Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (115686 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
yea i know about robin williams,linkin park lead singer and even dolores oriordan the lead singer of the cranberries who drowned herself on purpose but then suicide has been an alien thing in nigeria until of recent

Suicide has been an alien thing in many parts of the world until recently.

The World is changing, more people are seeking validation from total strangers, people are facing undue pressure to do more and be more, the world is fast paced and many are scared they can't keep up. It can have adverse effects on mental health, hence the allure of suicide among the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by mrcurrency(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
I serve in that same place and reside in that community even after my nysc for over a year .in fact I Use to be in charity CDs this same batch c some years back .....ibagwa is a very peaceful place .them get good vigilante as at then ,they knw virtually everyOne in there community and their love for corpers no be here .I even learned Igbo from there .and that ate room looks like the corpers lodge because its. Very hard to see house with tiles in that area except na personal house .
I don't believe she was forced to drink that stuff possible it an heart break from her guy
.or a family problem .RIP TO THE DEAD

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Ezekiel36vs28: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Actually this death is suspicious.she should not just be buried without an autopsy
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by BluntBoy(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2020
WriterX:

the only way to truly confirm is her signature left on the paper.

The signature is useless because that can be easily thrown out of the case.

A lady who is suffering from severe depression may not necessarily put anything right, including her signature. That signature might even have been included as an afterthought and might even bear no resemblance to her own signature.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Arindin
For this 2020
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by DanVinci: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
are u sure its suicide or someone made it to look like one?
by the way why hasnt the nigerian govt restricted the sale of sniper to the populace
Banning sniper won't change anything, there a so many other means of commiting suicide. Rather, the cause of depression and anxiety should be tackled.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
by the way why hasnt the nigerian govt restricted the sale of sniper to the populace

The snipper should be banned. There are hundreds of other ways to kill a rat . The thing is too potent.

Na so one Undergraduate staying in my compound met me at the shop of a woman selling provisions in my area.And he asked: "Please ma which rat killer do you have that is very strong". Na so the woman bring out about three types. Thanks to God she no get this deadly snipper. We no know wetin he wan use am do.we no know say na him be the rat he wan kill o.

This is true life story o.

I think I went to buy Bournvita or so for brakefast before going to work. I went back in and was preparing to go out . Na so this noise started dey come out from some where I no know. "Hooor , Hoor Hoor " Hooor! grin not a laughing matter o.

I first thought it was one drunkard that lives in the next compound na so e dey drink dey make noise morning and night. so I was smiling when it all started.

I just said I should peep out of the window. Na so I saw Noel our Compound security running, I lived upstairs. I trusted my head out of the window "Noel wetin dey happen". "Sir it is this university boy o"
Eh! I no wear trouser out, na my boxer I just put a singlet upon.rushed Fiam! Go save life.

I don reach down stairs rushed inside his room. He shared a flat with other guys. I met One lady there trying to pull him up but being a lady she no fit. The guy don go drink plenty red oil when he see a little part of hell fire dey blaze.

Red oil was all over his body and floor.

To cut the short story long or vise visa.

Straight to the private hospital nearby. The auxiliary nurses said doctor no dey so they put him on bed the next thing drips and about two injections. They were taking instruction from the docto over the phone.

The boy still groaning and moaning on top of bed.

When we saw the way he was doing we asked for him to be discharged the nurses said lailai .
we have started treating him now.

Haaa! Nurse pls We won rush am go Teaching Hospital.

OK how much be your charges?
Nurses; 10,000 naira.

We; Haaa! Anty nurse not up to 10 minutes we reach here now.

In short na my pocket 6k comot after much pleading . we give the d fake nurses the money and we rushed the guy go government hospital and to God be the glory he survived.

He was there for three days. After he left the hospital he come do thanks given for my door mouth. I con tell am say if I tell you wetin my eyes don see and still dey see for dis yeye country under our amiable president "za oza room" you go bow and never stand again. A boy of 22 years old saying life don tire am. grin

In Short if say na Snipper the guy drink. E for don dey dance soapy with Lucifer right now.

The end!

Glory be to God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Gerardo88: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2020
this one pains me a lot, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Longman180(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:
The late Princess.... I smell a rat...her death must be thoroughly investigated
yes you are right
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

The snipper should be banned. There are hundreds of other ways to kill a rat . The thing is too potent.

Na so one Undergraduate staying in my compound met me at the shop of a woman selling provisions in my area.And he asked: "Please ma which rat killer do you have that is very strong". Na so the woman bring out about three types. Thanks to God she no get this deadly snipper. We no know wetin he wan use am do.we no know say na him be the rat he wan kill o.

This is true life story o.

I think I went to buy Bournvita or so for brakefast before going to work. I went back in and was preparing to go out . Na so this noise started dey come out from some where I no know. "Hooor , Hoor Hoor " Hooor! grin not a laughing matter o.

I first thought it was one drunkard that lives in the next compound na so e dey drink dey make noise morning and night. so I was smiling when it all started.

I just said I should peep out of the window. Na so I saw Noel our Compound security running, I lived upstairs. I trusted my head out of the window "Noel wetin dey happen". "Sir it is this university boy o"
Eh! I no wear trouser out, na my boxer I just put a singlet upon.rushed Fiam! Go save life.

I don reach down stairs rushed inside his room. He shared a flat with other guys. I met One lady there trying to pull him up but being a lady she no fit. The guy don go drink plenty red oil when he see a little part of hell fire dey blaze.

Red oil was all over his body and floor.

To cut the short story long or vise visa.

Straight to the private hospital nearby. The auxiliary nurses said doctor no dey so they put him on bed the next thing drips and about two injections. They were taking instruction from the docto over the phone.

The boy still groaning and moaning on top of bed.

When we saw the way he was doing we asked for him to be discharged the nurses said lailai .
we have started treating him now.

Haaa! Nurse pls We won rush am go Teaching Hospital.

OK how much be your charges?
Nurses; 10,000 naira.

We; Haaa! Anty nurse not up to 10 minutes we reach here now.

In short na my pocket 6k comot after much pleading . we give the d fake nurses the money and we rushed the guy go government hospital and to God be the glory he survived.

He was there for three days. After he left the hospital he come do thanks given for my door mouth. I con tell am say if I tell you wetin my eyes don see and still dey see for dis yeye country under our amiable president "za oza room" you go bow and never stand again. A boy of 22 years old saying life don tire am. grin

In Short if say na Snipper the guy drink. E for don dey dance soapy with Lucifer right now.

The end!

Glory be to God
thanks for sharing this story grin grin and especially about the guy who attempted to take his life.if to say na sniper he for don go the great beyond.we have Raid and other normal household insecticides for killing cockraoches and flies so i no understand whats the need for sniper.sniper is too potent and its an industrial pesticide.wetin person dey use industrial chemical dey do inside house.if they must sell it the sales should be restricted and not sold in small stalls and supermarkets.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Adams12345: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Sanquine:
So why did she do that?

no reason for killin her self

one snipper is enongh to kill her why two? something is wrong, i belief she was murdered and the killers frame this up
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2020
E be like ssay you self one commit suicide you come here and write as if it's your anus u use to talk who are the fools liking what you wrote
lefulefu:
i dont believe it as well.someone who is serving and has much to live for will just take sniper and drink it.such a pity our investigative system in the country is very poor.if naija was a country that works first of all they they check her system if that sniper content was really consumed then if consumed they will check if it was forcibly given to her..maybe check for bruises and abrasions.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by janettee(f): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:

That first sentence!. It should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Dunsin2020:
E be like ssay you self one commit suicide you come here and write as if it's your anus u use to talk who are the fools liking what you wrote
some ppl will just smoke weed before they come here to post.i no even understand head or tail wetin you dey yarn here

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Humphery247(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2020
I thought this kind of act should have gone with 2019.... Too bad and Rip to her soul.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] you went through nursery, primary, secondary, tertiary institution and then doing your nysc all of a sudden u self-terminate your own life, i just don't get it at all, me that is trying to graduate so that i go and join my mates to do nysc i didn't commit sucide, well what i can i say may jah have mercy on her soul in the journey into the afterlife.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

See her suicide note... Meanwhile one Nairaland Akure local girl decided to house a stranger for one week alone in her house just because of free sexx

Is it your local
Is it your house
Is it your free sex?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmmm... Be an encourager today. Your kind words goes a long way in making him or her avoid that suicide. Depression is in the air, the works of darkness is prevailing. Why do we easily get tired of living and try ending the life we never started? That man/woman around you needs to be encouraged in words and deeds. Life is worth living with JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Joystark(f): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Saw this on Instablog.
She's so pretty.

It could be murder tho.

But if she did kill herself, she must have been going through a lot.

People's threshold for pain keeps diminishing by the minute. Young graduates are at the bitter end of this development. From joblessness, to being broke, to family pressure, to relationship issues... the list is endless.

I can't count how many acquaintances have talked to me about how depressed they get nowadays. It's frigging scary.

If things continue like this, suicide will become a norm in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by EmmyOD(m): 1:22am On Jan 12, 2020
This death should be thoroughly investigated. Anything can happen and be re-faced. That local government is my local government in Enugu State and not Akwa Ibom please.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by nsivic2001: 1:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Igbo-eze LGA?........we don't have such Local Government in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2020
JoanHicks:
She was murdered

Sorry for her family Nigeria doesn't have enough eauipment to investigate deeper

No be her handwriting?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by jakat20: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Chaii. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2020
When you understand the meaning of lefulefu you will understand what I wrote, maybe na that marijuana wey u talk u suppose add to your diet maybe hin go cure your craze dondi
lefulefu:
some ppl will just smoke weed before they come here to post.i no even understand head or tail wetin you dey yarn here
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Dunsin2020:
When you understand the meaning of lefulefu you will understand what I wrote, maybe na that marijuana wey u talk u suppose add to your diet maybe hin go cure your craze dondi
this one na newbie let me not waste my time

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Lol, e pain am
lefulefu:
this one na newbie let me not waste my time
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Joystark:
Saw this on Instablog.
She's so pretty.

It could be murder tho.

But if she did kill herself, she must have been going through a lot.

People's threshold for pain keeps diminishing by the minute. Young graduates are at the bitter end of this development. From joblessness, to being broke, to family pressure, to relationship issues... the list is endless.

I can't count how many acquaintances have talked to me about how depressed they get nowadays. It's frigging scary.

If things continue like this, suicide will become a norm in this Country.

all the things u mentioned is enough to break someone down minus relationship issue.anyone allowing himself/herself to be stressed by relationship issue is a mumu cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by evesdon4u: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:

You will be amazed to learn how psychological battles and depression can push people to embrace suicide...

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Cchuks27(m): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2020
Mental health and depression. Two things I don't joke with.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2020
evesdon4u:

You will be amazed to learn how psychological battles and depression can push people to embrace suicide...
that is why u should have someone u should talk to.it could be your a sibling or a close friend.u cant be a loner.its sad the only time some ppl call other friends is only when they go to declare in beer palours or play bet naija.have a close confidant u share ur problems with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.