Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) (1886 Views)

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Well Endowed Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo,aka Omoborty, whose body shape attracts attention, has revealed how her body has paved way for her in money making.

The stunning actress, who was once ashamed of flaunting her body, disclosed that social media increased her confidence.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Biodun said…
“About six years ago, I used to be shy of my shape. I was always conscious of the way I walked because of my posterior.

“At times I had to wear like two tights under anything I was putting on just because I didn’t want my posterior to shake. But the advent of social media boosted my confidence. I started seeing people boldly flaunting their curves.

“I also learnt how to work on my shape via this medium. Then, I used to regret my shape but now, I’m so proud of it. I look at myself in the mirror and I thank God and my mother for this.”

Biodun Okeowo, also said that she is beauty entrepreneur, and that her the business gulps about 90 per cent of her time because it is more lucrative than acting.

“I’m doing two jobs that need attention. One brings money and the other brings fame. I need to dedicate about 90 per cent of my time to my business for it to grow and monitor things myself.

“This has affected my participation in the movie industry. But some clients patronise me because they are my fans, so if I’m not present, I may lose out. Movie is not running away. I’m not the type of person that wants to reign forever. I just want to do what I want to do and make an impact.

“Career-wise, I think my physique helped me. I remember that last year when I was on set, someone said, I was no more active as an actress because of my business engagements. The person also said if it was not for my shape, they wouldn’t have called me. I was shocked by those casual words. But in Nigeria, one needs to be there, if not, one’s business would be mismanaged.”

And on her relationship with her children, the actress said that she puts her children first in all that she does and tries to avoid scandals. She added, “What rocks your boat might not rock mine. I think it’s just the case of “as one grows older, there are some things one wouldn’t want to do anymore, no matter how fashionable or good they are. “I won’t tell you what I’m not but I wear anything that I find comfortable as long as my children don’t object to it. Like the outfit I used for my birthday shoots, I sent it to my son in Canada to get his opinion and he approved of it; even his sister too.

“It’s not like I’m seeking validation from my children but I put them into consideration first. I don’t want them to read things that would make them sad or disturbed. I think there was a time I had an issue with someone and it was a bit messy. My son told me that I should have kept quiet and not replied. It’s not that I don’t want people to talk about me. I just tread with caution in all that I do because of my image.”

Watch her Video Displaying Curvy Body => HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-curvy-body-shape-opened-doors-for-me-actress-biodun-okeowo-says/
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Watch her Controversial Video ==> HERE

Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Iru rubbish wo l'eleyin?
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hope it would still open Doors of Heaven for you.
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by herzernIsHere: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Surgery something. . .

#Mtcheew
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
this one don go do dubai go surgically enhance her body cheesy
it is well cheesy
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Balaxx: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Since wen pvssy turn key to door

Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Muhammad2468(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
alaye jor jor jor
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Muhammad2468:
alaye jor jor jor
lol
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by seniormallam(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
It won't do it for me sha ..........no be only curve na carve
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 3:03am On Jan 12, 2020
seniormallam:
It won't do it for me sha ..........no be only curve na carve
lol
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 4:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Davash222:
Hope it would still open Doors of Heaven for you.
for whr ...lol
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2020
I see
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2020
sad
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Johnjnr(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Make e still dey open doors for you in 10yrs time oooooo.
No go upgrade your brain.
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Soulmender: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Say what ever you think of this woman but I'm loving her already, the part of always considering her children in all her doings got me.

Most of you guys bashing her don't really know what most women pass through just to make it in this country especially if the lady is a single mother.

1 Like

Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Praizenewstv: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Soulmender:
Say what ever you think of this woman but I'm loving her already, the part of always considering her children in all her doings got me.

Most of you guys bashing her don't really know what most women pass through just to make it in this country especially if the lady is a single mother.
hmmmm
Re: My Curvy Body Shape Opened Doors For Me – Actress Biodun Okeowo (Video) by Fasindo: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

She said she has two business that she is doing. One brings fame the other one bring money. She furthers said the one that brings money takes most of her tym(90%)
I know d one that bring fame, but not d one that brings money.
Please can someone tell me d one that bring money?

(1) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / Problems With Relationship These Days / Man Caught On Camera Busily Stirring At Lady’s Fat Backside While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.