Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Sort Of Simp Is This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Simp Is This? (6930 Views)

What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Mexy4stan: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
herzernIsHere:
#MGTOW

#RedPill

Till I die.

grin grin grin
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by BetWinners(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Skepticus:

wink wink

No hard feelings. I just got it that your comment was based on the bolded part of clown's comment you quoted.

You could still have dropped your comment without quoting that clown. She started her comment, referring to members of the nairaland manosphere (red-pillers) as Incels

I took an offense from there thinking that you quoted the idiot to support everything she said.
Forget about that monicker I quoted & its attention seeking action.I dont even remember its name.My main interest here is the betterment of males.My heart always fills with joy when they "get it"
P.S.That fucck you I told you was a playful one not the aggressive type

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Xzbit91: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
BetWinners:

No.Just from formerly being,interacting with & researching on "nice guys" .The post below by a lady explains it all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the guys in school who I thought I was good friends with, would talk every day, hang out constantly, and think we were actually friends, just to find out years later that they were actually only just waiting for a chance to date or sleep with me. But clearly their pretending to want to be friends while secretly having hidden intentions is my fault.I mean how dare I think guys that I was friends with actually wanted to be FRIENDS.

I understand what you mean but it's totally off the mark here. They've probably known each other for over ten years now.

Remember they both worked at a supermarket before heading for university and they've been working on the business for five years now. She even admits that they're romantic partners, so I doubt sex is endgame for him. He's probably already getting that.

What I see is a sincere but naive guy who is unable to draw the line of business from relationship pleasure. He's yet to come face to face with betrayal and malevolence so he can't fathom how things could go horribly wrong in the future.

I've seen stories like this even on nairaland where a nairalander was double crossed by one of his friend on a business they built together simply because the other was too trusting. He failed to get lawyers for the business to specify who owns what and the rules of engagement.

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
ubunja:
I'm yet to see the video and already I feel like I'm missing out.
Just seeing this. Harddon has already written about what happened in the video. I still suggest you watch the video.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Unpussified: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2020
HARDDON:
Excerpts from the vid....

Hi Dragons,
I'm Julian.
OWNER and CEO of Creative Nature. This is MY operations' manager, Matthew.
I'M here today to ask you for £75,000 for 5% of MY company. ( at this speech, Notice the look on the two females dragons)

Mathew:
Creative Nature have 3 core product ranges; our multi-aware winning free-from-snack buzz, our nutrient rich super fruits and our innovative baking mixes that can cater for all top 14 alegins. They are organic and have a vegan recipe onpack.

Julian:
The inspiration behind creative nature comes from MY OWN alegies. I suffer from anaphylaxis, which means I stop breathing when I eat nuts and certain addictives.
I could not find anything in the super market that was healthy and tasty, so I decided to create MY OWN.

WE already have a proven track record in the market and are sold in ASDA, Luis Pharmacy... And many independent stores. And on top of this WE'VE just secured a ..... This contract is worth 1million in the first 12 months.

I'D love you to try some of our products.

QUESTIONS TIME FROM THE DRAGONS ( INVESTORS)

First off was Manchester born self made millionaire, JENNY CAMBOL.

Jenny: Julian, you look terrified... You started the business how.long ago?

Julian: uhm, so that was nearly 5 years ago. It was 2012.

Jenny: alright then. And Matthew how long have you been part of this journey?

Matthew: from the beginning.

Jenny: You knew each other?

Matthew: Yea, we actually worked at a supermarket together. Back before we went to the University. I was pulling trollies and Julian was on the tails.

Jenny: alright. Okay. Do you split the share holding?

Both Julian and Matthew cuts in abruptly with a NO.

All Dragons look into the skies in utter disbelief and disgust.

As Matthew continues: I don't own any of the business.

1st Male Dragon cuts in: I don't understand Mathew. If you've been there from the start, why don't you own part of the business?

Matthew: I've never asked for part of the business, I'm just happy to work for and alongside Julian.

(Btw, at this point, Julian looks totally drained of wit and wisdom, face switched on a monster red, cheeks dropped, eye balls widened as her eyelids went baiting in the thin air for answers as to why the Dragons would let awake Matthew in this most crude way into shares talks. If 5% is worth £75,000, do the maths and know what 50 or even 40% for Matthew would be worth). Arrrhhhhh dragons!!!!)

1st male Dragon: Then how important are you, if you, if you weren't in the business?

Matthew: I'd say I'm vital in the business.

1st male dragon: Julian, how critical is Matthew in the business

Julian: Matthew is very valuable in the company and I think he knows that. He's never talked about shares actually ( she tries to shift the blame since her cat has been let out of the bag).

1st male dragon: my question is, Why Haven't You?

( Male Dragon took a sucker punch at her earlier statement and rubbed her pompous, clandestine, blame-shifting yet naive business airs on the dust of humiliation).

Julian: Why haven't I? (her face reddened, as she struggled to with-hold the anger tears). We are actually together as well.
( there, she played the pv33y card. This means he is well compensated in the other room and does not need shares. Only pus3y shares. All the confidence she came with went out through the roof!)

1st Male Dragon: what do you mean, together?

She struggled to say it but Matthew, being the nice sweet guy came to the rescue and gushed out with some reserved gusto, same time as she did with " we are partners" .

First rule of business, never mix business with pleasure.

Matthew went on, " so I have err, I guess, a vested interest in making the company grow.

1st Male Dragon: You have a vested interest until, be that, she leaves you.

(Ouch, cold, crude, old punch fitting only for pu33ified pr1cks.)

Analysis coming up.

Bang on!
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by KevinDein: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Feel sorry for the dude, tbh. Naive and innocent and totally oblivious of what a brutal, exploitative world we live in.

The business is worth 1.5 million pounds but he's gonna get nothing when she inevitably dumps his assss after he's served his purpose.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2020
KevinDein:
Feel sorry for the dude, tbh. Naive and innocent and totally oblivious of what a brutal, exploitative world we live in.

The business is worth 1.5 million pounds but he's gonna get nothing when she inevitably dumps his assss after he's served his purpose.
The dude is going to be burnt so hard.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by galadima77(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
emmaodet:
Well, Martinez you won't blame the man. He is doing it with the hope the woman will be reasonable enough to bring him onboard.
He is just doing it with plain mind and open heart but you know humans like taking advantage of people a lot.

Nice points bro but I defer somewhere and my version is "humans take advantage" of people in all of life's endeavour.. Be smart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by emmaodet: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2020
galadima77:

Nice points bro but I defer somewhere and my version is "humans take advantage" of people in all of life's endeavour.. Be smart!

Hmmmmmmmmm
It's well
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by galadima77(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Martinez39:
A lot of kind hearted people find themselves in similar position. The greatest mistake kind people make is assume others are basically like them.

Always new with ideas! I dey dove my hat oga
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by galadima77(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Watching those dragons ask him questions with this expression on their faces gave me that feeling where you'd be watching someone do something extremely irritating but you'd be the one feeling ashamed.

Towards the end he was able to fumble out "I have vested interest" feeling like a knight and a judge said yes until she leaves you. See the expression on the couple's faces!
she couldn't even come to his rescue. I weak sha
Tell your babe you have a business idea and watch her key in her interest from the first discussion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Happyfela(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Original Maga.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Trex4(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

In the very short video below (which you have to watch till the very end to understand), we can see how being a simp and fool for love has led a man into a terrible position where he is being used and can be discarded without a sweat. cheesy Also, notice the woman's answers at the very end and see why you can't trust women just because you love her. Boys, watch this very short video and tell us the great foolish things you have done because you were in love, just simping, or being a white knight.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, AstroG, healthserve, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, lukui, HARDDON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksYbGA1QS8
watching this almost made me cry gosh cry no man needs to go through this
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Martinez39:
grin grin grin Women!

In the very short video below (which you have to watch till the very end to understand), we can see how being a simp and fool for love has led a man into a terrible position where he is being used and can be discarded without a sweat. cheesy Also, notice the woman's answers at the very end and see why you can't trust women just because you love her. Boys, watch this very short video and tell us the great foolish things you have done because you were in love, just simping, or being a white knight.

Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED, pansophist, AstroG, healthserve, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, lukui, HARDDON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksYbGA1QS8

SEE THE SYNOPSIS cheesy

Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by Martinez39(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SEE THE SYNOPSIS cheesy
The man no try at all.
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by genaro2000(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm sad
Re: What Sort Of Simp Is This? by genaro2000(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! / See How To Win The Love Of A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.