Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions (548 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bishop Oyedepo Blows Hot On Buhari, Suggest President Buhari Is Dead / Bishop Oyedepo Blows Hot On Buhari, Suggest President Buhari Is Dead (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by dayo229: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo on Saturday raged at some highly placed officials of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, a.k.a. Winners Chapel, who stole millions of Naira from the church’s treasury.

The Nation reports that the cleric revealed how some very high up officials, mainly accountants, had looted the church’s treasury. The Bishop could not hide his disappointment that professionals trusted by the church to prevent fraud, turned themselves into a network of fraudsters.

Expressing his disappointment in the errant church officials, who have since been relieved of their positions in the church, he said: “Can you imagine accountants perpetrating fraud in the house of God?

We had no choice but to dismiss them. You can imagine top church officials engaging in doubling figures and other dubious practices. Even after we dismissed them, we discovered more fraud.

Those who should discover the fraud were the ones involved in it. One of them refused to confess until the last minute. I have to tell everyone present here because I know the dismissed officials will come to you for employment.

Don’t employ them and don’t sympathise with them. Whoever sympathises with the wicked is wicked himself. Don’t sympathise with any perpetrator of fraud, otherwise you are a partaker of the evil act.”

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2020/01/oyedepo-blows-hot-as-highly-placed.html

Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by popsy2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by Southsoul: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
And he didn't lay curses on them hmnnnnn shior
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by LeoThaGreat(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Silly accountants are depleting funds from a one-man business. Is it cuz it's free money?
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by paxonel(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Blow hot??

Ahhh
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oga pastor, I hope you pay them well
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by Hiswordxray(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
The flow of resources and the carnal state of the people would surely lead to theft.

The way the church system is designed there is bound to be this kind of problem. We need a better system where resources don't get stored up in such a way that would tempt others to start stealing them. Rather the resources would be distributed among the needy in our midst, empowering the poor and helping the weak.

I wrote a post where I discuss another system that I believe would do better than this current church system we have. Here is the link to the post:
https://www.nairaland.com/5546719/supposed-doing-church-practicing-ecclesia
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by Janosky: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
dayo229:
Bishop David Oyedepo on Saturday raged at some highly placed officials of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, a.k.a. Winners Chapel, who stole millions of Naira from the church’s treasury.

The Nation reports that the cleric revealed how some very high up officials, mainly accountants, had looted the church’s treasury. The Bishop could not hide his disappointment that professionals trusted by the church to prevent fraud, turned themselves into a network of fraudsters.

Expressing his disappointment in the errant church officials, who have since been relieved of their positions in the church, he said: “Can you imagine accountants perpetrating fraud in the house of God?

We had no choice but to dismiss them. You can imagine top church officials engaging in doubling figures and other dubious practices. Even after we dismissed them, we discovered more fraud.

Those who should discover the fraud were the ones involved in it. One of them refused to confess until the last minute. I have to tell everyone present here because I know the dismissed officials will come to you for employment.

Don’t employ them and don’t sympathise with them. Whoever sympathises with the wicked is wicked himself. Don’t sympathise with any perpetrator of fraud, otherwise you are a partaker of the evil act.”

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2020/01/oyedepo-blows-hot-as-highly-placed.html

Your pastorpreneurs dismissed the alleged FRAUDsters ,yet his gullible sheeples "independent thinkers" dey vex because JWs excommunicate unrepentant wrongdoers (1 Corinthians 5:1-13).
In Anything goes business centres naira arena, touch not my anointed feeding bottle and do my pastorpreneurs profits no harm.
Re: Oyedepo Blows Hot As Highly Placed Church Officials Steal Millions by somtookeke(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oyedepo dismisses senior officials for looting church’s treasury
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/oyedepo-dismisses-senior-officials-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Number Of COVID-19 Cases Healed At Winners Chapel / The Scriptures A Safeguard / Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.