Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh (473 Views)

Red Alert: The Dangers Of Licking Vagina! (photos+video) / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Bobrisky Ignores Tonto Dikeh’s Threat, Leaks Video Of Them Frolicking In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by icnsystem(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has said her vagina is the most magical part of her body. The 34-year-old made this known in a video shared on her Instagram page where she made shocking revelations about herself. When asked about the best part of her body. Tonto said:” The best part of my body is simply is and will always remain my vagina, that’s the most magical part of my body”.

watch video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3uKcxNnXH4/

Re: My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by bluebay(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olosho advertising.
Re: My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by Theory2022: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Yeye dey smell

Re: My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why not. Dubai big gods pay heavily for it.

But not before emptying their bowels in the expectant wide open mouth area of their victims.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A 13-year-old Russian Girl Impregnated By Her 10-year-old Boyfriend (photos) / China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus / Doja Cat – Say So (remix) Ft. Nicki Minaj |audio|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.