Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials (97677 Views)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Balyz: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Isn't Oyedepo an even greater fraudster than all of them combined?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by abes(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
God's money. Is God complaining?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by aycorporat(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is a wonderful topic for some people to feast on by cashing in on the weakness of the Church and "yabbing" Papa Oyedepo, whereas, the real message of dishonesty on the part of the church workers will be ignored.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Factfinder1:
If he was paying and treating them right I'm not sure they would have stolen a dime
Lol...what are you saying. So governors steal because they are not well paid
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by ABSTRUSE: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Freely it was given
Fraudulently it was taken
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Pedrotina11: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
The last days...people playing wit fire...no fear of God in them....I laff becos the God who is so merciful is also a consuming fire...wat wld be their excuse wld they say they didn't knw?
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by sulasa07(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
FlyoruB:
Lol. The thing really pain and provoke Oyedepo. grin cheesy He no even wan forgive and forget.
when people steal from your business money,how will you feel

5 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Balyz:
Isn't Oyedepo an even greater fraudster than all of them combined?
How?
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by sweetonugbu: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Be thy brothers keeper, what happened to the prodigal son, he was readmitted back
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by LegalOpinion: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
I thought Christians are supposed to forgive those who trespassed against them

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by seborrhic: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
So he can't forgive them?
Why should a man of God even be so money conscious that he has to address it in the church gathering?
Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Worldwarnews: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Theft in the alter.

Meanwhile, here are four good reasons why Tiwa Savage is all over Wizkid. Even if you were in Tiwa shoes, you would fall for number three.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSNKhCHgjE
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by oshonky: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
The person above me has spoken well but to be consice here, poverty doesn't know whether it's church or school or whatsoever, I watch movies where pastors and reverends partake in even drug dealing (watch power season 5).

Most of those so called ordained ministers are affected by the economic hardship of the country thereby seeking other sources of income which the church funds and treasury is a victim.

However who doesn't know stuffs like this have been happening even before?

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Ole ji Ole gba. let God judge after all its his money. would jesus have scaked them grin
Ur hatred for tithe sha......what did Jesus do to those selling in the temple?
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by sheymoni(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Someone can not eat church cake again lol

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by supercase1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yet God could not minister to him on time about thieves looting his church, oyedepot ni Yahoo man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Udemyacc: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Haha..... in the church
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Lonelypacifist6: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Is HE not paying them enough? that's the only thing that can make them steal
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Treason!
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Expert17: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Factfinder1:
If he was paying and treating them right I'm not sure they would have stolen a dime

Most of all these pastors use people for free in the name of wanting you to be a worker in church and threaten you with hell or with how your heavens won't be open because you request to ne paid for your services in church

MUMU.......

With BUhARI salary as president, he still steal money....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tomide007:

Ur hatred for tithe sha......what did Jesus do to those selling in the temple?
commited a crime. the temple no be hin own. thank God he was later killed like a common criminal he is
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Expert17: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
Is not paying them enough? that's the only thing that can make them steal

Dey don't pay Nigeria politicians enough baa??
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by wwwihy: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Father forgive them... Because they don't know what they do...

Though shall not judge

Freely you received, free shall you give
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
tstx:
Normal... It's very hard to find a honest Nigerian these days..

As an entrepreneur if you no take care your workers will steal steal and steal your business to the ground.

The way we treat government properties that's the exact way we treat other people's business
Thief will always steal ....its not a condition that makes a thief, its the availability of the avenue to steal.
Diezani a rich woman stole......I pray ur business grows to the extent that you're paying people millions...it is then you'll realise that a thief is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Expert17: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
seborrhic:
So he can't forgive them?
Why should a man of God even be so money conscious that he has to address it in the church gathering?
Shameful.

Rubbish....

God shud forgive and close down HELL FIRE baaaa
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by iramure(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please forgive them sir, remember you followed someone to beg OBJ for forgiveness when we knew this person too looted my dear country and you even urged us to vote for him for president.
Thank you and congratulations to the accountants in advance

3 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Tomide007: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kekereekun123:
commited a crime. the temple no be hin own. thank God he was later killed like a common criminal he is
Kk...I get who am chatting with.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by Nvc078: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh Freeze...new year gift don arrive

1 Like

Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by iammolise(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
FlyoruB:
Lol. The thing really pain and provoke Oyedepo. grin cheesy He no even wan forgive and forget.

:Deeee pain am no be small... I'm thinking its up to a significant 9figures
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by fof1: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hiswordxray:
The flow of resources and the carnal state of the people would surely lead to theft.

The way the church system is designed there is bound to be this kind of problem. We need a better system where resources don't get stored up in such a way that would tempt others to start stealing them. Rather the resources would be distributed among the needy in our midst, empowering the poor and helping the weak.

I wrote a post where I discuss another system that I believe would do better than this current church system we have. Here is the link to the post:
https://www.nairaland.com/5546719/supposed-doing-church-practicing-ecclesia

MY FRIEND, THIS CHURCH RESOURCES ARE NOT AT D BEHEST OF OYEDEPO BUT CHURCH TRUSTEES because,THERE IS STEADY DEPLOYMENT OF RESOURCES FOR ALL AND SUNDRY TO REACH OUT TO D NEEDY, PHILANTHROPY AND OTHER SELFLESS PROJECTS IMPACTING ON D PUBLIC EVEN. WORKERS ARE PAID WELL AND REGULARLY,BUT GREED AND JUDAHS SPIRIT IS AT PLAY IN THEM TO STEAL,HOPING TO RECEIVE FORGIVENESS,BUT FORGETTING D DEMAND OF RESTITUTIONS...OYEDEPOS ARE GIVERS BEYOND THE CHURCH REACH...
Re: Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials by DrChukki: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Realstick941:
Atleast looting church fund is better than looting government funds

Don't say that bro.... Church itself has a payroll. Looting them has a huge negative impact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Predominantly Atheist Countries Have Lowest Crime Rate According To Study / Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.