Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,598,398 members, 6,030,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 December 2020 at 09:18 PM

Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg (4080 Views)

SOLD ✔️ew Months Used 2008 Volkswagen Touareg For Sale / Used & Fresh 2008 Volkswagen Touareg 105K Miles / Reg 2011 Audi Q7 - 4.9m (Negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by greatstephenho(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26
JasonAbass:
That car is a money pit. Better get a scanner and service manual to go along with it. If you must get a German car, I would advise BMW and Mercedes and nothing else.

BMW is a good option
say what you no and stop confusing people

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 04
Who drives a 2007 Touareg. Need to know what to look out for in buying a used one.
Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05
Guys how far now.
Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by nedekid: 10:46pm On Oct 19
Who drives a 2007 Touareg. Need to know what to look out for in buying a used one.
Them no go tell you.
Make sure you have a second car sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by Bettycars(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19

You go suffer in the name of maintenance

Do you kbiw how much it costs to maintain such car in a Nigeria where the repairers are few and body parts scarce in auto markets?

Coupled with Nigerian road cheesy

Do you even know its fuel consumption?

There's a reason why Nigerians love cars like Toyota

They don't consume fuel much, especially in this harsh economy where money scarce, a small fuel goes a long way

Toyota spare parts are everywhere in Nigeria market and they are cheap too.

Their repairers/mechanics are common too.

So know say there is reason why Audi is not common on Nigerian roads
The reason most Toyota’s don’t consume fuel is because they have small engines. Engines with 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 would consume less when you compare German cars that have bigger engines from 1.8 to as high as 5.5 for some Mercedes Benz S class. Toyota is just being too overrated. Bigger engines as long as they are well maintained last longer. I am telling you from personal experience as a user of cars with bigger engines.
Most Corolla have 1.4 engines, so why would it not consume less fuel.
If you want to know the difference between these Toyota and their German counterparts with bigger engines just drive up a hilly road and see their RPMs they you would see the difference is clear

2 Likes

Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by Bettycars(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19
richPHAROAH:
i intend to buy ans suv this week. i noticed that Volkswagen Touareg and audi Q7 are actually cheap compared to other suv with same specs.
i am more interested in the audi q7.
why dont nigerians buy these cars.
outside nigeria, audi is regarded high class.
an example is the car in the pic. 2010 foreign used for 3.5 mill
Because they don’t know. These are high quality cars with high performance engines
Re: Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg by Bettycars(m): 12:07am On Oct 20
I have a colleague who use till date a Mercedes Benz E class that has gone 999,999km and counting again and the engine is still running as new due to routine maintenance. Nigerians with bad maintenance culture blame the vehicles when they fail to maintain these vehicles. In many parts of the world you still see old school German car up and running. The legendary V boot or Mercedes are still here to stay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Foreign Used Honda Accord / Big Scam Please Read About / **Honda Accord ** Factory Fitted A/c, Leather Seat, Just arrived! 750k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.