Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. (3263 Views)

What Kind Of Phone Do You Suggest I Buy I've Budget Of ₦50k-60k / Budget Of 50k, What Phone Do I Buy? / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by MrReeseG(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samsung Galaxy note 9

6 Likes

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Corroro: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
devbojj:
I use tecno camon 12 air
sure the phone is dope cool
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by YangaBabe: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
devbojj:
I use tecno camon 12 air
Good camera here
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by aminusodiq(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
awoo47:
xiaomi marketers coming fr ur head
lol... I dont knw hw awesome dia products is... But im contended wit wat i ave as at now! grin
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by aminusodiq(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
faith551:
Ive seen lots of reviews on phones on the net, but this is aimed at creating a trade with rich personal experiences on our devices, you don't know who you might be helping to narrow down a choice. So this is more like a hands-on personal phone review trade, which of its features excite you, why did u choose the phone, does it live up to the reasons, how long have you use it, it mustn't be techy, just basics, u can post pictures if you have.

Ok, I have always wanted to get a Samsung A series, had my eyes on A50 or A70, but more on A50 because of economic factors. 23rd December I went down to Slot to get one as I've not decided which to get at the point. Getting there, it was really hard for me to make a choice btw the two after going through features of samples available. The A50 was more compact, with ram of 4gb at a price of 85k while A70 was bigger, with 6gb ram, 128G from, 4500mah juice, and better camera (although the A50's camera wasnt bad) at a price of 115k. Finally I got the A70.
And damn!! Do I regret my choice?? Hell No. The battery last for a full 24hours on heavy usage, dope camera, runs apps so smoothly (intact I minimized real football and slept off, woke up next morning and it resumed like I didnt ditch it at first). In all, the A50 can really come.pete with so many flagship phones, I would prefer it over an S7 edge anyday
d camera is bad... D second is even worst.. My opinion dou
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by sounwave: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
OPPPO A5s 9.5/10

Totally worth it.
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by flexerking(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Xiaomi redmi note 7...it's a midrange...
It's a perfect phone for everyday usage, super smooth, doesn't lag...
But then it's not good enough for gaming...
Of course I can run almost every game easily in max settings, but to run pubg at 60fps for hours without stutter you'd need a cool room with fan or AC or cool weather...in hot condition it stutters well for pubg so I had to get a mini fan for when there's no light...then I can run well...that's why I'd love to upgrade to Xiaomi mi9

Other than that, it's a perfect phone for the price
guy same thing is worrying my own *heat* and weather here is extremely hot
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by cutiedave(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lenovo k5 pro...this phone is just too perfect for itz price
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by 11Anonymous(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Umidigi A5 Pro. 35k

General performance 9/10.

Plays Pubg, PES 2020, Alsphalt 9, Real racing 3, Modern combat 5 without lags.

Has FHD screen...

Considering the price, 11/10

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
flexerking:
guy same thing is worrying my own *heat* and weather here is extremely hot
it's not easy to run pubg at 60fps...it's a midrange phone...why I bought this mini fan to keep phone cool when I'm gaming pubg heavily without light

NB. Picture was shot at night with Xiaomi redmi note 7

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by aezenkwu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Night camera with oneplus 6t. I can rate this phone 9/10

I play all the games and the battery last very well especially when I switch to dark mode .camera is awesome too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Teeboy2300(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2020
11Anonymous:
Umidigi A5 Pro. 35k

General performance 9/10.

Plays Pubg, PES 2020, Alsphalt 9, Real racing 3, Modern combat 5 without lags.

Has FHD screen...

Considering the price, 11/10
Na so, bros lie small small na

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by 11Anonymous(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Teeboy2300:

Na so, bros lie small small na

If you like don't believe.

I dey enjoy my phone. tongue
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Timileyin1234(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2020
MrReeseG:
Samsung Galaxy note 9
How va boss that babe
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by MrReeseG(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2020
faith551:
Ive seen lots of reviews on phones on the net, but this is aimed at creating a trade with rich personal experiences on our devices, you don't know who you might be helping to narrow down a choice. So this is more like a hands-on personal phone review trade, which of its features excite you, why did u choose the phone, does it live up to the reasons, how long have you use it, it mustn't be techy, just basics, u can post pictures if you have.

Ok, I have always wanted to get a Samsung A series, had my eyes on A50 or A70, but more on A50 because of economic factors. 23rd December I went down to Slot to get one as I've not decided which to get at the point. Getting there, it was really hard for me to make a choice btw the two after going through features of samples available. The A50 was more compact, with ram of 4gb at a price of 85k while A70 was bigger, with 6gb ram, 128G from, 4500mah juice, and better camera (although the A50's camera wasnt bad) at a price of 115k. Finally I got the A70.
And damn!! Do I regret my choice?? Hell No. The battery last for a full 24hours on heavy usage, dope camera, runs apps so smoothly (intact I minimized real football and slept off, woke up next morning and it resumed like I didnt ditch it at first). In all, the A50 can really come.pete with so many flagship phones, I would prefer it over an S7 edge anyday

Who wouldn't? Why would you even be comparing them both? A70 and S7 edge
E no get respect?
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by MrReeseG(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Timileyin1234:

How va boss that babe

Wetin do the babe? Choko dey your head ba?
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by MrReeseG(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Everybody just dey rate them phone high.

Me my phone no do me o, I need Samsung galaxy note 10+ I no go lie (my helper fit dey here)
The phone don tire me embarassed
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by awoo47: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Xiaomi redmi note 7...it's a midrange...
It's a perfect phone for everyday usage, super smooth, doesn't lag...
But then it's not good enough for gaming...
Of course I can run almost every game easily in max settings, but to run pubg at 60fps for hours without stutter you'd need a cool room with fan or AC or cool weather...in hot condition it stutters well for pubg so I had to get a mini fan for when there's no light...then I can run well...that's why I'd love to upgrade to Xiaomi mi9

Other than that, it's a perfect phone for the price

Mod*
For normal everyday use...9.5/10
For normal gaming...10/10
For heavier gaming like PUBG at extreme frame rates, 5/10
But if you can keep phone cool with fan or AC while running pubg...8/10
AC nd Fan for a mobile phone grin grin grin
una no go kill me fr nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2020
awoo47:
AC nd Fan for a mobile phone grin grin grin
una no go kill me fr nairaland cheesy cheesy
of course nah... cheesy u think it's easy to run pubg for long with that setting on snapdragon 660?
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by awoo47: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Baddestguyp:
of course nah... cheesy u think it's easy to run pubg for long with that setting on snapdragon 660?
hw many minutes ur dey play pubg
i play fr max 30mins with HD graphics nd medium frame rate
nd i don't hv heat issues
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
awoo47:
hw many minutes ur dey play pubg
i play fr max 30mins with HD graphics nd medium frame rate
nd i don't hv heat issues
lol, medium frame rates...that's 25fps... Why tf will u choose to play pubg at 25fps
Playing on HD graphics is serious disadvantage already cos u can't spot enemies well...now playing on 25fps lol...
I'm case u don't know FPS affects fire rate in Pubg mobile...so ur kill time is slower than those playing on 60fps...
Because of all these why do u think all these YouTubers are playing on Smooth Extreme

Btw what device?
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Chubbyface: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Let me say 9/10

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by awoo47: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Baddestguyp:
lol, medium frame rates...that's 25fps... Why tf will u choose to play pubg at 25fps
Playing on HD graphics is serious disadvantage already cos u can't spot enemies well...now playing on 25fps lol...
I'm case u don't know FPS affects fire rate in Pubg mobile...so ur kill time is slower than those playing on 60fps...
Because of all these why do u think all these YouTubers are playing on Smooth Extreme

Btw what device?
didnt knw hd affect visibility
i thought it was opposite
thanks fr d tip
no wonder i always think my enemies are ghost or using cheat
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by araoye22(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Umidigi A3PRO
Daily usage: 8/10
Camera: fairly okay
Network: Phone gets hots with data on, with mifi, the hotness reduces .
Average use, it lasts 2days with just calls

Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Adam00(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Xiaomi mi a3
I'm still thinking weda i should buy this phone or go for google pixel 2XL
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
awoo47:
didnt knw hd affect visibility
i thought it was opposite
thanks fr d tip
no wonder i always think my enemies are ghost or using cheat
lol, smooth is best especially against snakes...that is those laying on the grass...medium is okay too but I prefer smooth...it's easier to spot enemies around buildings
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by Inehmesit: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
jossy1luv:
Been using iPhone XR close to a year now, camera quality is good, but what I love most is d battery life, excellent!
How long does your XR battery last on heavy usage?
Re: What Phone Do You Use?? Rate Its Performance. by ElonMosque(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Infinix Hot 8 - Very excellent battery life. But selling because I got an iPhone 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparison : Iphone 11 Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 / What Are The Best Wireless Ear Buds Under 10k-15k? / Etisalat Wins African Telecoms Deal Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.