Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (71280 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by efavour: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rawtruth1:
BEWARE of divorced women and single mothers. Ask questions why the legs that went there ran away. They are deep ditches waiting to swallow the gullible
If only you know,most divorced women ran away from useless husband.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nnemuka(f): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Swinger60:
I will rather be in danger, than, to have the same person who protects me from danger still inflict so much harm to me. Of what use is the protection then?

You talk about clothing? You talk about feeding? In which century are you living not to known that women are bringing 50%if not 70% of the financial responsibility in their home these days. My dear, she is working, she has her own money.

You think if she don't have money, she will thinking of paying for her own apartment by Tuesday.? Uncle, not all women are hungry.

Mr Demigod, get over yourself.!! let the marriage crash, let's all go our separate ways, I have my freedom now, you too can have yours. Simple.
You are arguing with a Jambite
He is a teenager grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by whytepawn1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin

Here’s my plan. I’ll date you, we’ll have kids and live like married couples. When we get to 60s, 70s, and I discover you are indeed a wife material and you did not mess up, I’ll go pay your bride price and we do our marriage officially. In a grand style. By then sef money go boku. All my friends go don turn politicians and CEOs by then. Enough money to steal and spray at our grand style wedding.

Everywhere good grin
Stupidity has spoken!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Octopusssy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:
You wanted to marry her with her 3kids?

That is very brave. I am not a man, so I don't have experience dating one, lol. However, I get your point.

I hope you find someone that ticks those bixes for you... grin

Bixes? Wazzdat?

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by LordAdam16: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Firstcitizen:
Stay away from marriage. It does not bring happiness. Leave it for our ancestors. Times have changed, we are not in the 17th century. cheesy

They will not listen!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by hammerU: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
He definitely should be in the loop. It doesn’t make sense any other way.

Even him will be present in that child’s life as much if not more than the dad (if the child is living with the mom). So yes he should be carried along.

Y? Are u scared your ex will lock u in one room until u agree one last round for the road? sad cool

Not dat, dat is wat i will do, after she drop off the kid. lipsrsealed embarassed

anything for the boyz?

Okafor's law.

Once u hit it before, u can hit it again. na so! otua!
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by efavour: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin

Here’s my plan. I’ll date you, we’ll have kids and live like married couples. When we get to 60s, 70s, and I discover you are indeed a wife material and you did not mess up, I’ll go pay your bride price and we do our marriage officially. In a grand style. By then sef money go boku. All my friends go don turn politicians and CEOs by then. Enough money to steal and spray at our grand style wedding.

Everywhere good grin
So you actually think life revolves around you? Like she has no choice, no plan for her future or what's she wants it to look like but to tag along with you and take whatever rubbish you think fit?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Octopusssy(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:

Let's assume that you rightly concluded about the Op, what has that got to do with communicating with her ex? With due respect, you're sick sir.
Ahn ahn, you even still added 'with due respect' grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by excessmon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good adviser
Let me ask you these questions...
Are you married?
If yes, did you walk away wen your hubby misbehaves?

I’m sure the answer is no......
One without something will always see the reason y it can’t be with someone else
Swinger60:
Not fair you are generalizing, some one close to me ended her marriage this Jan. She is the best woman any one can have, unfortunately she married a man that was raised wrongly.

Imagine her husband beating her because she came back, and, saw her husband's weed he poured inside their plate, and, she threw it away. This marriage already had 3kids, even if the man smokes, does he have to flaunt before and kids.

I encouraged her to arrest him after hitting her, she did, and the man was detained, he didn't show any remorse afterwards, rather, he was threatening her with divorce, I told her is time she move on, and she did.

And before this last incident, Her 9years marriage has been 9years of domestic violence.

Now, tell me, didn't she deserve a second chance of remarrying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nnemuka:

You are arguing with a Jambite
He is a teenager grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kill me

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by iamme1234(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

Warning guys, never ever marry a single mother that has been messed up!!!
6 years was messed up!!!

Now it turned off and you are here to complain for us
Why would you go and marry someone with kids already.
It’s your music sing the lyrics alone

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by chronique(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

That is very brave. I am not a man, so I don't have experience dating one, lol. However, I get your point.

I hope you find someone that ticks those bixes for you... grin

You see the sacrifices some of us make just to get things done? Keep praying o. Meanwhile, would it be a good idea to share a few bottles of drinks with you while cracking some boring dry jokes? Even if not funny, you can at least laugh so I can see your 32 teeth and tell if you use close up or salt to brush. grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by sweetilicious(f): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MARRIAGES FAIL. RELATIONSHIPS FAIL.... WHETHER SINGLE MOM OR NOT.

FROM YOUR NOTE, I'VE CONCLUDED THAT YOU WERE THE PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
WITH THE AUTHORITATIVENESS IN YOUR WRITING, THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT MISTREATING HER, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

I'M HAPPY FOR HER WHOEVER SHE IS. PEOPLE DESERVE BETTER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
High Five

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Wettoid123: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
How can you marry a single mum and u expect her not to communicate with her ex when there is a child to show for it I don't really know how some men reason,let me give you a short story..
Just last week a guy called me from uptown that he want to process passport for his son who is 14yrs and I ask him about the boy mother he told me that they are no longer together that the woman is married to another man and that he have nothing to do with the woman again in these kind of situation there is no way the man can do passport for his son without involving the biological mother cos vital documents from the mother like national identity card has to be place inside the boy file cos he is below 18yrs after all said and done the boys mother was still contacted. . So there is no way a single mother will not contact her ex when baby is already involve.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
pocohantas:

True love cheesy
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Swinger60(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
excessmon:
Good adviser
Let me ask you these questions...
Are you married?
If yes, did you walk away wen your hubby misbehaves?

I’m sure the answer is no......
One without something will always see the reason y it can’t be with someone else
Hehehe. Funny how people conclude on issues.

You indirectly accused me of not wanting her marriage to stand.

Did you not see he has been beating his wife for nine years, or, that he nearly killed her because she threw his weeds away? You still didn't see that he wasn't even remorseful after being detained at police station for hitting her? And he was Even the one who was even threatening divorce after everything?

If you didn't see anything wrong in all those he did. And still feel the lady should still be with him, then, May every female that is related to you, that you hold close to your heart be treated the same way and may she forever remain in that marriage till death do them apart.

I'm waiting for your Amen.

After your Amen, I will then reply you if I'm married or not.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by West2019(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:
I tried all I could to save face, just have to end it all after discovering that the single mother I married still contacts her ex regularly...

Despite forgiving her several errors even while we got engaged, she still has the guts under my roof to mess up.

6 years was messed up!!!
bros sorry about that .never you think about it ,99% of them.are all useless
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by WHITELIGHTER: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
A singular experience isn’t enough to generalize. There are wonderful single moms out there, we just pray and hope we don’t meet someone who will take away our peace. Sorry bro, we have all been there. My marriage lasted just 24months, although I’m mostly to be blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Kirinwa: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Do you know what it took elders to formulate Okafor's law?
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Kirinwa: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
Mehn! I just dey pity youths wey dey rush enter marriage these days.

What do you mean? People shouldn't marry again?

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Babybritz(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Oyiboman69: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!
6yrs, are you saying she didn't have any baby for you? And if that is the case,you didn't pay her dowry?. Please narrate the full story cos its not clear at all undecided
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by West2019(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WITH THE AUTHORITATIVENESS IN YOUR WRITING, THERE'S A CHANCE YOU KEPT MISTREATING HER, EXPECTING HER TO WORSHIP YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S A FAVOUR YOU'RE DOING HER BY BEING WITH HER.

you sound as if you are the one pumping the lady .if nah u na God go punish u .do u knw wat take a man to put all him hope and plan in one place at the end everything scatters .for over 6 yrs fucking outside and you think the man will be happy .right

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Kirinwa: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
stupidity:
grin grin

Everywhere good grin

Your name befits you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Oyiboman69: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Youngsage:
Too bad.
You saw the signs during the engagement. Big red flag
Engagement after 6yrs...

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Except d ex is dead....
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Stargner: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
thorpido:
Marriages fail even when she is not a single mother.
The key is not to rush into marriage but study each other very well while dating and see that you can really work together and there are no baggages.
A lot of single mothers will really try to make the marriage work with the benefit of hindsight.This one just didn't work.
Exactly, she probably wasn’t ready for the marriage. She was yet to move on.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Shibaraba:

Sorry
When shibaraba talks children go dey advise me like I be their mate. The other thread them insult I just dey look. Wetin my eye Don see!!!!!
Single mothers.... Japa. I say one so called ex waylay me wan kill me. Make I no talk. Once they leave the house their head Don dey messed up. I feel for them but for your own life, just bang if you want bang and japa.

Sorry bros. Chassis cha cha full outside. Grab your copy.... Now
Oga forget chasis for this matter dey only chasis wey you fit get for naija,na virgins,if a girl no be virgin guy na second hand motor,most girls you see out there especially naija babes most of dem dia wombs don turn mortuary,dem don abort pickin tire,i be street guy i don run that mata for so many of dem,dem no want dey stigma of being a single mom cos e go devalue dem for men eyes,and chances of marriage, dey dey low.Dey only single mother i fit manage marry,na single mother wey get enough bread,if not i no fit try am.
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
streetsoldier1:

6 years was messed up!!!

Ur error was marrying her after she committed those errors

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

Oga forget chasis for this matter dey only chasis wey you fit get for naija,na virgins,if a girl no be virgin guy na second hand motor,most girls you see out there especially naija babes most of dem dia wombs don turn mortuary,dem don abort pickin tire,i be street guy i don run that mata for so many of dem,dem no want dey stigma of being a single mom cos e go devalue dem for men eyes,and chances of marriage, dey dey low.Dey only single mother i fit manage marry,na single mother wey get enough bread,if not i no fit try am.

U have been following useless girls.. grin
Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by BadBradley: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

if we're judging by write-ups, your all caps and red font reveals you as one chronically low in self-esteem and dying to be noticed by fire by force.

Your life will cease the minute it stops orbiting around the internet.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly by cooltola(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Do not be unequally yoke. The only person that should marry a single mother is a single father, the equation is balanced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.