Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) (111989 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Savagedan(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
New Guinness World Record Holder
Congratulations Sandra!!!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:
200 girls?
No wonder there was shortage of girls on instamessage. Na olosho full the bridal train.
You went to look for your customers as usual angry angry but they went for bridal train work.
Male olosho

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by alenwup(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
That's 400 bobies on display right?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by jetroolowole(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
All I can see is 200 aso ebi guests turn bridesmaids

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ekeletu: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Event planner and Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Sandra Ikeji, held her white wedding in Lagos and caused a stir with her 200 bridesmaids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baspgrhcOao

Sandra's sister, Laura Ikeji Kanu shared photos and videos from the event.

She was seen dancing with her father and later with her husband, Mr Arinze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQ5YwnB1RE

Sharing video of the 200 bridesmaids on her Instagram Page, Laura Ikeji wrote:

"Ikeji girls re quite determined, @sandraikeji pulled it off, we made history baby. 200 bridesmaids in one place for my big sister."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAk8MuXt684
lala is it true that the more the bridesmaids the longer the marriage?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
drizslim:
Useless man , dey ur dey, we no dey run same agenda
Mr judgement day, watch your bp. You are too angry

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ekeletu: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oyibo breaking records in science and technology while we breaking records in things that don't even add value to our existence.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by captianfreeman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
If his marriage last for at least quarter of the number of the bridesmaids, I will be very happy.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ekeletu: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Savagedan:
New Guinness World Record Holder
Congratulations Sandra!!!
WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by ojibole(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
God please let those marriage last. Amen
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by TruthHurts100: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Madness. When you have nothing to do with money. When you don't work for the money, you spend it anyhow.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chithauri:
look at this puta. what job does she do? her only work is to be known as Linda ikeji sister. her marriage might not last . I can bet she doesn't know all of them

May God forgive you for saying evil against people. If you don't know she is an event planner trained in France. You're just a bitter person.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by EngrVin: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Renting of Bridesmaid, this is Nigeria

MrPresident1:
So all these gorgeous ladies are all unmarried shocked wahala go dey o. How society go dey peaceful when this number of marriageable ladies are unmarried? There can never be true peace.

The church must start a very frank discussion on POLYGAMY!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hope you have 200 marital skills and manners. Anyway wishing you what you wish yourself.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by olax02(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
I can smell olosho among the bridesmaids....

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by franchasng: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrPresident1:
So all these gorgeous ladies are all unmarried shocked wahala go dey o. How society go dey peaceful when this number of marriageable ladies are unmarried? There can never be true peace.

#TRUTH grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Poanan: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Expert17:
I don't want to hear divorce after 2 years ooo..........

Am sure at least 30 out of dose 200 bridesmaids will be giving d groom green light....#fearWomen

130 out of d 200 bridesmaids will be saying in dier mind,.. I wish I am d Bride.....

Okay oo

Nope . Most of those girls were contracted and not more than 20 at the maximum will make their way into the reception hall. It is just for the gram

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by ffo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Event planner and Linda Ikeji's younger sister, Sandra Ikeji, held her white wedding in Lagos and caused a stir with her 200 bridesmaids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baspgrhcOao

Sandra's sister, Laura Ikeji Kanu shared photos and videos from the event.

She was seen dancing with her father and later with her husband, Mr Arinze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQ5YwnB1RE

Sharing video of the 200 bridesmaids on her Instagram Page, Laura Ikeji wrote:

"Ikeji girls re quite determined, @sandraikeji pulled it off, we made history baby. 200 bridesmaids in one place for my big sister."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAk8MuXt684

It is not by the number of bridesmaids that matters or making history with the number that counts, the history and the number that is important is how long your marriage can last (like that of Olu and Joke Jacobs) without any scandal. that is what worth emulating, if you use 10,000 bridesmaids, if your marriage can not last long or till death do you part, then what is the use.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by baranzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Toto plenty oo
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Reussite: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well not the 250 bridesmaid she promised us but we will take this one. grin
200!!!
Damn!!!
HML SanAri 2020.... celebrity marriage disease will not locate this one. wink
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by etrange: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Davash222:
So, 200 bridesmaids is what this big mouth, drenched local fowl Laura is boasting of Inconsequential history!!

Wow... you're bitter o. Lol
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Expert17:
I don't want to hear divorce after 2 years ooo..........

Am sure at least 30 out of dose 200 bridesmaids will be giving d groom green light....#fearWomen

130 out of d 200 bridesmaids will be saying in dier mind,.. I wish I am d Bride.....

Okay oo

You are right! On my wedding day recently, I had to avoid some of my bride's friends. Their looks were so suggestive. I've never told her.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by bmdmixer: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
thatlagosboy:
The Ikejis are the new Kardashians grin grin grin
who did sex video

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Nnemuka(f): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
She's stunning
Husband looks like a model kiss kiss
Godbless their union
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Wickedtruths: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
doggedfighter:

You went to look for your customers as usual angry angry but they went for bridal train work.
Male olosho

One of the oloshos spotted.
I guess you were too ugly for bridal duties.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
What matters is not how wedding was celebrated but how long the marriage last. I wish dem hml though i see no sense in having 200 bridesmaids.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by tammie24: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
MrPresident1:

are all the men in the world married/taken?

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by degamemaster(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rebuke:
Congrats to them......the husband looks cool and responsible.

Hope not an audio look though.

The husband looks like person wey go sabi suck pussy well well.

Congratulations to them.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by MicroSweet(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Someone asked if 200 BMs was necessary? Yes! Linda is a celebrity: she gotta do something that rings a bell... something you'd talk about... something you'd gossip about. Deal with it!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by CandidNotes: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Looks more like 300-400 bridesmaids...
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Thunday1005(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
200 bridesmaids

Who die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.