Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! (13443 Views)

Top 6 Online Working Capital Loan Lenders To Smes / How To Start A Cocoa Beans Export Business In Nigeria Without Working Capital / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2020
N.B: I decided to create this thread separately from the LPO thread as I've been getting so many requests for [b]working capital financing. So, direct your inquires here and not the LPO thread. [/b]

Are you a business wo(man) with a thriving business?

Do you have dreams of expanding? You want to open another outlet, another shop, branch, buy more goods, export more goods etc.

Is your bank stressing you out with too much requirements before financing you?

Is your business registered?

Have you been in business for up to two years?

Do you have a business account? You must be able to produce at least two-years business account statement. I can consider less than two years supported by your personal account statement.

If you're a trader, shop owner or business person into trade, you do not need to have a business account. I will make use of your personal account.

[/b]
Most importantly, are you free from debts relative to any financial institution? You are not owing any debts, don't have a bad credit history or if you're currently owing, you must be servicing it as and when due.

Is your business in or does it have any office in Lagos?

If you answered yes to all the above, I will definitely finance your business if the need arises.

Just send me a PM now!

Take advantage of this opportunity, it's a new year, start it with a bang. No more lack of finance excuses. Prove to me you're a serious entrepreneur courtesy of meeting the requirement and, I'll fund your business.

Good morning!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
You own a boutique, provision store, small supermarket, large supermarket, sell electronics, carpets, curtains etc. and you need cash for expansion or other business reasons, kindly contact me for discussion now.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bring your working capital needs and find succour.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Still treating requests!

Bring them all!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by emiyo: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please how about those that wants to start from scratch?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Check if there is any BETBONANAZA Shops in your area. If there is none. This is your opportunity to become BETBONANZA PARTNER. Earn up to 30%. Its trustworthy and transparent.
Visit www.betbonanza.com for more details or Call. 08169786019. Bet bonanza. Be Better.

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Bring your working capital needs, let's sort you out.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Kestar12: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'm interested sir. my contact is 07087543819
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Mentorababio: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
I own an LPG gas shop, I have a personal account.. and I am not on any loan.. the only problem is my shop is not in Lagos but in calabar.. I need the loan..what can be done?
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mentorababio:
I own an LPG gas shop, I have a personal account.. and I am not on any loan.. the only problem is my shop is not in Lagos but in calabar.. I need the loan..what can be done?

Hello,

I suppose you live in Calabar right?

Currently, due to certain developments, for working capital, your business needs to be in Lagos. For LPOs for example, all I need is that your business is in Lagos or has a Lagos office. You can choose to execute your LPO anywhere.

Would've really loved to help, but can't in this instance.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Still taking requests.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Kestar12:
I'm interested sir. my contact is 07087543819

Sent you a mail.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2020
If you own a school and you're seeking funds for expansion, getting a school bus,purchase of teaching aids etc, contact me now

Ensure you've been in operation for at least 2 years and your school is registered with the relevant bodies.

For now, I finance only schools in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Henrymas(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
I am interested sir. This is my number, 08169952226. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Henrymas:
I am interested sir. This is my number, 08169952226. Thanks in anticipation.

Kind PM me and I'll contact you.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Working capital is still on the roll.

Come in for consideration.

PM me now!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Contact me now!

Send that PM!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by sylvadan: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
I ve phone accessory store.I do repair.online recharge like dstv..govt etc
And selling of phone.pls ii need capital to expand
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Yoliyoli: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
DJperdurabo:
N.B: I decided to create this thread separately from the LPO thread as I've been getting so many requests for [b]working capital financing. So, direct your inquires here and not the LPO thread. [/b]

Are you a business wo(man) with a thriving business?

Do you have dreams of expanding? You want to open another outlet, another shop, branch, buy more goods, export more goods etc.

Is your bank stressing you out with too much requirements before financing you?

Is your business registered?

Have you been in business for up to two years?

Do you have a business account? You must be able to produce at least two-years business account statement. I can consider less than two years supported by your personal account statement.

If you're a trader, shop owner or business person into trade, you do not need to have a business account. I will make use of your personal account.

[/b]
Most importantly, are you free from debts relative to any financial institution? You are not owing any debts, don't have a bad credit history or if you're currently owing, you must be servicing it as and when due.

Is your business in or does it have any office in Lagos?

If you answered yes to all the above, I will definitely finance your business if the need arises.

Just send me a PM now!

Take advantage of this opportunity, it's a new year, start it with a bang. No more lack of finance excuses. Prove to me you're a serious entrepreneur courtesy of meeting the requirement and, I'll fund your business.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Yoliyoli: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=Yoliyoli post=85825609][/quote]
I am Mrs Chinenye uzoh,Sir I am into buying of food stuff from north and selling them at east,precisely Nnewi, I want to expand it to the level that Nnewi food stuff market will be coming there and purchase their foodstuff in wholesale price and sell at their retail price,that's number one foodstuffs joint,I know I did not stay in Lagos but Sir help me achieve this dream here at Nnewi,
Thank you and God bless you
uzochinenye1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Yoliyoli:

I am Mrs Chinenye uzoh,Sir I am into buying of food stuff from north and selling them at east,precisely Nnewi, I want to expand it to the level that Nnewi food stuff market will be coming there and purchase their foodstuff in wholesale price and sell at their retail price,that's number one foodstuffs joint,I know I did not stay in Lagos but Sir help me achieve this dream here at Nnewi,
Thank you and God bless you
uzochinenye1@gmail.com

You've got mail!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Financing is still going on.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Still treating requests.

Make your now.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2020
January is almost over.

So, what have you achieved relative to your business?

How are you starting off the year given your January business performance?

Don't let the lack of funds stifle your business growth, contact me now and let's work something out (T&C apply-see earlier posts)
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Another work week looms over us.

Are you ready?

Contact me now for that badly needed fund
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Still taking requests.

Just meet the requirements and you're good to go!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by SmallSister9ja: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Bring your working capital needs, let's sort you out.

If all you are looking for is to sponsor Credible Local Purchase Orders (LPOs), then contact Afroagropower here on nairaland.

They are one of the most thriving and functioning Agricultural Connection Platforms in Africa.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Kestar12: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
pls is it possible I get your contact/whatsapp number to communicate with you better...I got your mail but your number wasn't in it. kestar.blessing123@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
SmallSister9ja:

If all you are looking for is to sponsor Credible Local Purchase Orders (LPOs), then contact Afroagropower here on nairaland.

They are one of the most thriving and functioning Agricultural Connection Platforms in Africa.

Thanks for the heads-up, truly appreciated!
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kestar12:
pls is it possible I get your contact/whatsapp number to communicate with you better...I got your mail but your number wasn't in it. kestar.blessing123@gmail.com

Kindly at least give a summary of your needs mail.

I stopped giving out my numbers save for business that can work as I got inundated with calls and whatnot from folks who can't meet the requirements or who have NOT A SINGLE requirement (except calling on Jesus, God, Allah to bless me).

So, reply my mail and we can take it up from there.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Folks are coming in and getting processed. Those that meet the requirements (which are simple really, if you're really a serious business minded person) have accessed funding, others that do not but really tried have been advised on what to do.

Why wait. Just check out the simple requirements and contact me now! The year has started running again! What's will be your excuse this time around?

Contact me now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Forbes Index: Dangote Africa’s Richest For 12th Consecutive Year / How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.