Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Madam And I (part Two) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Madam And I (part Two) (221637 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by statistics1(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2020
topher052:
PISODE 23

then the engine of an approaching car. I looked at the rear mirrow and my heart almost stopped beating. Jude was very close, Calista's distraction didn't let me notice him in time.

Before Mary could get to the car, he had stopped beside my mine, in front of Calista and our eyed met.

ghenghenghenghen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by greatme2good(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
This guy has finally seen what he has been looking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Tukson007(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Say ur last pray bro

Cos right nw

I smell trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Ghen ghen grin
Women can delay for Africa, something she was just suppose to go and pick up her things and dash out, she begin waste time.

Mike hmmmm, what a complicated life you living grin

Nice one topher, more grace to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
EPISODE 24
Jude came down immediately, went straight to Mary, begging her on his knees. I was confused, I didn't know if to go or remain in the car. This was relationship issue, I knew how complicated it was, coupled with my issue with Jude.

Calista moved to where they were and stood beside them watching in silence.

Mary's voice was loud, she was yelling and trying to move away but Jude held her hand begging. She pushed him off her and slapped him severely, he didn't retaliate. He grabbed her waist begging still on his knees. Calista then joined Jude in begging Mary.

" it's over! My mind is made up! Leave me alone, go!". Mary kept yelling.

" I'm sorry! I was drunk! I'm sorry, please forgive me! I'll die without you! I'll kill myself! Please forgive me!". Jude begged.

" Mary, a man is begging you . Please consider him, please forgive him". Calista joined Jude.

I sat in the car watching the drama that took up to 30 minutes. And after a while, Mary seem to be giving in, she had stopped resisting and was now crying. Jude slowly stood up and hugged her while she dropped her hands by her sides but made no attempt to hug him back. I knew the battle was over, Jude's spell on her was a strong one. He slowly pulled her into the house.

Jude was good. Now I realized what grandma meant by Mary being a good girl. She really was a good girl under the influence of a skilled manipulator.

I engaged the engine and wanted to leave, Calista came to me and said.

" her things in the boot!"

I opened if for her to get them out, and after she was done, she came to the car by the front seat passenger's side and opened the door, bent over.

Calista: I love how he talks. Let me try again now he knows Mary is taken. I can gain from this guy.

" thanks for dropping by, you're such a nice guy". She said.

I nodded smiling waiting for her to leave.

" are you new in town? Your ascent. You sound foreign".

" I believe Mary told you I'm new in town". I said carelessly.

She seem slightly embarrassed but waved it aside. " well, I know this town like the back of my hand. If you need someone to show you around, please call me".

I nodded and waited for her to leave.

" but you don't have my number". She said.

" I thought you're Mary's friend, why are you hitting on her visitor without her consent?"

She was startled and then covered it up with an in innocent smile.

Calista: don't show anger, calm down...calm down...

" am I hitting on you? What an insult. Do you think we are mates for me to hit on you? I'm just trying to be friendly, showing my gratitude for helping my friend".

" I'm sorry, but I have to go". I said and waited for her to shut the door while her face was gradually changing into a frown.

Calista: forming hard to get. I know your type, looking down on everyone, thinking everyone is below him, proud fool! Because Mary is young right? Idiot that doesn't know anything.

" can I go please? My door!". I yelled immediately.

She banged the door looking menacing at me and I was about reversing when Jude rushed out shouting and waving his hand for me to stop. I thought of ignoring him, but then thought I owed him nothing, even the money he claims I owe him was a change to me. So I stopped.

He came towards the frontseat passenger side and I rolled down.

" Sir. You again?" He asked with a satisfied smile on his fave. "I'm very glad you brought my girl back. Thank you so much!"

Jude: don't ask him anything that will provoke you! Mary is your LovePeddler, your money bank and you know it. Let him go.

" it's okay" I said unsteadily.

" please, let me buy you a drink at least ". Jude said.

" some other time please. I have to be going ". I said and added. " I'll call you later for what we discussed".

" Okay. Thank you again". He said moving away from the car.

As I was rolling up the glass, I saw Mary peeping. She wasn't happy. I looked away and drove off feeling my heart breaking. I then decided to take Mary off Jude's hands. Even if it means for me to fly her abroad. She was too pretty and young to be going through such stress.

I got home and grandma was surprised I wasn't with Mary. I lied that she decided to stay with her friend. Grandma saw reason with that and we moved on.

I had to challenge my fear the day by meeting Jude as I agreed I would. We met a place he suggested; a lounge around zik road. I followed the description he sent to my phone and met him there already waiting with another guy. They had drank two bottles of beer each already.

"Here he comes!" Jude shouted as he saw me coming, standing to face me.
I noticed he whispered something to the guy seated. the guy smiled and turned to me. Jude moved to a seat opposite his on the table and wiped it clean with his handkerchief. The few people present at the lounge were laughing laughing at his gesture.

" let my boss come and seat here!" He shouted pointing my chair to me.

I wasn't comfortable with his display but took the seat anyways. He rushed back to his chair and shouted like a tout. " bar man!"

A smart looking teenage boy dressed in white shirt tucked in a black pant walked up to Jude from the counter.

" get my man anything he wants". Jude said to the bar man.

An hour later, I was still ina bottle, Jude and his friend were on their 6th. They would laugh at anything and were talking about their driving jobs and the funny passengers they've carried. I saw this as an opportunity to bring up Mary's case.

I began by joining in their jokes and chipped in amidst laughter. " You're bad! A real bad guy! you sent your babe to me, so could fvck her for the night".

He stopped laughing and asked. " which babe?"

I turned to his friend who was keen to know who I was talking about.

" the girl I was with the day I came into town". I carefully said.

He looked at me ominously and asked. " did you fvck my babe?"

I was scared and turned to his friend who picked up a bottle looking at me same way as Jude. I swallowed hard looking pitifully at them both.

" I'm sorry. I....I...didn't know...I .... Thought she was...em...a...a... You know...a " I stuttered looking for avenue to escape.

To my surprise they exploded in laughter that made Jude's eyes filled with tears. I was confused, what was so funny in what I said?

Jude raised up his hands laughing and then pointed at me " we got him! "

They were apparently drunk and were displaying drunkenness.

When he settled, he said. " it's okay bro. I'm her pump. Was just fooling around with you"

" as in P.I.M.P!" His friend added.

" she's just a little girl I'm helping " Jude said.

" so you are not her boyfriend? " I asked

" we are living together doesn't make her my girlfriend. is that what she told you?"

" why did you beat her up if she meant nothing to you?" I asked puzzled.

" well, I warned her not to bring clients home. You see, bringing strangers home is risky in her line of business, but she never listens" Jude said and whispered leaning closer. " do you like her?"

I turned to his friend gulping the last content in his bottle and returned to Jude. " she's a likable person"

Jude looked at me thoughtfully and said resting his back on his chair's back rest. " then you can have her!"

Jude: as long as you keep paying she's yours ( smiled )

" no, no, no! I can't" I protested.

" she has already told me she likes you. She can pass the night at your place if you like" Jude said and called the waiter, ordered for another round including mine.

" no, I'm okay" I said.

It was already getting dark, the place was now getting full, the music had increased. I gave him an envelope and stood up. He was overjoy and thanked me wholeheartedly.

I sat in the car thinking of what to do with Mary when a man ran past and three others followed. I turned to the gate, the security men were closing it. I stepped down and held a man running pass me.

" what's going on?"

The man was overtaken by fear. " they are close!" He said.

" who is closed?" I asked looking at the security men moving away from the gate.

" the resistance. They're here!"

Gunshots echoed, the man pushed me away from him and ran inside.

Immediately my mind ran to my grandma. Just then I saw Jude and his friend running towards me. I waved them over.

" sir. You can't go out oh. Heard the resistance are around" Jude said to me.

" I have to. My grandma lives here!" I said , then turned to the security men seriously shutting the gate and wondered how to get past them.

He looked at me and asked. " you said you live with your friend"

I ignored him and made to rush into the car, Jude held me back.

" you can't go out there!" He yelled.

" you can't!" His friend said behind Jude.

I hesitated, but I couldn't. I removed Jude's grip from my shoulder and entered the car, engaged the engine and drove to the gate.

The security men pointed me back. I rolled down and yelled." open the gate!"

" sir go back!" One of security men yelled back authoritatively.

I stepped out of the car and held the security man's shirt. " open this damn gate! I said despiratly between my teeth.

The man pushed me off him and made to throw a punch but stopped at the sound of gunshots fired again. The security man moved away from the gate frightfully.

I rushed over to the gate but it was padlocked. I turned to the three security men and went to the gentle looking amongst them " please open this gate!"

" do you want to die? We can't". He answered.

Just then Jude and his friend came to meet I and the security men.

" sir. You can't go out there it's risky!" Jude said to me.

I turned despiratly to him and held his arms. " do you have a mother? Won't you do what I'm doing if you suspect she's about to get hurt?"

He nodded, heaved and turned to his friend. His friend nodded and they turned to the security men.

" please open the gate he has to go!" Jude said .

" not possible. You better go inside!" One of the security men retorted.

Jude's friend held the one who spoke on his shirt and said. " you know me very well, you know what I can do. Open this gate before you regret it".

The man he held nodded , urned to his colleague and said. " open the gate let them go with their problems".

The gentle one among them went to the gate and began opening it. I rushed into the car and waited impatiently for him . Jude opened the other side of the car and entered the front seat, while his friend entered the back seat. I turned surprisingly at them.

" what?"

" you won't last a second out there. Just drive ". Jude said looking in front of him frowning.

Jude: I can't allow my office waste just like that.

I was really glad I had them. The gate opened, I zoomed off and drove speedily towards my grandma's house direction.

When I got to the junction to my grandma's house, I saw some group of men walking down the road shooting in the air.

" stop the car!" Jude said looking steadily at them.

I turned unbelivably to him " that's where my grandma lives".

My sense of judgement had disappeared. All I was thinking was to get granny out of there.

Jude turned to me. " you can't save her dead. Lets see where they're going first".

I waited impatiently in the car. The men got to the estate gate and stopped, then began shooting in the air. I was hopelessly confused, immediately, I took out my phone and called Mary.

" hello" I said as the phone connected. " please call your police friend, grandma is in danger!"

" what's happening?". She asked in a worried tone.

" just call him! Call him now!" I yelled into the phone and forgot to ask how she was.

The men had started shooting at the gate. That moment, everything went silent, it's like I zoomed the men closer and every other thing faded out. I didn't know when I dropped the phone and pressed hard on the throttle towards the men.

" what are you doing? You want to get us killed?" Jude yelled.

I ignored him and pressed harder on the throttle.

The men turned to us looking, then they opened fire when they saw me driving towards them. I bent over and the bullet bored holes on our glass.

The car ran into them; few rolled over from the bonnet through the windscreen and over the car and I felt the car galloping on something I suspected to me human beings, then ran into an electric pole and fell it on the opposite direction with flickers or electric lights.

I slowly raised my head and looked behind me. The men where now few and soon began firing at us.

Jude turned behind him and when he saw the attack on us, he yelled hitting the dashboard" reverse the car. Run them over again!"

With a shaky hand, I put the car on reverse and drove backwards but ran the back tire into a gutter and got stuck.

Now the bullets was raining heavily on the car, i had to bury my head. It felt like a bullet would hit me any minute, hearing the sounds of broken glasses and gunshots.

A pistol appeared in Jude's hand he and said to his friend. " take the right, I'll take left".

I was so surprised. So he had a gun with him all these while?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Zotty: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wow Topher u too much kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by pu7pl3(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Another severe case of trouble magnetism grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Wakidii(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
God bless topher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2020
cult things activated and office galor open in Mike head reminds me how Mike snr engagement with cult things bleeped his friend girlfriend and it later led him to almost lost his life,that's when his mother travelled out and he lost Ruth there in the process of sorting things out,my instinct Mike jr may also tread the part of his father if he is notcarefu enough.
Topher more ink to your pen and more wisdom to always improve in what's you knows how to do best,
I owe you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
EPISODE 25

Jude opened the door and used the car door as shield as he returned fire, his friend did same, they were both shooting and ducking inside the car. I couldn't even bring myself to raise up my head, I remained where I was shivering and praying that I don't get hit any moment.

Jude suddenly moved away from the door, fired twice and ran off. His friend followed.

I turned behind me and saw them shooting at a man, they were the only ones standing. I had to summon courage and stepped down. Jude and his friend were the only ones standing.

As I came closer, Jude aimed at a dying man fired twice. I walked closer and was looking at young and old men lying lifeless, some were mutilated, my guess was the ran them over.

Jude's friend was now busy picking up guns while Jude moved around looking at the bodies with the gun pointed to them.

I moved to the gate and knocked, no one answered. I knocked severally no answer. I decided to peep through the opening between the gates but couldn't see much. Jude gently pushed me aside and looked uneasily at the gate, then jumped, held the top, moved his body upwards and was over at the other side..

I turned to Jude's friend, he already had a handful and was straining to pickup another. Then a loud banging sound echoed across the gate. The sound continued heavily and something fell, then the gate opened and Jude beckoned us in. The place was void of a soul and the electronic pole i knocked down earlier made the place as dark as night.

I led the way to grandma's house. The door was locked. I knocked calling on my cousins. Then the door slowly opened with a torch light pointed to my face.

" Tony?" I asked.

The torch dropped and I could make out Tony's frame with a knife in his hand, Henry was behind him peeping, I looked down at Henry's hand and saw a bottle in his hand too.

" where's grandma?" I asked walking in.

Tony was looking at Jude and his friend cautiously. " she's not back yet".

I paused half way. " what? "

" she said she was going to the market and hasn't returned". Tony said, moving away for Jude and his friend who were walking into the house.

" let me have her number " I said to Tony.

" I'm coming, let me get my phone in my room". Tony said and ran inside.

Henry followed me silently. I entered the sitting room and found Jude looking around with his phone torch, I wasn't comfortable with his presence in our house and with his friend carrying all those guns scaring the kids.

" hey!" Jude's friend called pointing his torch on grandma's photo.

Jude went to him and I followed wanting to know what he knows about grandma.

" is this not Mike's mother? " Jude's friend asked him.

Jude looked closely and exclaimed. " that's her! Wow, so we are in Mike's house?".

I was scared. I heard stories of how my dad was into a gang and killed some rival groups. Let it not be that these were some of his rival gang members.

Jude turned to me pointing his torch on my face. " you mean, that lady is your grandma?"

I didn't know what to answer. It could be that his father was likely killed by mine and the question was to decide my fate. At that moment, I couldn't hear anyone's thought, my heart was pounding repeatedly.
I
" Jude! Look! Mike's picture" Jude's friend stood at my dad's family potrait.

Jude went to meet him and they were both murmuring and exclaiming.

Just then, Tony came in and said loudly. " Uncle Mike, her number"

The two men turned to me. I was confused, I didn't know what to do as I collected the phone from Tony.

" is your name Mike? " Jude asked pointing his phones torch in my face.

I slowly nodded hoping that my money will save me coz Jude loves money.

Surprisingly, Jude turned to his friend and they both shouted: " wow!"

I didn't know what to respond. Jude came closer to me with tightened face. " so your dad was Mike?" He asked.

I nodded.

" wow! Your dad was a rugged member of our gang! His heroic deeds are currently in our songs as a way of remembrance!" Jude said excitedly.

I was greatly relieved, at least I was on the right side.

" he killed men feared by many, he was a terror to other gang members". Jude's friend added.

" no wonder you ran those guys over. Your dad lives in you! Rugged brother!". Jude said and hugged me.

The sound of gunshots broke the embrace abruptly. Jude ran to the window and then to me. " take a gun, I think another group is here. Put out all lights!".

Jude friend handed me an Ak and then gave one to Tony and Henry.

" what are you doing? They are kids!" I shouted at him.

" old enough to fvck but not to pull a trigger?" Jude asked and ran back to the window.

Henry seem excited about the gift, but Tony was sacred. I had to encourage them so I moved to Tony. " you will stay behind me. We are safe here okay? "

" burn down everything standing !" A voice shouted outside.

This increased our panic. I have never used a gun before, so I came closer to Jude's friend and whispered. " please, how do I use this thing?"

He took a little time out to put me through and I went to teach my little cousins. The gunshots began followed by an explosive sound that shook the house.

I took out my phone and dialed grandma's number. Her number was ringing but she wasn't picking up. A gunshot shattered the window and bored hole on the wall beside me.

" go down ! " I yelled at the kids.

Another gunshot fired again and hit the family portrait. Jude returned fire and shouted. " wooo! I hit one".

Jude's friend ran and hid himself behind a window, said to Jude. " lets see who is going to win. I hit one, I will get more scores" he fired and shouted excitedly. " one one!"

This seemed to infuriate the men as they released more gunfire into our house. I laid on the floor. Then I looked up the stairs and shouted. " let's go upstairs! Upstairs!"

Something dropped into the house through the window and fell in front of me. I looked at it, it looked so much like the grenade I see in movies, I quickly picked it up without thinking and shouted: " grenade!"

Everyone turned to me flabbergastedly. I repeated showing it to Jude and his friend for identification " grenade! grenade!"

Jude and his friend both turned away from me dreadfully and ran upstairs pulling Tony and Henry with them shouting simultaneously " throw it away! throw it away"

In the panic, i ran outside, every split second felt like the grenade was going to detonate, like I was holding my death sentence in my hand, but I had to encourage myself to save the house and everyone in it not knowing where I got the courage from.

Outside, four men stood shooting at the window. They turned to me and fired. It felt like I had been hit seeing flashes of gun fired at me,. Immediately, I threw the grenade at them and was about running inside when it exploded in the air with the loudest deafening sound I had ever heard in my life and a hot powerful wind pushed me down. For a brief moment I thought I was dead, I laid on the floor, everywhere was silent with a whistling sound singing in my ears.

I didn't know for how long I laid until someone came and was pulling me up waking me to full consciousness. I looked around the house that was now covered in smoke; the only light In view was fire burning outside and part of the sitting room with a distant sound of people shouting in slow motion. It felt more like I was dreaming. I felt woozy with a strong headache and couldn't keep steady

I looked at person helping me upstairs, it was Jude. His friend stood at the staircase with a long gun waiting for us.

When I got upstairs, my ears regained normal sound with slight whistle ringing. Jude laid me on a bed in a room I didn't know whose. I wipt the bleeding from my nose and turned to Jude's friend who was now at the window peeping.

" kids, get ready. Get ready to guard the window, I and Stanley will guard the stairs, if we leave it, they will kill us all as soon as they gain access". Jude said to Tony and Henry.

The boys who were looking at me in fear as though waiting for me to save them the fate handed to them by Jude.

I slowly sat up and said to Jude. " give me a gun. I'll watch with the boys".

Gunshot fired into the room and everyone took over. Jude's friend returned fire. Jude joined him and they both began shooting.

Then Jude ran to the door and said to my cousins" Boys come and take over!" Then ran out of the room with Stanley.

I stood up with banging headache and moved to the window looking to see anyone. A bright yellow light flickered followed with a loud sound that shattered the window glass. I almost ran away but stopped when I saw the terrified look in Tony's face with Henry hiding behind him, both of them held the gun as if it was going to fly off their hands once they let go.

I had to be brave, at least for the boys. So I turned to the Window and fired, the gun unbelivably jumped off my hands from the the bullet vibration. I turned to the boys, smiled and shrugged.

Another gunshot almost hit Tony. I saw the bright light past close to his head in a flash. This motivated me to act. I rushed to the boys that were now on the floor, took the gun from Tony and returned to the Window.

A man was aiming to fire. I had gotten experience now and so held the gun properly, shot towards the man and he fell. Two others returned fire shouting and shooting. I had to move away from the Window with my back on the wall. The gunshots scattered things in the room and raised dust from holes it bored on the wall.

When the shooting subsided, I peeped and saw four guys aiming at the window. I made to aim and fire at them but met flickers of lights from their guns that scared me back to my hiding.

The door opened and Stanley came in. "Jude is hurt, I need help". He said in a hurry and rushed back.

I turned to the boys and said to them. " stay were you are, I'm coming".

I ran off to the stairs. When I got there, Jude was on the floor with his back on the wall beside the stairs, his left leg was bleeding above his knee. It was tied with a shirt. Seeing Jude in that situation increased my fear. I knew we may not survive the night but I must protect the kids by all cost.

" Mike! Kill as many as you can! I can't believe I'm the one in this shootout, in Mike's house!" Jude said and laughed, then tightened his face in pain and laughed again." What a way to die! I rather die a hero. What do you think Stan?"

Stanley smiled and peeped. Stanley is Jude's friend.

I could see shadows of movement around the sitting room from the reflection of the fire burning outside. My heart was beating so hard, I could hardly breathe, but I refused to show it. I would nod to anything Stanley said even though I barely heard a word and kept my eyes in the dark sittingroom.

Suddenly, they fired at us. I took cover breathing heavily with the gun clinched to my chest. Stanley who should be in his late twenties; athletic, tall, dark with a punk hairstyle and little goatie joined to his mustache didn't make any attempt to retaliate. He was just looking at Jude inhaling and exhaling rapidly, as though trying to summon courage.

The gunfire continued. Stanley waited until they stopped shooting. He looked at me and whispered. " at the count of three, shoot".

I nodded, but I wasn't sure if I was actually ready. So I waited,he signaled his finger and before could show me his third finger somebody shouted downstairs.

" surrender and join us! There's no escape here! We are going to bring this house to the ground, burn everything here to the ground if you don't surrender!"

Those words almost forced hot shit out of my ass. I couldn't hold my gun steady anymore, every part of me was screaming 'surrender they will spare the kids!' I was about to tell them what I wanted to do when Stanley fired, he shot severally. The men retaliated in full force Stanley had to take cover. I lost all courage, it was a lost battle to me, gunshots came from almost every direction and it seem to be nudging closer.

Then Tony's voice alerted me. He screamed so loud amidst of the bullets raining on us. I looked at the direction of the room and ran towards it.

When I entered the room, I saw Henry shooting. I was surprised, the younger was risking his life and the senior laid on his tummy shouting on him to get out of the window. I immediately went to pull him out of the window. When he turned to me he said excitedly." I killed two. They fell! Two fell".

I smiled and nodded quickly, then peeped and saw what demoralized me even further; two cars just joined and the men were now many outside of our house. A house before ours was already on fire, I saw a man with a bottle and clothe hanging on the bottles mouth. He lit it and about to throw the bottle into our house, i quickly fired several shots at him and one hit him in the chest. The rest men with him ran away from the bottle that was already on fire, it fell on one of their cars and exploded in flames.

I moved Henry farther away from the window and asked him to sit on the floor beside the door, which I also told Tony too. Then returned to the stairs.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by jenifer007: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice update....thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AdiscoPele: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
reminds me of senior Mike shooting when he saw that his best pal is dead,
op one of the best episode so far it's just like a movie to me as i was reading it��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by efeteb: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Action just as I like it. cool cool cool cool cool

Good one op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by JOSHDIAMOND28: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
I dropway cap with shirt join 2geda nyc shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by elijahy1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Topher the Hollywood script writer. Nice one sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
BEST WRITER on NairaLand: Nebechukwu Christopher!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nickshrapnel: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
BEST WRITER on NairaLand: Nebechukwu Christopher!
Nairaland writers are superb, have you read Black Maria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Tukson007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by daddio(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
JOSHDIAMOND28:
I dropway cap with shirt join 2geda nyc shot.

Oya, gif me ya wallet, you no kuku troway am

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
What can I say, Topher?

YOU OVER TOO MUCH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by JOSHDIAMOND28: 5:27am On Feb 21, 2020
daddio:

Oya, gif me ya wallet, you no kuku troway am
grin grin
Na expire bet games full my wallet oh make i stil gv u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by moorevic(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2020
You'll need to see my smile. I love this action packed thriller.
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by daddio(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2020
JOSHDIAMOND28:

Na expire bet games full my wallet oh
make i stil gv u

Bros, you wicked small.

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by EMPEROR48: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
No update today my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Yaba4sure: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
I hope jnr Mike is not dreaming. Weldone topher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by KelvinCoaster(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Nairaland writers are superb, have you read Black Maria?
I just finished reading it.Not as captivating as 'My Madam and I'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Stop dia, you just finish wetin?

Go back again go read am,

wait ooo which book you read sef?

KelvinCoaster:
I just finished reading it.Not as captivating as 'My Madam and I'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nickshrapnel: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
do4luv14:
Stop dia, you just finish wetin?
Go back again go read am,

wait ooo which book you read sef?

Bro, different people get different taste o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Correct ya head dey dia

but the thing surprise me shall

Nickshrapnel:
Bro, different people get different taste o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by BankyGee(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Topher ma pami na
Topher ma pami na
Topher ma pami na grin
Mad o... Undiluted action grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
The amount of mentions I have received on nairaland Calling my attention to this story ehn, one will think o am a celebrity o grin grin ... Thanks for calling my attention to this.... BankyGee tainkyu oooo... Ah see you....

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.