Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Best Bargain Female Wristwatches - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Best Bargain Female Wristwatches (606 Views)

Affordable Jewelries And Wristwatches. Wholesales&retail / Newly Imported Wristwatches,perfumes,necklaces,earrings,bracelets, Shoes E.t.c / Female Wristwatches For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
#5,500
For fast delivery call

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
#4,500

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning

#Dior

#4,500

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Sa
#8,500

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by justlaw(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Where is your location?? I would want one of these female set
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Older models of Anne Klein SOLD OUT.
New models below

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning
Available

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2020
Available for immediate Despatch

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2020
� /2348184746109

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Available

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2020
#tuesday

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
S A

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
#staysafe

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Good morning

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Female watch set

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2020
#happynewmonth

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
#eastergift

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Show love this #easter

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
#easter

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2020
Hello good morning.

If you've previously contacted me... Kindly send an SMS or contact again..
This is the 4th phone am having issuesbwith this year.. Thanks[b][/b]
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2020
#10k

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by legallyCJ(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
He's Legit
ignitewatch:
#5,500
For fast delivery call
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2020
legallyCJ:
You still have refused to send me my wristwatch delivery since March

The guy is a fraudster. Just take your mind off him. He didn't send mine as well but thank God I didn't buy much from him. I always test my online vendors before buying in bulk from them. His numbers are currently unreachable

One thing that makes me smile at people like this is that they invite automatic curse on themselves and sometimes on an innocent future generation of individuals. Someone like this can never have peace of mind

You can make it without being fraudulent! Pray, work hard and be honest. Try this for 6 months and you will just be financially okay. I'm not talking about buying Benz in 6 months time o, I'm talking about having money to take care of your basic needs conveniently without begging.

But no! Our present generation wants to drive a Lamborghini without leaving their bedrooms. Maybe you should check what the Holy Bible says about sleeping too much, the Bible says that poverty will overtake such an individual. The rich guys out there are working their asses out to increase their wealth but it breaks my heart when I see those who are supposed to be working hard deviate into crimes and blaming their creators for their misfortunes.

Note: it's not every human being you can cheat. Some are demons in human skin. Cheat them, and your destiny is gone. This is just a piece of advice to every fraudsters out there.
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ok, so I got a call from DHL that I have a package some minutes ago

Received the package, questioned the delivery man on how long it takes to ship an item from Lagos to Ogun state. He said 24hrs and Max of 3 days if there is network issue

Ignite watch took a month to send this package and he sent an incomplete package.

I ordered for 5 tee-shirts and a sneaker, he sent just 3 tee-shirts, no sneaker.

Anyways, thanks for sending something at least. God will reward you according to the work of your hands
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2020
I got two more tops from ignite watch. I am left with the sneakers.

I am looking forward to receiving that. I hope you do send it. Thanks
Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thank you for your advice..#adviser.
. I was glad to send a snap shot of it to my Dhl account officer.. Well I don't respond to unwholesome comment kindly ask @legallyCJ. How this Dhl guys dealt with us... I think they've resolved the issues now.. If you said you didn't receive any item please I want tonopen a formal complaint with Dhl. So I can know why I was billed and invoiced for a package that made you rain abuses on me. I have Dhl an address in ifo Ogun state, and this guys where putting Ibadan. You money might not mean anything to me, but it might mean the world to you, so I don't need to take from you to be contented.... #17,500 I remember. You paid #1,500/as delivery charges. Dhl billed me more for it. But I never complained.

Please if you haven't received your complete goods.. Kindly let me know, so I can take it up with them..

As regard the Dhl delivery guy.. If you have the number that called you.. Tell him I said he's very stupid. I wish I could get his name, so he can tell me when I sent you the waybill doc and when he delivered. Maybe he didn't do math in school. For his company to almost run down my business, he must be a fool.#nobehimfault.

ifedola28:

The guy is a fraudster. Just take your mind off him. He didn't send mine as well but thank God I didn't buy much from him. I always test my online vendors before buying in bulk from them. His numbers are currently unreachable

One thing that makes me smile at people like this is that they invite automatic curse on themselves and sometimes on an innocent future generation of individuals. Someone like this can never have peace of mind

You can make it without being fraudulent! Pray, work hard and be honest. Try this for 6 months and you will just be financially okay. I'm not talking about buying Benz in 6 months time o, I'm talking about having money to take care of your basic needs conveniently without begging.

But no! Our present generation wants to drive a Lamborghini without leaving their bedrooms. Maybe you should check what the Holy Bible says about sleeping too much, the Bible says that poverty will overtake such an individual. The rich guys out there are working their asses out to increase their wealth but it breaks my heart when I see those who are supposed to be working hard deviate into crimes and blaming their creators for their misfortunes.

Note: it's not every human being you can cheat. Some are demons in human skin. Cheat them, and your destiny is gone. This is just a piece of advice to every fraudsters out there.

Re: Best Bargain Female Wristwatches by ignitewatch(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thanks Boss[b][/b]
legallyCJ:
He's Legit

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advert Or Runway Job Plsss / Trendy Hand Bags Just For You. / Trendy US Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.