Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed[ebook]: Learn All Android Tricks And Hacks. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed[ebook]: Learn All Android Tricks And Hacks. (1069 Views)

Hidden Mobile Phone Tricks - Remove Pictures Background Without Applications / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / Download ALL Android Phone Stock Rom/flashfile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed[ebook]: Learn All Android Tricks And Hacks. by Genius3D(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
There are many android tricks and hacks and also legal techniques to improve your experience and also enjoy its smartness. Here are a few android hacks. Here i will be showing Top basic android hacks.
1. Recovering lost files: With dr. Fone Software you can recover files such as pictures and documents you deleted in your android. Android has the ability to retain this files somewhere back in its memory.
2. Secret USSD codes: This codes helps you access android’s hardware components. Some of this codes are *#06#(to check IMEI number), *#*#4636#*#*(display information and usage statistics)
3. Make private calls: with your android you can make private calls, number will be hidden to the receiver. Simply by dialing #31#phone number example: #31#1009928282826 and call the number.
4. Remote Control of Android via PC: with an application like Teamviewer you can control your android and access your android device via teamviewer and vice versa. Just install teamviewer from their websitesite for the PC and from playstore for your android
5. Flashing Android: You can flash your android phone by pressing the volume down + power button. Do this to switch on the android and it will open a terminal up, use the volume and down buttons to to through the options and use the power button to select the option: “delete user data”.
6. Hack WIFI password: You can use ES explorer file manager to see WIFI passwords saved on your device. Just install the application, use it to navigate to your android’s root folder, now navigate to data=>misc=> WIFI. In the WIFi folder you would see wpa_suplicant.conf. Open this file with any editor on your phone, you will see all wifi names and passwords in plain text.
7. Bypass/Hack pattern lock: with a software like Dr. Fone you can bypass pattern lock or password lock without loosing data. It is done by just connecting your android to your PC and letting the software detect your phone’s module and then with a click of buttons you have bypassed android’s pattern lock.
8. Rooting Android: Android phone can be rooted without headaches and complication and the fears of bricking your phone. This is done by Kingroot application, it Roots your phone with a click of a single button, if not done successfully then no damaged to your phone.
9. Track lost android: You can track your lost android by simply going to: www.google.com/android/find
once there simply input your gmail, you will see your device location.
10. Hack whatsapp: with an application like “whatscan for web” you can hack whatsapp. The app is available on playstore

These are just a few tricks out of hundreds i wrote of in my Ebook. “Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed” is my Ebook which is a step-by-step guide on core android concepts, tricks and hacks. I talked on concepts like, android cheats, android hacking, free calls, free texts, free internet, rooting, flashing, tracking lost phones, android hacking tools, hacking social media accounts like whatsapp,facebook etc.
It can be purchased here: http://www.elite-works.net/blogs/product/hidden-mobile-secrets/
The book is purchased using Paypal, just in case you don't have a Paypal account, you can whatsapp me here via for the purchase: https:///2349094338865
I also assist to create Paypal accounts that will receive money from abroad in Nigeria.

I am Gracious a computer programmer just to validate this book authenticity you may Google me, my website is www.elite-works.net/blogs

Re: Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed[ebook]: Learn All Android Tricks And Hacks. by Cabardin: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for info
Re: Hidden Mobile Secrets Revealed[ebook]: Learn All Android Tricks And Hacks. by Alsonjecs: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
The smartphone market is now on the rise after falling during the pandemic. Smartphones have been a part of almost every user's life. Everyone has a need to call and communicate from time to time. Some people need their phones for gaming, others for watching movies or scrolling through social media feeds. The Android operating system has many features and trims options that make using your phone easier and more convenient. For example, an app that helps connect smartphones is Osulogin. For me, it was a godsend when I was helping my mom with her smartphone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno pouvoir 4 Customers Feedback / Recommend A Budget 4gb Ram Phone For Me / New Samsung A21s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.