Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? (2401 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). / How The Middlebelt Will Vote Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by padi94(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
My money is on South south, religion will not divide them
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by Osaze007: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

The Yorubas in Kwara are the most subservient bunch in our midst and there history of treachery makes me want to vomit

I don’t know what you mean by us cause I no be Yoruba but having been to Jebba

Your referring to Yorubas of ilorin

The Yoruba in Asa, Moro and Kwara south are fully not subservient and till date ask to be joined with sw

It’s ilorin through the backing of Fulani political power in Nigeria also with corporation of the Britain that made kwara what it is today
So I won’t label all of Yorubas of kwara that way

Till today oba of offa is seen more with sw than any other people
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by kayfra: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

I don’t know what you mean by us cause I no be Yoruba but having been to Jebba

Your referring to Yorubas of ilorin

The Yoruba in Asa, Moro and Kwara south are fully not subservient and till date ask to be joined with sw

It’s ilorin through the backing of Fulani political power in Nigeria also with corporation of the Britain that made kwara what it is today
So I won’t label all of Yorubas of kwara that way

Till today oba of offa is seen more with sw than any other people

Yeah. You are right. Ilorin and the 2 local governments under Ilorin emirate

I gag thinking about them
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by Osaze007: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

Yeah. You are right. Ilorin and the 2 local governments under Ilorin emirate

I gag thinking about them

Those other Emirates are Nupe settlements not Yoruba

I know a lot about Yoruba more than Yoruba people themselves lol some don’t even know the last Yoruba town in Nigeria is Jebba in kwara and lokoja in kogi
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by kayfra: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Osaze007:

Those other Emirates are Nupe settlements not Yoruba

I know a lot about Yoruba more than Yoruba people themselves lol some don’t even know the last Yoruba town in Nigeria is Jebba in kwara and lokoja in kogi

Fulani Nupe subjugation strategy is to keep their traditional titles but foster Fulanis in line of the throne e.g. Etsu Nupe is the title but the holder is of Fulani ancestry.

Jebba is Yoruba, but the Emir has always influenced His ascendance to a 1st class king. Hopefully, the Yoruba aligned governor will do the right thing and promote him along with those other ones under the so called Emirate
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Sammy07:
None of them...
Both regions have huge differences within them.

Benue State, Plateau State, Taraba State, Niger State, Kogi State, Nassarawa State, Kwara State, Adamawa State, and the Federal Capital Territory.
plateau is the most confused state among them all. the have over 20 languages that are not recognized. and they are the most un-united state.

1 Like

Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by Osaze007: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
kayfra:

Fulani Nupe subjugation strategy is to keep their traditional titles but foster Fulanis in line of the throne e.g. Etsu Nupe is the title but the holder is of Fulani ancestry.

Jebba is Yoruba, but the Emir has always influenced His ascendance to a 1st class king. Hopefully, the Yoruba aligned governor will do the right thing and promote him along with those other ones under the so called Emirate

Nope nope if anything they fight till date
Ilorin Yorubas are very selfish and always sabotage the collective Yoruba agenda for development of ilorin
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yohans:

The Fulanis control nothing in the Plateau
before lalong came into power right?
Re: Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country? by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Spicycat:

There are Emir's in the middle East, does that make them Fulani or what exactly are you trying to say?
Which one is middle East again? is it Iran Israel etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video) / Genocide Going on in Yoruba Land / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.