Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Sort Of Simp Is This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Simp Is This? (6933 Views)

What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2020
emmaodet:
Well, Martinez you won't blame the man. He is doing it with the hope the woman will be reasonable enough to bring him onboard.
He is just doing it with plain mind and open heart but you know humans like taking advantage of people a lot.
@Emboldened No he isn't.He is doing it expectant of sex from the lady.He is simply using the nice guy tactic which is an underhanded/indirect way males try to get attention and sex from women by doing stuff for them.Funnily enough,when many of them don't get the sex,they abruptly verbally or even physically attack the lady for "leading them on".Hence the saying,"Nice guys aren't really nice"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by bobowaja(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
Good to see you have woken up.
Already stay woken. I grew up learning these things.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Poor incels grin

Na woman matter go kill of all una, no matter how much you whine, women would always and forever have y’all balls in their hands. By the way this RedPill movement doesn’t fit you Nigerian niggers. You are all too razz and local for it
@Emboldened This is one of the qualities I love in women.The way they can be harsh with their words/statements while having a hint of truth in them.
You are very right.The majority of Nigerian males both young & old are unrefined.From the way they speak to the way they walk.Just the sight of them sometimes is a complete turn-off.If I were female,I would stay very far away from many of them

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by emmaodet: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

@Emboldened No he isn't.He is doing it expectant of sex from the lady.He is simply using the nice guy tactic which is an underhanded/indirect way males try to get attention and sex from women by doing stuff for them.Funnily enough,when many of them don't get the sex,they abruptly verbally or even physically attack the lady for "leading them on".Hence the saying,"Nice guys aren't really nice"

Hmmmmmmm - Nice guys aren't really nice.
What a nice statement.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by armadeo(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
A lot of kind hearted people find themselves in similar position. The greatest mistake kind people make is assume others are basically like them.

This here is the truth. I am by nature very kind and soft hearted but nurture has turned me into a predator. Now I look out for number 1, then 1 again if theres a third spot number one gets it again.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Xzbit91: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

And how did you come to the conclusion it's because of sex?

Kind people are generally naive like that and it has nothing to do with whether the beneficiary of such act is a member of the opposite sex.

When my dad was managing the family business, he placed the family need ahead of his personal ambition and still got burnt. Will you then say he did it for sex?

Growing up, I had my mum warn me about the dangers of trusting people totally because I'm altruistic and generally thought people would reciprocate in
kind.

I had to learn the hard way when I started living on my own. I'm no longer naive but that's more down to leaving the sheltered life.

NB His motive could very well be sex but your analysis is highly reductionist and there is no way to conclude that from 3+mins video.

9 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Xzbit91:

And how did you come to the conclusion it's because of sex?

Kind people are generally naive like that and it has nothing to do with whether the beneficiary of such act is a member of the opposite sex.

When my dad was managing the family business, he placed the family need ahead of his personal ambition and still got burnt. Will you then say he did it for sex?

Growing up, I had my mum warn me about the dangers of trusting people totally because I'm altruistic and generally thought people would reciprocate in
kind.

I had to learn the hard way when I started living on my own. I'm no longer naive but that's more down to leaving the sheltered life.

NB His motive could very well be sex but your analysis is highly reductionist and there is no way to conclude that from 3+mins video.
@Emboldened This one is disagreeing and agreeing with me at thesame time grin
Read this slowly -The strong urge for sex with the lady motivated the guy in that video to continuously assist the lady in building her business because he is too lily-livered to directly tell her all he really wants to do is get inbetween them thighs.He is investing his energy & time in her & expects to be rewarded.
That is what "nice guys" do with ladies.They wait & wait & wait until they realize they won't get anywhere with the lady & get out of the quagmire.
Human nature never changes
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Xzbit91: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

@Emboldened This one is disagreeing and agreeing with me at thesame time grin
Read this slowly -The strong urge for sex with the lady motivated the guy in that video to continuously assist the lady in building her business because he is too lily-livered to directly tell her all he really wants to do is get inbetween them thighs.He is investing his energy & time in her & expects to be rewarded.
That is what "nice guys" do with ladies.They wait & wait & wait until they realize they won't get anywhere with the lady & get out of the quagmire.
Human nature never changes

And you know all this from watching a 3 mins video clip grin

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Xzbit91:

And you know all this from watching a 3 mins video clip grin
No.Just from formerly being,interacting with & researching on "nice guys" .The post below by a lady explains it all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the guys in school who I thought I was good friends with, would talk every day, hang out constantly, and think we were actually friends, just to find out years later that they were actually only just waiting for a chance to date or sleep with me. But clearly their pretending to want to be friends while secretly having hidden intentions is my fault.I mean how dare I think guys that I was friends with actually wanted to be FRIENDS.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Same ol'shit still goin dawn here!

I can't believe you lots would be so blinded by your regurgitating dislike for women that you wouldn't see the faults of two supposed entrepreneurs who handled their business unprofessionally. It's one thing to start out without being monetary motivated but the minute you start to think of growing big, seeking funds or investors you need to grab some books on business ethics and professionalism.

Those two shot themselves in the ass by not preparing well. BTW why is everything always about pussy and diick for the average Nigerian guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

No he is not. Both of them are already in a relationship. He, being a nice guy, is doing all these things out of commitment, kindness of heart, and true love while making the usual mistake of nice guys — thinking that others are just basically like them and would reciprocate kind gestures. Nice people who are still naive and have no experience of the nature of humans in general can't mentally grasp or reason wicked and mean behaviours hence they assume most ordinary people are basically nice like them. The guy in the video was confused and confounded when the panel implied his would be finished and left for dry when his girlfriend leaves him. That's why nice people, like the guy in the video, are usually taken unaware and get serious burnt. The kindness of nice people are seen as foolish to those that understand human nature but nice people see their niceness as the good and proper way of doing things.

That's why when a nice guy has been burnt, the first set question that comes to his mind admist his feeling of hurt is "why?" (this is because he finds many cruel and mean acts unthinkable, unnecessary, and petty) and "but I have been good and helpful to that person?" (he made the mistake of thinking others are basically like him and would reciprocate kind gestures & treatment). The guy in the video is heading that path.

This world is not ideal for the nice and gentle but for the strong and brutal survivalists.

Cc. emmaodet, armadeo

14 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
No he is not. Both of them are already in a relationship He, being a nice guy, is doing all these things out of commitment, kindness of heart, and true love while making the usual mistake of nice guys — thinking that others are just basically like them and would reciprocate kind gestures. Nice people who are still naive and have no experience of the nature of humans in general can't mentally grasp or reason wicked and mean behaviours hence they assume most ordinary people are basically nice like them. That's why nice people, like the guy in the video, are usually taken unaware and get serious burnt. The kindness of nice people are seen as foolish to those that understand human nature but nice people see their niceness as the good and proper way of doing things.

That's why when a nice guy has been burnt, the first set question that comes to his mind admist his feeling of hurt is "why?" (this is because he finds many cruel and mean acts unthinkable, unnecessary, and petty) and "but I have been good and helpful to that person?" (he made the mistake of thinking others are basically like him and would reciprocate kind gestures & treatment). The guy in the video is heading that path.

This world is not ideal for the nice and gentle but for the strong and brutal survivalists.
With themselves or with other people?
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

With themselves or with other people?
With themselves. Watch the video. They have been together for five years.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Same ol'shit still goin dawn here!

[s]I can't believe you lots would be so blinded by your regurgitating dislike for women that you wouldn't see the faults of two supposed entrepreneurs who handled their business unprofessionally. It's one thing to start out without being monetary motivated but the minute you start to think of growing big, seeking funds or investors you need to grab some books on business ethics and professionalism.[/s]

[s]Those two shot themselves in the ass by not preparing well. BTW why is everything always about pussy and diick for the average Nigerian guy?[/s]
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by hazard7(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

In the very short video below (which you have to watch till the very end to understand), we can see how being a simp and fool for love has led a man into a terrible position where he is being used and can be discarded without a sweat. cheesy Also, notice the woman's answers at the very end and see why you can't trust women just because you love her. Boys, watch this very short video and tell us the great foolish things you have done because you were in love, just simping, or being a white knight.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, AstroG, healthserve, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, lukui, HARDDON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksYbGA1QS8
Well women from time now have learn the game of seduction. Its time we men also learn the game.
Martinez tag me next time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by armadeo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
No he is not. Both of them are already in a relationship. He, being a nice guy, is doing all these things out of commitment, kindness of heart, and true love while making the usual mistake of nice guys — thinking that others are just basically like them and would reciprocate kind gestures. Nice people who are still naive and have no experience of the nature of humans in general can't mentally grasp or reason wicked and mean behaviours hence they assume most ordinary people are basically nice like them. The guy in the video was confused and confounded when the panel implied his would be finished and left for dry when his girlfriend leaves him. That's why nice people, like the guy in the video, are usually taken unaware and get serious burnt. The kindness of nice people are seen as foolish to those that understand human nature but nice people see their niceness as the good and proper way of doing things.

Cc. emmaodet, armadeo

This is undeniable truth. I've been burnt so bad that it ruined a friendship of years. Took over a decade for us to get back but I still have it in mind not to trust this particlar guy ever again.

Nice people always get burned. Now I always ask myself what is the reason for this gesture, any hidden motive ?

I always watch people closely hence i have very few friends whom I trust implicitly. The rest are just acquaintances as far as I am concerned.

The world is a jungle and predators rule supreme.

Modified..

I still have some die hard friends whom my general trusting nature brought to me. People who understood how I thought and realised that this is a real friend and it's also helped me in need.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by hazard7(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

In the very short video below (which you have to watch till the very end to understand), we can see how being a simp and fool for love has led a man into a terrible position where he is being used and can be discarded without a sweat. cheesy Also, notice the woman's answers at the very end and see why you can't trust women just because you love her. Boys, watch this very short video and tell us the great foolish things you have done because you were in love, just simping, or being a white knight.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, AstroG, healthserve, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, lukui, HARDDON

The world is brutal. Just hope the guy will wake up cause that was one hell of burn. Guys,watch and learn
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

I'm yet to see the video and already I feel like I'm missing out.

5 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Starboytwo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
I never watch am, my sub don end, but I go do later
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Omar09(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
With themselves. Watch the video. They have been together for five years.

And they met at a grocery store. How romantic.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by saladinnoir: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
ubunja:
I'm yet to see the video and already I feel like I'm missing out.

Me too
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
saladinnoir:

Me too
that phrase is very triggering. Let's not use it bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Omar09(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:

Cc. emmaodet, armadeo

But once a nice guy flips that humanity switch, he goes to an extreme. Because this switch was flipped by nature in her crudest way ever. I just hope he wakes up. And I wish I will be at the other side to welcome him. I'd so make him feel bad he'd wish he never lived in the first place. But that's just the way he basics of him realizing his potential.

Look at me fantasizing. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by armadeo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Omar09:

But once a nice guy flips that humanity switch, he goes to an extreme. Because this switch was flipped by nature in her crudest way ever. I just hope he wakes up. And I wish I will be at the other side to welcome him. I'd so make him feel bad he'd wish he never lived in the first place. But that's just the way he basics of him realizing his potential.

Look at me fantasizing. Lol

I wont go as far as flipping the switch, what I would say is a generally suspicious nature and absolute lack of trust except for those who have earned thier position in the circle.

This motto has served me well so far
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by emmaodet: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:

Cc. emmaodet, armadeo

There is one thing in Biology called - Adaptive Features. An adaptation to help the woman survive, or live, in its environment.
Men are more stronger than women but women need that Manipulation skills to survive in the men jungle world
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Skepticus: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

@Emboldened This is one of the qualities I love in women.The way they can be harsh with their words/statements while having a hint of truth in them.
You are very right.The majority of Nigerian males both young & old are unrefined.From the way they speak to the way they walk.Just the sight of them sometimes is a complete turn-off.If I were female,I would stay very far away from many of them

Bro, It's too early for this level of vagina worshipping! The ladies aren't any better.

By the way, for the fact that a high number of them are unrefined and just whipping cocks around, it's an advantage to you who is "refined".

Use it to great advantage!

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Omar09(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
armadeo:

I wont go as far as flipping the switch, what I would say is a generally suspicious nature and absolute lack of trust except for those who have earned thier position in the circle.
This motto has served me well so far

As you trust, always believe in their ability to fvck you up anytime any day.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by HARDDON: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Excerpts from the vid....

Hi Dragons,
I'm Julian.
OWNER and CEO of Creative Nature. This is MY operations' manager, Matthew.
I'M here today to ask you for £75,000 for 5% of MY company. ( at this speech, Notice the look on the two females dragons)

Mathew:
Creative Nature have 3 core product ranges; our multi-aware winning free-from-snack buzz, our nutrient rich super fruits and our innovative baking mixes that can cater for all top 14 alegins. They are organic and have a vegan recipe onpack.

Julian:
The inspiration behind creative nature comes from MY OWN alegies. I suffer from anaphylaxis, which means I stop breathing when I eat nuts and certain addictives.
I could not find anything in the super market that was healthy and tasty, so I decided to create MY OWN.

WE already have a proven track record in the market and are sold in ASDA, Luis Pharmacy... And many independent stores. And on top of this WE'VE just secured a ..... This contract is worth 1million in the first 12 months.

I'D love you to try some of our products.

QUESTIONS TIME FROM THE DRAGONS ( INVESTORS)

First off was Manchester born self made millionaire, JENNY CAMBOL.

Jenny: Julian, you look terrified... You started the business how.long ago?

Julian: uhm, so that was nearly 5 years ago. It was 2012.

Jenny: alright then. And Matthew how long have you been part of this journey?

Matthew: from the beginning.

Jenny: You knew each other?

Matthew: Yea, we actually worked at a supermarket together. Back before we went to the University. I was pulling trollies and Julian was on the tails.

Jenny: alright. Okay. Do you split the share holding?

Both Julian and Matthew cuts in abruptly with a NO.

All Dragons look into the skies in utter disbelief and disgust.

As Matthew continues: I don't own any of the business.

1st Male Dragon cuts in: I don't understand Mathew. If you've been there from the start, why don't you own part of the business?

Matthew: I've never asked for part of the business, I'm just happy to work for and alongside Julian.

(Btw, at this point, Julian looks totally drained of wit and wisdom, face switched on a monster red, cheeks dropped, eye balls widened as her eyelids went baiting in the thin air for answers as to why the Dragons would let awake Matthew in this most crude way into shares talks. If 5% is worth £75,000, do the maths and know what 50 or even 40% for Matthew would be worth). Arrrhhhhh dragons!!!!)

1st male Dragon: Then how important are you, if you, if you weren't in the business?

Matthew: I'd say I'm vital in the business.

1st male dragon: Julian, how critical is Matthew in the business

Julian: Matthew is very valuable in the company and I think he knows that. He's never talked about shares actually ( she tries to shift the blame since her cat has been let out of the bag).

1st male dragon: my question is, Why Haven't You?

( Male Dragon took a sucker punch at her earlier statement and rubbed her pompous, clandestine, blame-shifting yet naive business airs on the dust of humiliation).

Julian: Why haven't I? (her face reddened, as she struggled to with-hold the anger tears). We are actually together as well.
( there, she played the pv33y card. This means he is well compensated in the other room and does not need shares. Only pus3y shares. All the confidence she came with went out through the roof!)

1st Male Dragon: what do you mean, together?

She struggled to say it but Matthew, being the nice sweet guy came to the rescue and gushed out with some reserved gusto, same time as she did with " we are partners" .

First rule of business, never mix business with pleasure.

Matthew went on, " so I have err, I guess, a vested interest in making the company grow.

1st Male Dragon: You have a vested interest until, be that, she leaves you.

(Ouch, cold, crude, old punch fitting only for pu33ified pr1cks.)

Analysis coming up.

10 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Skepticus:

Bro, It's too early for this level of vagina worshipping! The ladies aren't any better.

By the way, for the fact that a high number of them are unrefined and just whipping cocks around, it's an advantage to you who is "refined"

Use it to great advantage!
Yes.I do use my refinement to attract them & fucck you for calling me a v@gina worshipper.Nigerian men have got to do better.I want them to do better & attain their full potentials.
P.S.I gave your post a "like" because I enjoy reading your posts on here

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Skepticus: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

Yes.I do use my refinement to attract them & fucck you for calling me a v@gina worshipper.Nigerian men have got to do better.I want them to do better & attain their full potentials.
P.S.I gave your post a "like" because I enjoy reading your posts on here

wink wink

No hard feelings. I just got it that your comment was based on the bolded part of clown's comment you quoted.

You could still have dropped your comment without quoting that clown. She started her comment, referring to members of the nairaland manosphere (red-pillers) as Incels

I took an offense from there thinking that you quoted the idiot to support everything she said.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Newguyhere: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Women!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
She really get the guy mumu button!!
75 grand and still the guy no get part of the company share grin
Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Skepticus: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

I'm not surprised, seeing it that this embarrassing level of simping is coming from western world men.

Most of them (including the SJWs) are almost off the radar of decent masculinity.

Our boys here too are catching up very fast with their fellow manginas in the western world. I've read stories here, of university kids giving their tuition money to girlfriends for birthdays.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) / Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.