Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Madam And I (part Two) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Madam And I (part Two) (221574 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / The Madam At The Top / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Mike don enter one chance ontop woman matter, shocked

Now the his mess gets messier

Nice one topher u the best

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Ifyclaire: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wow this is great. So Mike snr is alive? This is becoming more interesting. Thank you Topher052. God bless you huge.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Harbay0101(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
royalguy123:
thought Mike Jr can read the minds and thoughts of people that gift has not manifested ,
oga boss Topher please we wants to see it in the next update
wait ooo Mike Sr is alive that's the most amazing part of the last two episodes can't wait for the two of them to meet face to face

He lost the ability to read minds

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by daviesblaze(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Opengates:

Thanks bro
Mumu...quote everything na

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by carlleung(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
BankyGee:

Simply click on the link below:

=> https://www.nairaland.com/4518533/madam

Thanks brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by SurreySky(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2020
So Mike Jnr is able to read other people's thought due to the ghost-monitor his late mother(Amaka)sent to watch over him.
And Mike Snr is still alive some where on earth.
This is interesting!. . .
Topher052, oil dey for ur head, more ink to your pen.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AdiscoPele: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2020
SurreySky:
So Mike Jnr is able to read other people's thought due to the ghost-monitor his late mother(Amaka)sent to watch over him.
And Mike Snr is still alive some where on earth.
This is interesting!. . .
Topher052, oil dey for ur head, more ink to your pen.
Correction. He wasn't able to read people's mind due to any ghost-monitor his late mum sent but due to an accident he had sometimes ago.
If you had seen WHAT WOMEN WANT by Mel Gibson, you'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=AdiscoPele post=91530112]Correction. He wasn't able to read people's mind due to any ghost-monitor his late mum sent but due to an accident he had sometimes ago.
If you had seen WHAT WOMEN WANT by Mel Gibson, you'll understand. [/quote

op before Topher went on holidays Mike jr got his memories back so the gift is still there !

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AdiscoPele: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=royalguy123 post=91533289][/quote]I very much doubt the gift is still there.I think he's lost the gift because he has not been able to read the thoughts of Fiona lately and even that of officer Johnbull since he met the ghost.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
AdiscoPele:
I very much doubt the gift is still there.I think he's lost the gift because he has not been able to read the thoughts of Fiona lately and even that of officer Johnbull since he met the ghost.
only Topher has the final say on this cos I know he is back when he quoted his password

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
are you okay?" Fiona asked.
"56780000 A S F $ @ P # & Q" I said.
Fiona was stunned. "What's that?".
That was when I realized what I called out. "My password".
She was still looking at me with surprise. "What password?".
I sat up and looked towards the bathroom."I think I remember how it all started".
a flash back of the last episode before Topher went awol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by immacul6(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
wow interesting stuff so far bruv,bravo
buh I believe you are making the story too long and boring,in some episodes
brilliant idea really
buh jus go straight to the point and stop showing unesrey suspens day will make d story go boring,I believe you should jus go straight to the story setting
keep it up supper man.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
statistics1:

I don land gidigba..thanks boss..
well done topher052

You are welcome, Statistics.

Good to have you here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by extremelygolden: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
BankyGee:
Nice update, thrilling and exciting!

extremelygolden, Nicklaus619, statistics1, greatme2good, Nickshrapnel, INDUSTRIALFAN, Ann2012, purity23, etc (I don forget many people moniker seff grin)

Thread is now offically opened.
topher052 is back!

Thank you, Our own dear BankyGee.
Na you sure pass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
EPISODE 42

The car drove for hours and stopped. My heart jumped into my mouth as i remembered videos on the internet of African soldiers dealing with offenders. I had always dreaded being in such situation and there i was, in the trunk of an African military officer who caught me in a hotel with his wife, what would my fate be?
The trunk yanked open and the faces of the three men were looking down on me. I looked around and discovered we were in the middle of nowhere by the roadside of a high way.
"Come down!" The elderly man commanded.
I slowly climbed down with my eyes on them and my heart throbbing fast. The elderly man's eyes were blazing with anger. I stylishly looked for Fiona, she was nowhere, my fear increased.
"Who are you?" The elderly man asked startling me.
"Mike Junior"
"What kind of stupid name is that? But I don't care to know who you're. Any day I see you around Fee, I promise you, I'll cut off your manhood!"
I swallowed hard and didn't know when my two hands grabbed my dick in subconscious protection.
"Search him! Rid him of every penny". The elderly man commanded.
They dug their hands into my pocket and emptied it. I wondered what my fate would be, left alone in that deserted place all by myself.
The elderly man motioned his boys back to the car, two went before him and opened the right backseat door for him.
As soon as he was in, they all returned to the car and drove off. It was after I lost sight of their car that I realized how precarious the situation i was in; no shirt on, no shoes on, just my trouser. I searched my pocket if by chance i would stumble on some change , I found only 340 bucks in the smaller compartment of my left back pocket. The money felt like millions that moment as i celebrated it, it ignited a surge of hope in me. But it was only a change, it may not carry me far, at least it was something. So i looked around for any means of transportation, the road seemed deserted.
After waiting in the scorching sun for maybe an hour, a bike was spotted riding towards me. I tried to wave him down when he came closer, but he just increased his speed without making any attempt to look my direction.
I then realized I may not see any transportation around that area and something told me it would be risky at night to be around there. So I began walking. The sun wasn't helping, it felt like it was drying up every moisture in my skin. The ground wasn't making matters easy, it was like I was litterally walking on hot coal.
After about two hours or more; it was dusk and I was yet to see any human. All that was around me were bushes on both sides of the tared road.
I continued and finally saw a mud house a little farther by the road side, surrounded by bushes. It was so relieving seeing what looks like help. I was ready to empty my account for a cup of chilled water.
So immediately, i rushed to the hut and knocked on the wooden door. No one answered, I knocked again, still no one, I then decided to open the door and look inside. There was an old small unwrapped mattress on the floor, an old wooden table and some rags hung on the wall.
I carefully walked inside hoping to find water, and luck shone on me when I saw a big clay pot with a stainless cup faced upside down on top of it. I opened it and found water. It felt like Christmas! I was on the fourth cup of the chilled water i spilled down my chest as i drank horridly when i realized the water tasted like wet dust. But that wasn't my concern anymore, at least i was back to life. I emptied two cups on my head and washed my face with another before i strolled out of the hut.
I stood in front of the hut feeling grateful when suddenly it was dawn on me what I just did; drinking from a pot in a dirty old house I didn't even know if a mad person lived in.
"Thief!" A feeble female voice startled me and i spun abruptly.
A very old lady was wielding a stick at me, she looked partly deranged, her hairs were gray and unkempt, her teeth were all gone and the ones remaining were dark brown, she could barely stand up straight; she wore nothing on top, her long breasts were swinging almost close to her knees as she bent. She was on a worn out skirt and nothing on her feet. I felt like throwing up seeing whose water I just drank.
"Sorry! I'm not a thief! I thought you were in". I said with my hands half way in the air when she refused to stop yelling.
"Thief!" She coughed, still wielding the stick at me, and coming closer. I had to take to my heels while she continued shouting behind me and coughing. "Thief! Thief!"
After running farther away from her, I stopped to catch my breath. That was actually a mad woman or a witch, most definitely one of both, i assured myself. Then i had to braced myself and continued on my journey.
It was already dark and the road was lonely. As I considered my fate in this dreaded path, I began regretting having anything to do with someone's wife.
"But why would he treat me in such manner when I didn't actually Bleep her?" I found myself thinking out loud. "He has no right to do this to me. I didn't Bleep her!"
As I was talking to myself, I heard the sound of a truck approaching. My hope was restored. I turned abruptly and sighted a bright flash light beaming from afar. I started jumping and waving hysterically at it, screaming on top of my voice. The head lamp was blinding as it approached, yet I kept waving and jumping. That seemed like my last chance and it felt like life or death to me.
Luckily for me, the truck pulled over and a slim shirtless man by the passenger side shot out his head from the window and asked. "What happun?"
"I got robbed. Please take me to the nearest town where I can get a cab or a bus". I said, knowing I had to mention robbery to explain how i was dressed, else i would be considered a mad man.
"They lorb you? Chai! Chai! Who lorb you?". The man asked almost shouting amidst the noise of the truck's engine.
"some guys. Please take me out of here". I desperately begged.
"Chai! Chai!" The man continue saying looking pitifully at me.
The driver said something and the man turned to him, they both talked a little before he returned to me.
"Enter back! Back!". pointing behind the truck.
I was overjoyed and rushed to the back. My face stiffined when I saw cows. First, I dreaded cows from childhood, i always thought they would stab me with their horns and secondly, the stench cows emits disgust me. And so i ran back to the man to remind him, just incase he forgot what he had behind. "The back is full. I mean cows!"
"Okay. We go. Sorry". He said impatiently and turned to the driver.
"Wait, wait, wait. Alright!". I said, realizing i would lose my only chance of leaving that eerie place if i considered my disgust and fears. So i rushed to the back as the driver wasted no time to engage the engine. I jumped into the back before the truck navigated into the road, climbed in and sat at the rear end while conscious of the cows looking ominously at me.
We arrived a small town and the truck stopped. I looked around wondering why he stopped, then the man by the passenger side came to me and yelled. "Come down go!"
I sat up and looked down. "Can I get a cab from here?"
"Chai! Come down go!" He bellowed surprisingly.
I was startled by the sudden change in his mood. Then i slowly climbed down and before I could thank him he rushed back into the truck and they were gone.
I looked around the slightly busy place and started feeling something cold and wet on my butt, I felt the moist soft substance and brought my hand to my nose, it was cow dung.
"Damn! Now I literally look like a mad man!". I said aloud in anger.
it was already dark by the time. I scanned for any means of transportation and found a big bus people were rushing into and a teenager screaming " Olowo Olowo village!" and collecting money from everyone entering.
First, I looked around for something to wipe off the dung, found a piece of paper, tried to wipe it off but it left a huge patch. At least it was out but not the awfully smell.
I walked towards the bus and stood by the corner looking for someone approachable, everyone was spell-bound on entering the bus that no one cared to know if the other was dying. I found a lady who looked slightly civilized than others waiting to enter the bus, she doesn't look like she was in the mood for the brouhaha. I summoned courage and approached her . "Excuse me ma'am".
She turned and when she saw i was shirtless, she flinched and jumped aside looking at me dreadfully. Before she could move away, I added. "I was robbed! They took everything from me, my car, money, everything; i hitched hiked a cow truck down here. Please, I need to get to town. Is this bus going?"
I noticed she was relaxed a little, all the tension had gradually subsided. "You're a foreigner?". She asked.
"Yes ma'am". I said humbly, covering my breast with my hands.
I noticed a brightness on her face. Then she said. "No bus is going to town by this hour". She looked at her slim leather watch on her wrist. "It's past nine".
"Bleep!" I muttered. I looked around the place for where I could possibly pass the night, but it looked so dreadful. Then i asked. "Where's this bus headed?"
"A nearby village".
I felt so weak and tired. My legs could barely hold me up any further, my tummy rumbled of hunger.
"You can pass the night at my place. That's if you don't mind". She said.
Her gesture surprised me. For the first time, i actually took notice of her. She wasn't really anything close to my spec. Her natural hair was tied in a ponytail, no make-up on her face; she was putting on a cheap purple singlet on a black skin tight jean trouser. On her wrist were three rubber purple bangles and on her ears were a set of dangling outdated earrings. She was dark in complexion with a pointed nose on an oval face. She was slim from her neck downwards but had a broad hip, about 5.3" and looked like she was in her forties.
I considered the offer again and wanted to decline but knew I had no option but to accept. At least I would hope for the best.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by topher052: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
i want to get the story over with within the next three days; writing and editing. Please bear with me.

2 Likes

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by JAOS(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
thanks for the update topher

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AmazingELixir: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
topher052:
i want to get the story over with within the next three days; writing and editing. Please bear with me.

Topher052 fire down...

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
I wish we could clamp down these urchins known to be "story stealers"!!! What is the way to go on this my fellow literature lovers? Welcome back topher!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Odoogu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mike jnr. for this your dreadful condition, you still dey size woman hips continu grin
thanks topher052

1 Like

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by superability(m): 5:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Odoogu:
Mike jnr. for this your dreadful condition, you still dey size woman hips continu grin
thanks topher052

That guy just tire me.... The same yeye mouth he will use to say "she's not my spec" is the same mouth he will use to explore the same specless lady...
Very anyhow guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by do4luv14(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2020
A copyright, and, Topher052
should think about owning a blog or site, where he can post his stories, while he gave us a litu peep here, he provides a link to his site to read it all,

there is an ongoing story by Silver1996 about stories thief,

lets read up, and learn from it

and Topher052, no matter the steal, no matter the copy, no one, not even the Devil can steal your shine

three Gbosass for you bro

gly:
I wish we could clamp down these urchins known to be "story stealers"!!! What is the way to go on this my fellow literature lovers? Welcome back topher!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by royalguy123(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
topher052:
oga Topher052 I know how you've been hurt,but please don't give us quickie ,settle down and give it to us the WAY YOU USED TO.
I believed my fellow nairalander will support my views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
And he delivers again, ride on topher cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AdiscoPele: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
royalguy123:

oga Topher052 I know how you've been hurt,but please don't give us quickie ,settle down and give it to us the WAY YOU USED TO.
Supported

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by AmazingELixir: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
royalguy123:

I don't agree with you...it should be served hot_hot typo error or not....the story is better digested as it is steaming hot. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
topher052:
Supported!!
Within the next three days hopefully you'll give us updates back to back to back.
@topher052 more power to your elbow!!
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
BankyGee:

Please don't give up na. Nah we start the thread, na we go finish am cool
me that couldn't stay away after saying I've given up? Lol... Ain't going nowhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
do4luv14:

A copyright, and, Topher052
should think about owning a blog or site, where he can post his stories, while he gave us a litu peep here, he provides a link to his site to read it all,

there is an ongoing story by Silver1996 about stories thief,

lets read up, and learn from it

and Topher052, no matter the steal, no matter the copy, no one, not even the Devil can steal your shine

three Gbosass for you bro

Amen @do4luv14. It is not easy doing this. God bless you Topher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by gly(m): 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:
me that couldn't stay away after saying I've given up? Lol... Ain't going nowhere grin

I know say na jege industrialfan dey grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:

I know say na jege industrialfan dey. The story dey sweet and nobody go like live am! BankyGee don enjoy the thing so tey him forget e job. I hail o God bless you Topher once more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by Brymo1516(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
topher052:
so the next episode is till next three day tongue
topher052:
so the next episode is till next three day
Re: My Madam And I (part Two) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2020
gly:
grin

I know say na jege industrialfan dey grin

I know say na jege industrialfan dey. The story dey sweet and nobody go like live am! BankyGee don enjoy the thing so tey him forget e job. I hail o God bless you Topher once more
grin grin grin no lies bro

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Almost Perfect#nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.