Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (59845 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
So atiku cumm too,okay o
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by saint17: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please is there anyone who knows any platform where I can raise funds to pay for my tuition fees

Just let me know
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Ekeletu: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
sad

This people constitute 30% of Nigeria's problem. If Pres Bubu was in attendance, he could have made up the percentage to 100% because him alone is 70% of Nigeria's calamity...
And you are how many percent?
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by odinga1of: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jestin:
Yemi Osibanjo/Nuhu Ribadu for President and Vice President 2023.....click like if you are in support

Support trash?

Tambuwal/Okowa or Wike 2023
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Politics
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by back2sender: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jestin:
Yemi Osibanjo/Nuhu Ribadu for President and Vice President 2023.....click like if you are in support
Powerful think-tank Combo
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by beejay4all(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Networking Marriage
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

This people constitute 20% of Nigeria's problem. If Pres Bubu was in attendance, he could have made up the percentage to 90% because him alone is 70% of Nigeria's calamity...
Zombies make up the remaining 10%
lolsssssssss, baba laugh wan kill me here, u mean presido carry the high odd
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Atiku preparing for a massive take over 2023

i trust northerners
see how they are rallying around him grin

God bless Atiku/Obi 2023

Atiku go surely drop Obi come 2023

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nefarious games await 2023!
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by GoldenGeneral: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nuhu Ribadu one of my most influential personality in Nigeria politics, may ALLAH bless the union of the bride and groom Ameen
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Malcolm123: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Lol hey come oo, av seen d mumu here...

Na lie??....abi dis place no be yeast again...
Yet you ppl will be shouting almajiri up and down

Now compare Kano,kaduna and Jos to dis shithole

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Kuginzi: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jestin:
2023: Have u forgotten Atiku is coming?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by nasiruabdul: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
More
I can't even argue because of politician let alone of involving myself in political violence
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Wada3: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Our workaholic Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo was live there. Congratulations to the couple
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Wada3: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
President is coming to the south in 2023. Atiku will not even get PDP ticket in 2023.
For now, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the best man for that position from 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

i trust northerners

God bless Atiku/Obi 2023
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Kuginzi: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

This people constitute 20% of Nigeria's problem. If Pres Bubu was in attendance, he could have made up the percentage to 90% because him alone is 70% of Nigeria's calamity...
And you are the real Zombie. Because your own percentage is determine by the size of your Head.

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Skepticus:

grin

But the partisan politicians and tribalistic fools on this forum no go hear you.

By the way, a new meme is born! Hallelujah!!
Lol...they won't o...they keep thinking one politician or party will change their fortunes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hope Atiku will have transport money to leave the party
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
omo this ribadu guy is highly respected...
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by olaitonto(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
# Ijoba Alagbada... Person wey dey do the wedding sef, camera no capture grin
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Awoo88: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
People wen go do meeting!!!
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

lmao!
You funny die.
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Femich18(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
eitsei:
see Ali Modu Sherif collecting Amosun's phone number.. they are already compiling contacts ahead of 2023

Lols. Both of them have been friends for many years now. Very very close
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by frowland(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

i trust northerners

God bless Atiku/Obi 2023

Oga! It doesn't matter how much you love Atiku. One fact remains, North cannot rule for 16 years. Take Atiku to your village for them to vote for him. 80% of south will look for credible and competent Southerner to take the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mumu, show me your papa mouth.
peeddy:
See as Tinubu dey hide his mouth to talk to VP. He has manners as it's good to avoid provocating someone's breath
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
osibanjo will be like " don't try that next time "

Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
See how they are laughing @ gullible Nigerians.....Who come online fighting themselves and their ancestors for them

As if you are not part of the gullible ones on nairaland that keeps fighting on tribal issue
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by TimFisher2: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wada3:
President is coming to the south in 2023. Atiku will not even get PDP ticket in 2023.
For now, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the best man for that position from 2023

cry me a river

The Presidency is going to north west or north central

it is their turn!

southerners have ruled for a long time
Re: Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) by TimFisher2: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
frowland:

Oga! It doesn't matter how much you love Atiku. One fact remains, North cannot rule for 16 years. Take Atiku to your village for them to vote for him. 80% of south will look for credible and competent Southerner to take the helm of affairs.

you will wail tire

The Presidency is going to north west or north central

it is their turn!

southerners have ruled for a long time....southerners should go and sit down and not be greedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.