Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) (115690 Views)

Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

To all of you who thinks it can't be suicide but a murder case, probably have never face real depression. It takes real strength and God's grace to overcome certain depression. I have been there before. Depression is Real but suicide is never the best way out.
I haven't been there too and it didn't take Gods grace for me to overcome. I did it myself. Most of the things we give god credit for were actually done by ourselves. Sometimes we underestimate our abilities.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Erastuslove: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
She is not a ugly girl to have killed herself, was it a break-up not announced? Is that really her signature or cooked up What is written back of the note?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by koldej(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
M someaw finding it difficult to believe she killed herself....
Dis is wat I tink dae can do
1. Confirm if d handwriting is as neat as ha normal handwriting, probably if she was forced to put down d writing , she will definitely be in tension thereby not making ha writting neat as ha normal handwriting.
2. Confirm if ha browsing fone is missing, if yes dere z sometin to suspect.
3. Check ha browsing fone for any deleted chat on d said date she took ha life.
4. Check Tru ha previous chats
5. Wrote p.t.o on d letter dae shuld pls confirm wat @ d back of d sheet
I tink day should get sometin to start frm, frm here
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Legaldruglord: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2020
bewla:
What's in the back she said please turn over (p t o)that writing look like a force person writing
And you know its easier to tell someones writing when its in small letters .
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Which one is Igbo-Eze local government of Akwa Ibom state?. Abeg we no get that kind local government in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by ensamy(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
The boyfriend had a negative impact in her life. Otherwise she could have Loved to live for God, his family and friends. cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked cool.
Ladies should stop dating all this useless boyfriends all they can offer is sex and coming around to eat whatever food the girl has prepared from her pocket.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by juman(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Sorrowful sorrow.
A rebounding grief.
A blossom flower cut short.
Tears of extreme sadness flow freely.

We are in very hard time in this destroyed and unreasonable country.
Parents should be very close to their kids and raise their hopes in this hopeless nigeria.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2020
sad Thunder fire you where you are but when your parents are suffering to make sure they pay your school fess, give you extra money you did not tell them life is not wath to live abi? Why can't you tell them early so they will use the money for another thing that will better their life? You dey crazz, I have no prayer to waste, allah said don't kill yourself or kill innocent soul because you can't create anything,

I rest my case
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by crestdevelopers: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2020
onojaford:

"Don't be a mediocre;" to you and the person you quoted. It's negatively provoking how you guys think. So passing through a so-called school and being called-up for some Damned and Condemned NYSC is a sure pass for fulfilled living? If your feelings say yes to that, then we let it pass. oh!

Of cos, we all know in this country, having a Bsc, MSC and what not isn't a "SURE PASS" as you've putted it
to attaining fulfilment but it is surely an "ADDED ADVANTAGE"

I know you're very aware of the common phrase "when preparation meets opportunity"

So it's fair to say that success through education in this country is somewhat relative.

You should again be reminded that this alone are not the only factors that drive individuals to nurturing such evil thoughts and even go as far as carrying it out.

My heart goes out to the family of the girl tho. It Sure wont be an easy one to stomach for a long time.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by juman(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Life is really really difficult for most people in this country.

While buhari child using presidential jet to go to market to buy pepper.
This dead young lady of her age died of frustration of no future.
APC is a scam.

One nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by bewla(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Legaldruglord:

And you know its easier to tell someones writing when its in small letters .
No is not easy to write on small paper but the look of it is like that person writing is force to write down dose thing

I may not be wright do
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Nathan2016:

I seriously don't like your comment. It shows how the society make it look like the parents is doing a child favours by training them.

It is the parents job to train their children not a favour.

The only thing you can say is the parent is going to miss their child, they loved.

Not what they went through.
If you know as a parent you cannot go through the thick and thin. Then don't have children.

Thick and thin is the parent job [100%]
Seriously, mentality like of that guy makes me want to commit suicide myself. "Favour indeed".

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE NEVER DOES THAT. THE STATS PROVE IT.

He does and I am a living example... If not for God I would have committed suicide a long time ago..he sustained me and strengthened me...
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

He does and I am a living example... If not for God I would have committed suicide a long time ago..he sustained me and strengthened me...

I WOULD HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE A LONG TIME AGO, BUT MY LOVE FOR HARD DRUGS STILL KEPT ME.
SO GOD = 1. DRUGS = 1.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Kingjames(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Check her last call, chart, and her lifestyles with that guy she snapped with...

Women emotion is so delicate

May her soul rest on.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Eco2580:
This so called suicide should be investigated throughly;
1. So she carefully placed 2 bottles of sniper after she drank it contain? Look carefully how the two bottles were set.
2. She wrote P.T.O a person about to die wont do such, cos sense of reasoning at that time is very very low.
3. She even signed her suicide letter which is unusual.
Perhaps she want to convince us that she wrote it herself.

RIP

I thought abt it too...why would she sign? To confirm she wrote it Placed the sniper close to each other and two for that matter...like she drank one first then opened another one to drink....something ain't right..

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by paparazi1(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/photos-corps-member-commits-suicide-in-kogi/amp/
As beautiful as you are, after
graduating? Could this be a manipulation or what, this is very pathetic and suspicious. Could it be that someone wrote this after killing her. Someone
pls post her hand writing lets compare it, this is unbelievable . Shit. Why will you die if you truely love your mum and brothers? OMG
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE A LONG TIME AGO, BUT MY LOVE FOR HARD DRUGS STILL KEPT ME.
SO GOD = 1. DRUGS = 1.

Ur still commuting suicide ooo..hard drugs is suicidal.... Please desist frm it...
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
tsdarkside:
dont forget the laws oo....
you are not allowed to take your own life....
What if I don't want the life anymore?
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
sad Thunder fire you where you are but when your parents are suffering to make sure they pay your school fess, give you extra money you did not tell them life is not wath to live abi? Why can't you tell them early so they will use the money for another thing that will better their life? You dey crazz, I have no prayer to waste, allah said don't kill yourself or kill innocent soul because you can't create anything,

I rest my case

Please rest ur brain as well...such stupidity..I spit on u..

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by tsdarkside(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2020
lazarusokafor90:

What if I don't want the life anymore?

you are not allowed....
i went through this phase too....
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I rest my case
Wooooow (shakes head)
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by JentuPrinz(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2020
"we will meet where we depart no more"so touching
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2020
tsdarkside:

you are not allowed.... i went through this phase too....
You can't say that because I never asked to be born into these hell hole.
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2020
alexvic12:
Princess. You've really injured me with this. Rest well. I pray you find peace and mercy over there.

January has never been so sad for me.

Take heart...I pray God gives u the fortitude to bear this loss....

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
even at that it should be controlled the way it sold to ppl.that sniper na very potent pestcide and its wrong selling it over the counter.at least if the sales is controlled then before the person dey look for other means to kill him or herself he or she will be counselled.no be everybody get mind to jump from bridge into the sea but it seems most ppl feel killing themselves with sniper is the easiest way to die.the sniper of a thing don become a trend amongst would be suicide takers.

Sniper is meant to kill roaches and pest at home...control its sale how Officials would come to my house to see the roaches before allowing sale or I would bring prove?? Or I would have to go through procedures before I can buy What u saying abeg??
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2020
lazarusokafor90:

You can't say that because I never asked to be born into these hell hole.

dont talk like that....
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Powersurge: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Judolisco:
So sad.... I thought this sniper stuff was banned Okun iye cry cry cry

Not only sniper, every insecticide with dichlovors or DDVP as active ingredient were banned. But it will take time before the ones in the market finish.

In other news, her mom stays in Ibadan. She was not told all these times. I guess the pastor and some other folks told her yesterday. Her church is close to my area. I heard her story from one of the young pastors from that church (stays in the next flat) before I even see it online.

It gonna be a terrible blow to her. The plan was for her to finish school before her younger brother will go. And the mom is a primary school teacher.

1 Like

Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by Pedrotina11: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2020
safarigirl:

Suicide has been an alien thing in many parts of the world until recently.

The World is changing, more people are seeking validation from total strangers, people are facing undue pressure to do more and be more, the world is fast paced and many are scared they can't keep up. It can have adverse effects on mental health, hence the allure of suicide among the younger generation.

Exactly undue pressure to be more or do more....social media has made it worst...everybody posting there accomplishment and u feel like u have not accomplished Anytin..hearts of man has become so wicked. U can't trust anybody, everybody wants to use u, celebrities even glorify it by singing abt it like tubaba saying if u no use person, person go use u, putting it like it's OK and a normal thing. People using another to accomplish something not caring about the feelings of the person if the person is emotionally strong to forbear such..its very sad..the world is cruel and nothing can b done to change it....
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by tsdarkside(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Exactly undue pressure to be more or do more....social media has made it worst...everybody posting there accomplishment and u feel like u have not accomplished Anytin..hearts of man has become so wicked. U can't trust anybody, everybody wants to use u, celebrities even glorify it by singing abt it like tubaba saying if u no use person, person go use u, putting it like it's OK and a normal thing. People using another to accomplish something not caring about the feelings of the person if the person is emotionally strong to forbear such..its very sad..the world is cruel and nothing can b done to change it....

true....the question is,is it your fault that the world is the way it is....??
why blaim yourself then....??

and why even harm yourself because of that....??

i had to learn that the hard way....
Re: Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) by happney65: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
and no friend to talk to when depressed? the story sounds somehow sha cos u just starting your service year and u drinking sniper to end ur life? abi the commandant for her camp dey harrass her and she come see no way out of it than ending her life? either way its an extreme action she took

Now I can see you don't really know what depression is. Depression isnt about if you are poor or rich or having the world at your feet..It is far far more deeper than that..

Below is Anthony bourdain,A world class chef that has the number of the likes of Barrack Obama at speeddial yet committed suicide..so when next you talk about suicide kindly know what to say

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.