Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! (1034 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / Why Do Nigeria And England Have The Same Time At Some Periods Of The Year? / JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by NiklauseFred(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
For those of our children finding it difficult to register for NIN through NIMC offices, most of them no longer needs to sleep at NIMC office again.

NIMC has setup a ussd server to dispense NIN number to them from the comfortable of their homes.

Dial * 346# and follow the screen prompts. Your NIN will be displayed.

*Caution:* before dialing this code, ensure you do the following:

You must dial from a sim that is associated with a previous registration of either voters card, drivers licence, bvn or any other registration that got your thumbprint and photo.

You must have at least N20 call credit on the line

Prepare a sheet of paper and pen or get ready to screenshot the NIN when displayed as it will not be displayed more than once

Do not try the code if on a low charge of battery

We were surprised that no such information was given to candidates at the NIMC's offices until we arrived there apparently because of the money they make therefrom.

So pls spread this info on all social media and inform everyone.

Thanks

***Copied from an anonymous source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by LordIsaac(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wow... Just tried it and it worked
Re: No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by Abatemtem(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
LordIsaac:
Wow... Just tried it and it worked
I tried it but it's giving me an error message.
Re: No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by LordIsaac(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Abatemtem:

I tried it but it's giving me an error message.
It must be d sim. Use d one u used for any registration that included fingerprint.
Re: No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by trueking: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Wow it worked, they charged N20 , but I got the number.
Re: No More Wastage Of Time At NIMC Office Again! by MVLOX(m): 6:11am On Jan 12, 2020
that is great then....

(1) (Reply)

2020 Nnpc/snepco National University Scholarship / Nexford University: Earn Your American Degree & MBA Online / Anambra School Kid Builds Voice Command Controlled Robot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.