Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here (4449 Views)

RCCG November 2020 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Guide (PDF) / [download] Rccg 2019 49 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide - Starts Today / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here by Adedotguy: 5:53am On Jan 11, 2020
Download RCCG JANUARY FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE HERE PDF RCCG JANUARY 2020 FASTING PDF GUIDE here

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though
the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved:God shall help her, and that right early.” Psalms 46:1-5.

As the new year 2020 appeared with a special smiles upon mankind, God messages known as prophecies were delivered to us through our Father in - the - Lord, Pastor E.A. Adeboye -The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. The messages sounded like a chaotic situation in the passage quoted above. But, there is always a RIVER for
everyone who belongs to God. God will always make Himself available to rescue them.

And we are highly encouraged to hear from God during the declarations of the prophecies
that He would answer prayers this year. God knows we are wise children: we will allow
him to fight on our behalf this year. That is why he promised us victory upon victory
throughout this Century.

Therefore we will permit the River of life to flow in His own way by swimming in the streams of prayers for fifty days. God will definitely help us, and He will deliver us on time.

PRAYER GUIDE

On a daily basis brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving, pray
for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 prophesies, the church
and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring
issues.

Saturday 11th Jan 2020

DAY 1: QUALITY AND INTENSIVE PRAISE

TEXT: Psa 116. Praise is an expression of respect and gratitude. It is an act of worship. given praise to God, it can be by singing or joyful noise from gladness of heart. Psa 100:1

Our God, we praise you because you are gracious God in Jesus name. Psa. 116

1. Our father in heaven, we praise you because you are a righteous God in the name
of Jesus. 1 Cor.1:30

2. Lord we praise you for you are a compassionate God in the name of Jesus. Psa 145:8-9

3. We praise you for you are a merciful God in the name of Jesus.
2 Sam 24:14.

4. Lord I praise you for your grace that saved us in the name of Jesus. Eph. 2:8

5. We praise you for creating us in Christ Jesus unto good works in Jesus name.
Eph.2:10

6. We praise you the only one that forgives sin in Jesus name. Psa 103:3

7. We praise you the redeemer of life in the name of Jesus.
Psa. 103:4

8. We praise you Lord for you are great in Jesus name Psa 104:1

9. God the father, we bless your name because you are wise and powerful, we will praise you forever and ever in Jesus name. Dan 2:20.

10. Almighty father God, we will sing and praise you for you are the only one who can rescue the oppressed from the power of evil in the name of Jesus Jer. 20: 3

11. Thank you, Lord, for how great you are, we will proclaim and tell of the wonderful things you have done in the name of Jesus Psa 75:1

12. Thank you for your glory and might power that cannot be surmounted in the name of Jesus 1Chro 16:28

13. Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift He gives us in his dear son Jesus Christ Eph 1:6

14. Lord God, we thank you for your salvation, we will sing to you and proclaim your loving kindness day after day in the name of Jesus 1Chro 6:23

Download RCCG JANUARY FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE HERE PDF RCCG JANUARY 2020 FASTING PDF GUIDE here

RCCG 50 days fasting and prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye January/February 2020 PDF
Re: Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here by Adedotguy: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2020
1 Samuel 2:27-35

27. And there came a man of God unto Eli, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Did I plainly appear unto the house of thy father, when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh’s house?

28. And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer upon mine altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel?

29. Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

30. Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

31. Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father’s house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.

32. And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever.

33. And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

34. And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them.

35. And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.
Re: Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here by Adedotguy: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Sunday 12th Jan 2020

DAY 2: THANKSGIVING FOR THE CHURCH

TEXT: Psa 31:19: The Church is the group of people that are redeemed by the blood of Jesus, the believers in Jesus Christ, the representative of Jesus upon this earth.

1. Father we thank you for the Church and the gathering of your Saints in the name of
Jesus.

2. Thank you Lord, because the Church is still standing and the gate has no power to prevail over her.Matt 16:18

3. Thank you Lord, for given the Church the keys of David, that whenever we decree a thing it comes to pass in Jesus name.Matt 16:19 , Isa 22:22

4. Lord, we thank you for the open doors you’ve given unto Church to expand all over the world in Jesus name. Acts 16:5.

5. Gracious God, we thank you for your overflowing generosity to your Church Deut. 28:6

6. Lord we thank you for how you’ve been using your Church to put joy in the life of many through evangelism. 2 Cor. 4:15

7. Thank you Lord, for your peace despite the challenges your Church has been facing with. Jn. 14:2, Col. 3:15, Ezek. 37:26,

8. Thank you Lord, for the victory you always give to your Church without a fight. 1Cor.15:57

9. Thank you for your faithfulness over the Church that is new every morning. Lam 3:23

10. Thank you Lord, for keeping the Church alert and watching in prayer in the name of Jesus Col. 4:2

11. Father God thank you for the revival in the Church in the name of Jesus Psa 85:6
Re: Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here by Adedotguy: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
TEXT: Isa 60:18.

1. Thank you Lord, for the salvation of my soul.

2. Thank you father, for the miracle of sleeping and waking every day. Psa 35:23

3. Thank you Lord, for I am wonderfully and fearfully made.
Psa 139:14

4. Thank you Lord, for making all the members of my family for your signs and wonders. Isa 8:18

5. Father, I thank you because I will not die but live to declare the works of your hands in my Country (name your country) and all over the world in Jesus name. Psa 118:17

6. Father, I thank you for keeping every member of my family alive in Jesus name. Eccl 9:4

7. Father I thank you for divine protection and provision, in Jesus name. Gen 47:12

8. Father I thank you for divine visitation, in Jesus name. Job 10:12

9. Father I thank you for divine healing, in Jesus name. Job 10:12

10. Father, I thank you for divine connection, in Jesus name.

11. Father, I thank you for delivering me from the hands of devourers
in Jesus name. Mal 3:11

12. Father, I thank you for always granting me and my family journey
mercies, in Jesus name. Psa 121: 8

13. Thank you because of your mercies and love towards me and my family in Jesus name Psa 138:1-2

14. Thank you because I know you will open unto me the gate of your
abundance, I will enter and continue to give you thanks Psa 118:19, 68:19

15. Thank you for giving me overflowing blessing and anointing my
head with oil Psa 23:5

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Catholics Pray "in" The Name Of Jesus? / How To Pray According To The Bible / 10 Attributes Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.