Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Change Of PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of PPA (5199 Views)

Change Of PPA For Ogun State Corpers / Urgently Need Sample Of Ppa Letter Please / Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of PPA by elmurp0: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2020
I relocated to Lagos (Batch C) and a few weeks later I got a PPA from NYSC. I have not been at my place of PPA for acceptance because I was waiting for a request letter from the company where I really want to serve. I have received the request letter now but I don't know if I still have to go to the PPA where I was assigned for rejection. I have not gone there for acceptance at all. What do I need to do?
Re: Change Of PPA by ATTemi: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2020
Write a letter to your state coordinator through ZI and LGI, notifying you want to decline your initial PPA, take the letter to LGI at the NYSC office in the local government u fall under. He/she’ll minute on it and probably ask if you have any other place in mind. This is when you bring out the acceptance letter or request letter from the PPA you’ve chosen already.
elmurp0:
I relocated to Lagos (Batch C) and a few weeks later I got a PPA from NYSC. I have not been at my place of PPA for acceptance because I was waiting for a request letter from the company where I really want to serve. I have received the request letter now but I don't know if I still have to go to the PPA where I was assigned for rejection. I have not gone there for acceptance at all. What do I need to do?

1 Like

Re: Change Of PPA by elmurp0: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
ATTemi:
Write a letter to your state coordinator through ZI and LGI, notifying you want to decline your initial PPA, take the letter to LGI at the NYSC office in the local government u fall under. He/she’ll minute on it and probably ask if you have any other place in mind. This is when you bring out the acceptance letter or request letter from the PPA you’ve chosen already.

Thank you for the advice. can the letter be handwritten?
Re: Change Of PPA by ATTemi: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
No. Type it.
elmurp0:

Thank you for the advice. can the letter be handwritten?
Re: Change Of PPA by elmurp0: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
ATTemi:

Hello, I finally applied for the reposting, luckily for me, the company I was assigned to rejected me. But this is going to be the third week now and I haven't gotten a new PPA on my dashboard. Is this usually the case?
Re: Change Of PPA by ATTemi: 3:12am On Jan 29, 2020
Sometimes yes. But meet ur LGI about getting a new PPA.
elmurp0:

Hello, I finally applied for the reposting, luckily for me, the company I was assigned to rejected me. But this is going to be the third week now and I haven't gotten a new PPA on my dashboard. Is this usually the case?
Re: Change Of PPA by elmurp0: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2020
ATTemi:
Sometimes yes. But meet ur LGI about getting a new PPA.

Okay, thank you. The whole NYSC thing is such a sham and it is really frustrating. The same thing happened with getting a PPA after redeployment, I waited for a month, and apparently it is the same issue with reposting. Thank you again for the help.
Re: Change Of PPA by ATTemi: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Uwc man.
NYSC Na major scam!
elmurp0:

Okay, thank you. The whole NYSC thing is such a sham and it is really frustrating. The same thing happened with getting a PPA after redeployment, I waited for a month, and apparently it is the same issue with reposting. Thank you again for the help.

1 Like

Re: Change Of PPA by MARX77(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm in a similar situation, my PPA has refused rejecting me, I bleeped up, could have rejected from the beginning, now they're refusing rejecting me and I have a job I'm about loosing. My LGI doesn't want to reason anything
Re: Change Of PPA by elmurp0: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
MARX77:
I'm in a similar situation, my PPA has refused rejecting me, I bleeped up, could have rejected from the beginning, now they're refusing rejecting me and I have a job I'm about loosing. My LGI doesn't want to reason anything

Sorry about that. The only solution is to beg your PPA people. Make them reason with you.
Re: Change Of PPA by Sisib15: 5:10am On May 28, 2022
*Updates*

If you wish to Relocate after spending months in your former state of deployment. You can DM me for it.

If you have Relocated before and still wants to Relocate back to another state. It's very possible.

All states for Relocation is available, Approval is under 24-72hrs ✅.

_Ppa Posting/Reposting are available in the following states:_

Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Delta
ABUJA
✅✅✅

Most asked question
❓❓❓❓❓

1. Can I change my Ppa even if I have done documentation at my former PPa LGA.?

ans: *YES*

2. Will anything affect me/ or will I have any issue after changing my Ppa?

ans: *NO*

3. I applied for Reposting at the local govt secretariat over some times now, and I haven't been reposted. What can I do?

ans: *DM me for instant Ppa Reposting*

4. Can I change my Ppa, even if I have changed it before?

ans: *YES, as many times as you want*

1 Like

Re: Change Of PPA by kingmurainah(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
MARX77:

I’m in similar situation now, how did you go about it?
Re: Change Of PPA by MARX77(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
kingmurainah:

I’m in similar situation now, how did you go about it?

I never did anything brother. The company vehemently said no. As God will have it, I got to make good money there and it led me to my current job which pay 3X what I was earning.

God made a way

(1) (Reply)

Mainly For Corpers Serving In Some Northern States / Youth Corps Member Donates Borehole, Toilet To Community In Ogun State / Kano Experience As A Nysc Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.