Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Advice Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed (600 Views)

How Good Leagoo Kiica Power Is? Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Which Phone To Buy / Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, I humbly write to request from your useful experience to guide me in this regard. I downloaded wish (an online store) application which I guess many of us know about. I saw a phone tab which goes for a very subsidized price (as low as #20k). I wish to book an order but I don't know about clearance issue when it gets to Nigeria. I have been hearing that imported goods or items are heavily charged, because if it is so, I would rather forfeit the purchase since what attracted me in the first place was the cheap price. I would like to know the range of amount that can be charged for clearance.

Thanks buddies.
Re: Advice Needed by bravesoul247(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:
Good day Nairalanders, I humbly write to request from your useful experience to guide me in this regard. I downloaded wish (an online store) application which I guess many of us know about. I saw a phone tab which goes for a very subsidized price (as low as #20k). I wish to book an order but I don't know about clearance issue when it gets to Nigeria. I have been hearing that imported goods or items are heavily charged, because if it is so, I would rather forfeit the purchase since what attracted me in the first place was the cheap price. I would like to know the range of amount that can be charged for clearance.

Thanks buddies.
bro I'll advice you not to buy what you dint trust or understand o. That money can get you a nice tecno pop f1

(1) (Reply)

Camera Improving Update Rolling Out Internationally To The S20 Series / Iphone 8 64gb 95000 / Free Browser Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.