Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! (13346 Views)

Top 6 Online Working Capital Loan Lenders To Smes / How To Start A Cocoa Beans Export Business In Nigeria Without Working Capital / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
frankycoolbeans:
Good Afternoon Sir/Ma;

Am in dire need of funding to expand my existing business.

Minimum of 2M & Max of 4M (Repayable within 12 - 18 Months)

Reply Please if you can assist. I can furnish with with further details!

Kindly contact me via a DM so we can proceed.

My no is: 07069696829

Kindly send me a DM.

I need more time info about your business to make an informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by frankycoolbeans: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Good Morning Sir,

I just Did. Please check your email.

Also you can drop me your whatsapp digits for easier communication.

Regards!

DJperdurabo:

Kindly send me a DM.

I need more time info about your business to make an informed decision.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
frankycoolbeans:
Good Morning Sir,

I just Did. Please check your email.

Also you can drop me your whatsapp digits for easier communication.

Regards!

Sorted

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by aycorporat(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Folks are coming in and getting processed. Those that meet the requirements (which are simple really, if you're really a serious business minded person) have accessed funding, others that do not but really tried have been advised on what to do.

Why wait. Just check out the simple requirements and contact me now! The year has started running again! What's will be your excuse this time around?

Contact me now!
Hello Sir
I think I am fully ready now.
How do I get in touch?
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by favourume(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
DJperdurabo:
A requirements update:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges). In the absence of this, personal accounts may be considered based on certain criteria.

4. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

5. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

6. I now consider Agric deals (the nation must be fed given the pandemic). Please this doesn't warrant that you come to me with deals that make little sense. Your deals should be well thought out and in progress already.

Contact me if you meet with the above.

What of those not in the current but have business in Nigeria. Business that buy from outside the country and sell in Nigeria

Also what do you collect as collateral?
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
favourume:

What of those not in the current but have business in Nigeria. Business that buy from outside the country and sell in Nigeria

Also what do you collect as collateral?

Sorry for the late response.

Kindly send me a DM.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by oriste(f): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello good morning sent u a mail concerning capital needed to take over a printing press
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Allauto: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Digital Marketing Jobs available email your CV to Info@runsteadservices.com now
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Acekidc4(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Sorry for the late response.

Kindly send me a DM.

Good Day Sir!
Are you willing to Fund and partner me on this Start-ups...They are as follow:
(1) A Food& Beverage Company Startup.
(2) A Delivery Company Startup.
I think you should give it a thought cos it has the prospects of making me and you and our team Multi-Billionaires.
Am a Caterer, A Professional Baker and an Event Planner.
And Lastly I have my Secret Recipes for both food and beverage products that will stand us out from our competitors.
Am not persuading you but I only need you to Have a very strong Believe in this Great Dream so we can make it a Reality.
Mind you I run a Cake Shop(NOBLE'S CAKE HOUSE).
If you are interested then let's meet up and talk more.
Have a Nice Morning.

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acekidc4:

Good Day Sir!
Are you willing to Fund and partner me on this Start-ups...They are as follow:
(1) A Food& Beverage Company Startup.
(2) A Delivery Company Startup.
I think you should give it a thought cos it has the prospects of making me and you and our team Multi-Billionaires.
Am a Caterer, A Professional Baker and an Event Planner.
And Lastly I have my Secret Recipes for both food and beverage products that will stand us out from our competitors.
Am not persuading you but I only need you to Have a very strong Believe in this Great Dream so we can make it a Reality.
Mind you I run a Cake Shop(NOBLE'S CAKE HOUSE).
If you are interested then let's meet up and talk more.
Have a Nice Morning.

Hello,

Don't do start-ups.

Thanks is for reaching out.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
aycorporat:

Hello Sir
I think I am fully ready now.
How do I get in touch?

Please send a DM and I'll get back to you.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Blossom4life: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good day sir, I don't know if this offer is still open but if it, please consider me. I reside in Port Harcourt, I buy seafood items from Oron in Akwa Ibom State and sell in Port Harcourt. I also buy raw food from the middle belt/North to sell in Port Harcourt. I'm trying to expand the business to do wholesales, please can you consider me?
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by roscoman: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello,

My company is into supply of Coal and some Agricultural products.

Our major challenges is working capital since the company was incorporated over 4years ago.

As we speak, an Indian company is about signing of contract for supply of Dried Split Ginger and Cloves. But our problems remains capital.

Finally, we need your help on this matter.

WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram: +2348182707225
Email: honeyfieldbiznetworksltd@gmail.com

Regards,
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
roscoman:

Hello,

My company is into supply of Coal and some Agricultural products.

Our major challenges is working capital since the company was incorporated over 4years ago.

As we speak, an Indian company is about signing of contract for supply of Dried Split Ginger and Cloves. But our problems remains capital.

Finally, we need your help on this matter.

WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram: +2348182707225
Email: honeyfieldbiznetworksltd@gmail.com

Regards,

Been away for a while...but I'm back.

Kindly PM me so we can talk some more if still in need.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Still treating cases
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Kingsolar: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
I just hope I can believe this. Am really really in need of capital
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by oshionelecky: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have been trying your number.

My WhatsApp is 08169516511

My email address is leckyoshione@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by Kingsolar: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
I need only 250k-300k to start a POS outlet. I have gotten a good location, i.e around major market but I don't have capital.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry I'm getting back late.

Unfortunately, I do not finance start-ups. My services are open to already established and thriving businesses who may need capital to execute a particular job order, contract, expansion, asset purchase etc.

What you need is an Angel Investor or even an individual considering the sum is not that huge. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
oshionelecky:
I have been trying your number.

My WhatsApp is 08169516511

My email address is leckyoshione@gmail.com

Sorry for the late feedback. Maybe you could try sending me a mail via my profile?

Have you seen the eligibility requirements? I don't offer capital to start up a business. You must have an already established and thriving business (save you need capital to execute an LPO).
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 2:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Still doing this...
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
REQUIREMENTS UPDATE

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

Over time, the requirements have evolved thus:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an operational or administrative office in Lagos.

3. Businesses domiciled in the following regions may be considered:

Ogun
Port-Harcourt
Abuja
Benin
Warri
Akwa-Ibom
Calabar

3. Your business should have been in existence for at least a year informally and at least six (6) months formally (i.e. when you now decided to register it).

5. You will submit a one-ear business account statement (or personal account statement for those running their business from their personal accounts) for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. Collateral may not always be necessary based on the dynamics of the transaction (I have funded and I'm still funding deals above N100Mn without collateral).

The above are the updated requirements. Please note that these requirements are not exhaustive as based on the transaction dynamics, others may come into play but suffice it to say that if you meet the above requirements we can at least sit at a table and talk business. So, come in with your deals.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
I feel obliged to repeat a post I made earlier (2020) again...three years down the line (wow, how time flies!). Please pay heed;

" As 2020 progresses, as businesswo(men), the way we conduct business has to be re-evaluated.

The popular consensus relative to SME business growth in Nigeria is that there is widespread lack of funding hence poor growth of the sector. While agreeing with this, it should be noted that another reason (possibly the major) reason SME businesses cave in in Nigeria is lack of focus, direction, poor management and outright greed.

A lot of SMEs are not registered with CAC (not even their business names), they mis-manage little finances they have or have been granted (despite the best efforts of the several foundations, a lot of SMEs that receive(d) grants have little or nothing to show for it), their price setting mechanism is poor and the proprietors more often than not are so religious to the point of being mind-boggling stupid (Jesus or Allah doesn't grant loans or fund businesses pro bono; meet the requirements, make a resounding business case and you will get funded [I get so many mails and calls from "entrepreneurs" who have barely nothing to show for their finance needs except trying to appeal to my sense of religion]). How about record-keeping, documentation, establishing policies and processes-zilch! crickets!

Folks have not been able to access funding (at least from me) for some of these reasons. You can't expect to just "get" N5m based on your promises of "I'll pay back". Despite your best intentions, things can go south as they are most likely to do in an economy like Nigeria's', hence, you ought to come forward to that potential financier or investor with a robust reason why you should be funded and an iron-clad road-map to paying back such a financier.

The SME sector has it's job cut out for it. KNOW what you're about in business and you'll succeed".

I made this post three years ago and is still relevant now. Times are fast changing, evolve with it or you'll be railroaded-a relic of a best forgotten past. And yes, this assertion applies to business too!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Still handling requests...
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Bring in that great deal that needs financing.

Good morning.
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Consultations still on. Reach out now
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Still taking requests..
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Open for business...
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Requests are being entertained still
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Open for business
Re: Do You Need Working Capital For Your Business? Come On In! by DJperdurabo: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Still open for business...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For Seventh Consecutive Month, Says Nbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.