is a single mom? For her to have a child and the Man not to marry her, you should know there is something there. Take heart sha.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
PrecisionFx:

u have been following useless Afonja girls, prostitutes, runs girls and club girls/strippers.
hahaha guy you wan troll me? I don dey use this forum since 2008 and i register 2013,no kind of craze people wey i never meet and interact with for nairaland,you na just newbie for here,you be small fry,if i wan troll you for this nairaland i go make life tire you,and you go chop permanent ban.See this overfed baby.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

hahaha guy you wan troll me? I don dey use this forum since 2008 and i register 2013,no kind of craze people wey i never meet and interact with for nairaland,you na just newbie for here,you be small fry,if i wan troll you for this nairaland i go make life tire you,and you go chop permanent ban.See this overfed baby.

The troll here who has kept elongating this talk has been u. Even wen I replied only : grin grin, u kept ranting more n more.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by richPHAROAH: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Swinger60:
Go and kill all your family members first.

Before you come online to ranting like a mad dog.
omo if i have any idiot like you in my famly i go waste am
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
richPHAROAH:
omo my family are idiot and i go waste dem
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op is not serious... Thank God the Lady left, she deserve better than him
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Well sad experience for you not all single parents are bad
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Lonelyloner: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
cococandy:
In contact with the ex who fathered her child or some other ex? What kind of things did they discuss?

Per comments on the post: So, I suppose a single mom should deny the father of her child access to the children in order for the new man to like her? Ever heard of co parenting?

If you have a child and end up not marrying the woman who bore the child , do you deserve to loose that child so that she can move on to the next man? Or is a civil arrangement where you both can have your separate relationships and still be in your child’s life not a good option.

Na una dey do una self..

So the co-parenting involves sleeping with the ex?
You well? Or you didn't read the "under my roof" part?
Or you think they were playing​ chess under his roof?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by ajl: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't get this. You said she was a single mother, meaning she has a kid with the Ex. Is she not supposed to keep touch with the Ex for the sake of the child. You can't do anything about that, except if she is sleeping with the Ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by cerpvad(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2020
It appears you have a first hand knowledge of the case. I guess you and the lady are friends?
Lizzydonnah:
Op is not serious... Thank God the Lady left, she deserve better than him
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by mkoabiola: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
momove4real25:
God bless u. Me wey just met a Nigerian-Qatar based guy who never met but his way of reasoning made me think if we marry na 3rd day we go separate. Come see rules n regulation. He has written off civil servants that we flirt. He doesnt want me to have male fends nor even male co worker as fend. I cannot post any man be it relative on birthday cos he feels intimidated says me. I had to ask like 3 guy question if I was d problem to myself for not complying to his rules or I sud stand on my decision. Las las we dated just fr a week in ooo. Electronic dating lo end matter. I can't because I want to settle down end us with jealous man that will kill me
Je kin takeover jare.

Mo ma toju e
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hestywhyt:
Not all single mothers...my big sis is a single mother and the only communication she has with her baby daddy is about their daughter...she makes sure she puts him in his place when the call gets too much
Story for the gods . If the guy really need that pussy he will get it again .
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by momove4real25(f): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
mkoabiola:

Je kin takeover jare.

Mo ma toju e
asewooooooooooo will tell Buhari for u
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by mkoabiola: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2020
momove4real25:
asewooooooooooo will tell Buhari for u
Mi o se awada ooo.

Mo ma mu e lo si Ontario

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Hestywhyt(f): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Story for the gods . If the guy really need that pussy he will get it again .

Ka cool fun e if you ever quote me again
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hestywhyt:

Ka cool fun e if you ever quote me again
You can't even communicate properly . I'm so disappointed at myself for quoting your first comment.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Hestywhyt(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sirvingeo:

You can't even communicate properly . I'm so disappointed at myself for quoting your first comment.
Yea..you should be dissapointed in yourself...Ozor

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Husband Faints In Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.