Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,027 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71082 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Saintmary(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rawtruth1:
BEWARE of divorced women and single mothers. Ask questions why the legs that went there ran away. They are deep ditches waiting to swallow the gullible
Beware of baby daddies and divorced men, Nigerian women can endure bad marriages, why did their women run away?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by kushme: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

BroZ, no matter how sweet your gbola is, someone who is messed up will always mess up. Never should any guy think he is going to make any messed up woman change and behave better!!!

True story bros...experience.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by SocialJustice: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Eya, with all the fresh girls around, you decided to settle for one that has dropped engine. You were just unlucky though, can't say all single mothers are like this. That is not to say I'll settle for a single mum. Too many fresh single girls out there.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by johnkey: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
WildChild00:

But I can slap you if need be....
I dey wait for your slap then
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by bigdot1759(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MARRIAGES FAIL WHETHER SINGLE MOM OR NOT.

FROM YOUR NOTE I'VE CONCLUDED THAT YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE. THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT DOING THE UNTHINKABLE, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

I'M HAPPY FOR HER WHOEVER SHE IS. PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
OP
This is d ex idiot you're referring to
He pain am say u send her baby-mama out

7 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!

This is the thing that messes my mind up with single moms. I've tried getting deep with a few of them but complex situations like what you just described above made it difficult to forge ahead. Like, you don't know what goes on between them when they need to take the kid(s) to see the father in your absence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by IamCookie(f): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

6 years was messed up!!!

I understand how you feel , Op. I can really see that the situation really messed u up cos all I see most in your brief explanation is 'messed up' with huge exclamation marks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by AJORE(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM YOUR NOTE I'VE CONCLUDED THAT YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE. THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT DOING THE UNTHINKABLE, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

bro. Most single mothers don't let go like that especially if the fault is from them. Everyday nagging comparing U with their ex....My dad married a woman for 6years after she went back to her ex.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Angelfrost:
Once again, you guys have started this lumping of individuals in the same negative group... How does marrying a single mother always amount to heartbreaks??! What makes you so sure or certain that single ladies without kids are more likely to be faithful??!...

Now, someone dating a single mum will start having suspicions and second thoughts for no reason whatsoever... This is why I speak against stereotypes and cliches...

Exactly. That one has bad experience with something doesn't mean it will be so for every other person.

But, NO, Nlanders don't know that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by swedbase(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Since they have a child together they will always communicate. That is the only way they can co-parent the child, Their communication should be focused around the child only and not something extraordinary.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by imolile: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Any Lady who left a husband is a Red Flag, most especially if the husband is still alive.
A lady from age 30 upward are domineering, they are worse when they are aged from 38 Upwards. They are not marriageable
Unfortunately younger girls are Promiscuous and are prone to infidelity
But older Ladies are retired experts on promiscuity and adultery
Most single mothers are Demons in human flesh, mostly if their husband is not dead. Those who loose husband are excepted from this profiling
Who do you marry?
Only God can give a wife in today's world

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Ekeletu: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!
I just wish the pastor who married 2face babymama would read this. The connection between baby mamas and their baby dadies is always 5G. Regardless what broke them up. Who ever thought davido after meeting chioma will still Bleep imade's mom

8 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Aslong as she has a kid for the guy and the guy didn’t abandon his child she will always be in contact with her ex.. Deal with it! The main question/problem wud be are they still involved romantically, emotionally or sexually?

That shud be the focus or valid reason to break up or end the marriage. Also when u get involved with single moms try to know why they didn’t get married to their baby daddy and don’t just believe what they say make ur own findings and investigation.

I’ve meet a couple to the point it was getting exhausting bt the 1st thing I do is question them awhole lot like grilling them lol, from what led to the baby out of wedlock to why they are not together with the guy and the current situation. Be frnds bt b4 u commit if at all investigate and make ur own findings. Nobody will tell u they were at fault or who was no longer interested.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cheers to the singles out there grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nnemuka(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
She made a huge mistake marrying you undecided
which one is "the single mother I married "

you thought you were doing her a favor, so she should worship you and condone all your controlling attitudes.
Go and sit down, she should be grateful it ended.

so many women marry single dads, likewise so many men marry single moms and they still live happily while you are here criticizing them.

oga move on, that it didn't work for you doesn't mean it wont work for others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
chronique:

This is the thing that messes my mind up with single moms. I've tried getting deep with a few of them but complex situations like what you just described above made it difficult to forge ahead. Like, you don't know what goes on between them when they need to take the kid(s) to see the father in your absence.

Better go and sleep. grin

Na today EXes start to contact themselves?

Must it be single moms (or dads)?

As una take dey stereotype and select these days. Na yam una go marry last last.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by IamCookie(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

Beware of baby daddies and divorced men, Nigerian women can endure bad marriages, why did their women run away?

I agree to a large extent
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by CAPSLOCKED: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
bigdot1759:
OP
This is d ex idiot you're referring to
He pain am say u send her baby-mama out

SO... NOW THAT YOU'VE DISCOVERED I'M THE EX, WHAT DO WE DO?

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Out of many young beautiful girls out there.. it’s a single mother you choose as your forever woman.. guys sometimes Bleep up when it comes to affection.. best of luck!

10 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Swinger60:

Now, tell me, didn't she deserve a second chance of remarrying?

Yes to a fool! In life you make bad choices and there are consequences. I am sure she ignored the warning signs in that man before she married him.

Men and women should think wisely before they marry in the 1st place as the consequences for a failed marraige are often life changing! marriage is about character, compatibility and respect and less about "I'm in love"!!

A marraige is a life sentence, for good or for bad....If a man of woman is showing some bad signs before you marry...walk away because it will come back to bite you!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by GamalNasser: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

When we tell you people never to marry those scheming scheming single mothers una no gree hear

8 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by WildChild00(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
johnkey:
I dey wait for your slap then

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by obowunmi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
the mistake u made was to marry without seeking for God's will.
that's what u get when u deny the godly wife to go seek for a thick wife with curvy waist, big boobs and tiny brain.
If u got married to her and now you divorced her it'll be eternally and spiritually prohibited to get another woman as wife for it's adultery in God's sight.

There's NO SUCH thing as God's will.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by henryobinna(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

wow...

Your reply is just wow...

People plenty for this world oh

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by bezimo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

You get mind oh...I can't fit try am.Who send you sef grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by xavuv: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
@OP
How on earth wil you marry a s**** m****

Leason learned. Sorry

9 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

BroZ, no matter how sweet your gbola is, someone who is messed up will always mess up. Never should any guy think he is going to make any messed up woman change and behave better!!!

The courage you used in kicking her ass is what matters.. Don't go soft or want her back.. just plan you life and move on like a man you are.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Hamzaay(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin

Here’s my plan. I’ll date you, we’ll have kids and live like married couples. When we get to 60s, 70s, and I discover you are indeed a wife material and you did not mess up, I’ll go pay your bride price and we do our marriage officially. In a grand style. By then sef money go boku. All my friends go don turn politicians and CEOs by then. Enough money to steal and spray at our grand style wedding.

Everywhere good grin

Thid lifestyle suit ur sisters and ur daughters too
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by oloriLFC(f): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Xano:
Do not marry single mothers. She would always be in communication with the father of her child. Same as the single fathers.
That's not true. My son is 14 years, haven't seen his dad since he was 9 and I don't contact him too. He is not doing anything for the boy despite the fact that my family didn't put any pressure on him. I am happy with my man and our son now and I hope we last forever. I dont have any cause to be in contact with my ex. He is past tense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hamzaay:

Thid lifestyle suit ur sisters and ur daughters too
yes. And my sons will do same to your daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.