Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Airtel 2good New Product - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel 2good New Product (2402 Views)

Check It Out Our New Product / 7 Inch Android Tablet PC + Phone For Sale - NEW PRODUCT / Hot New Product: Solar Laptop Chargers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel 2good New Product by scorpion1: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2010
I have been curious and wating for the product that was rumored to crash the prices of call rates in Nigeria. I just came across this this morning:

http://www.ng.airtel.com/Personal/Airtel2Good.aspx

Personally, their explanation seems confusing to me. If there is anyone that has a better interpretation, abeg, i want to learn.

What is 2Good?

Our revolutionary new plan with a 20k/sec rate to all networks in Nigeria and USA!!!

Just pay 60k/sec for the 1st minute of everyday to enjoy.

Benefits of 2Good?

2Good comes with 3 benefits which the customer can enjoy:

1. a 20k/sec rate to all national/domestic destinations with a 60k/sec 1st minute daily rate.

2. a 20k/sec rate to all USA (landlines and mobiles) with 60k/sec 1st minute daily rate.

3. 20 free monthly on net SMS upon customer's 1st minimum N100 recharge of every month.

How to enjoy these benefits?

Easy, just dial *446#

Please analysts in the house, lets have your comments.
Re: Airtel 2good New Product by Boller: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2010
My brother, there nothing to analysis again, it is just as you have explained it and there is no other name to call this product than 2Good. I'm enjoying it already and I can't compare it with any other networks that I have used. Right now I use Etisalat, MTN, Zain and Glo for Internet browsing. Glo is the cheapest for internet, while Zain takes the lead for calls. 2Good.
Re: Airtel 2good New Product by admindim: 8:11pm On May 11, 2011
blackberry tour 28000naira with chargerand ear phone very clean like brand new blackberry curve 1,2 storm 1pearl 1 prizes had low has 16000 naira nokia eseries and nseries also available playstation 2 with 10 games available already hacked 23000 prize for ps2 has low has 13000 hp and dell laptops available in stock prize low has 28000 call 08166117634 or 08189691169 for more info all uk fairly used comes with 2weeks gurantee

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Technologies Ipowerplus Digital Hybrid Inverters, Batteries,mppt Chargers / Generator Power Booster / Targus Dock Station ,charges All Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.