Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. (114227 Views)

Household Items Sales. ABUJA / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Lotuswhite: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Anyone who needs help with domestic chores and errands should contact me� I'm available on Sundays n Mondays
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Anyone has a sizeable mattress to sell here in Abuja?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
God is your strenght

Lotuswhite:
Anyone who needs help with domestic chores and errands should contact me� I'm available on Sundays n Mondays

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Ameboperoo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lotuswhite:
It is well.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Viscy(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2021
My HP Laptop with its charger is available for sale for a lucky buyer. Features: Intel Graphics, 445GB Storage capacity, Ram 4GB, loaded with movies, e-books and gospel music.

Price is N60,000

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Viscy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Viscy:
My HP Laptop with its charger is available for sale for a lucky buyer. Features: Intel Graphics, 445GB Storage capacity, Ram 4GB, loaded with movies, e-books and gospel music.

Price is N60,000

Still selling for N50K
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by eddiense: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
angry
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by MANGAM(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Ogeneigbo1:

Price is 75k

Location is Wuse 2 Abuja

Is the AC still available?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by vacettetommy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
dirtycoin:

I've got a 37inches Panasonic TV for sale if you are interested...

Drop your contact
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by dirtycoin(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
vacettetommy:

Drop your contact

I sent you a mail on oxxxxhxxxxxtxxx@hotmail.com

Do you still have access to the email?

If no, kindly send me a PM

Thank you
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Swinger60(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
32 inches used Television for sale in Abuja for 40k.

call or chat: 08020837082 for inquires

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by eddiense: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Swinger60:
32 inches used Television for sale in Abuja for 40k.

call or chat: 08020837082 for inquires

where is your location
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Swinger60(f): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
eddiense:

where is your location
The TV is in Lugbe
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by pleasureosondu(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by uboma(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2021
pleasureosondu:
Hi there,

I'm interested in partnering with anyone who has the required vehicle needed by taxi platforms like uber and Bolt. Rental purposes only.

My Offer

1.I take responsibility for All minor repairs on your vehicle. Repairs not exceeding a maximum of #15,000.

2.Vehicle must undergo regular and complete maintenance,at least once in every 8 weeks, starting from the date of agreement. This is to ensure that the vehicle is in top condition at all times. I take responsibility for this.

3.All repairs must be conducted by the owner's auto tech. This is important for transperancy and accountability purposes.

4.I make a weekly remittal of #15,000. In addition, I'll make a minimum deposit of #30,000 which translates to a 2week payment.

5.I have guarantors to match your requirements.

6. Vehicle owner and I will have to make arrangements which should govern the proper course of action in the event of a major accident. The goal is to fix the vehicle and get back to business as quickly as possible.

7. In the event of a lock down or any form of restrictions on movement above 48hrs, I'll return the vehicle immediately.

If the offer is suitable for you and/or you need to discuss about the need to make adjustments, just DM or quote me.

Good morning.

Since you are in Abuja, do visit the Human Rights Radio and Television, they give out vehicles for hire purchase once you meet their requirements. The Ordinary President Ahmed Isah and Akamakala (I hope I got the spelling correctly) are in charge of the Brekete Family Taxis.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by pleasureosondu(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
uboma:

Good morning.

Since you are in Abuja, do visit the Human Rights Radio and Television, they give out vehicles for hire purchase once you meet their requirements. The Ordinary President Ahmed Isah and Akamakala (I hope I got the spelling correctly) are in charge of the Brekete Family Taxis.

All the best.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by uboma(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Yea
But he's into hire purchase only except if this has changed. Move over, hire purchase is laden with high requirements. In addition, those Brekete taxi vehicles can not be registered on taxi platforms like uber and Bolt except My President Ahmed Isah(yes,he is my President) has other options which I doubt. Hire purchase places too much pressure on drivers. In some cases, drivers pay double the amount for the vehicle, so for a #1million vehicle, drivers pay #2million and also bear the cost of maintenance. With these in mind, I'm looking at rentals only

I think the Brekete Family Taxis are designed not to place heavy burdens on the driver, for instance, you won't be asked to commit yourself financially before they give you a vehicle as is the case with the regular hire purchase agreement.

However you must decide what you want. You already pointed out that you need rentals only.

All the best to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Ogeneigbo1: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
MANGAM:

Is the AC still available?

Yes
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by dirtycoin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
dirtycoin:

I've got a 37inches Panasonic TV for sale if you are interested...

Still available.

Only serious buyers should contact me please.

No time wasters.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Gopitoto: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
IPod shuffle for sale (2GB)

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by LUGBE: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please we need to be polite in disposing our fairly used goods. This forum is for clearance and relocation sales meaning that it will really be affordable. If you are not ready to dispose it immediately needless bringing same up here for sale.

We know the country is hard thus people resort to option of getting fairly used, we do not need to add to their plight by being unnecessarily difficult. Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Goldwater2023: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2021
MTN modem and MTN mifi for sale 10k
Interested buyer can hit me up via

Kindly note that the modem has been unlocked ( any network sim can work with it )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by WantsandMore: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Gopitoto:
IPod shuffle for sale (2GB)
how much?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by WantsandMore: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Projector
Price: 40-50k

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Gopitoto: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=WantsandMore post=98194314] how much?[/quote. Have not use it before.... Its a brand new IPod Shuffle... The new one is around #28,000. How much will you pay for it. you can do your own research on google sha.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Gopitoto: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
WantsandMore:
how much?
Its a brand new IPod
Shuffle... The new one is around #28,000. How much will
you pay for it. you can do your own research on google sha.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by dirtycoin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
LUGBE:
Please we need to be polite in disposing our fairly used goods. This forum is for clearance and relocation sales meaning that it will really be affordable. If you are not ready to dispose it immediately needless bringing same up here for sale.

We know the country is hard thus people resort to option of getting fairly used, we do not need to add to their plight by being unnecessarily difficult. Thank you for understanding.

You are right @words in bold. But speaking on behalf of only the buyer is not fair...

What happens when a potential buyer contacts the seller and says he will come for inspection at a particular day and time. The seller abandons his/her activities for that period to wait for the buyer. After waiting 4 hours, no call/SMS from the buyer to cancel the meeting and/or to propose another time. The seller makes the call and the buyer has no tangible excuse for not making it.

What will you say to that?

The seller's time should be respected.

If something urgent comes up, a prompt notice atleast via sms to the Seller to cancel the meeting is the right thing to do.

When one is not ready to make an immediate purchase, there is no need to contact the Seller.

If the purchase will be done at a later day and time, it should be in agreement with both parties.
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by BestvalueEnt(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Household items for sale (Relocation Alert)

32 inches Skyrun TV 45k
60ltrs Haier Thermcool fridge 25k (Almost new)
6 layers shoe & bag rack 30k
Sofa & Throw pillow 18k
Full set of Kitchen cabinet 55k
Standing Fan 7k
4.5 & 6ft solid bedframe 50k (Almost new)

Location 1st Avenue Gwrimpa, Abuja

Follow below link for more household items

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQ117OBxOn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fastest finger
Payment on pick up available

Call or WhatsApp 08035543262 or 08078647278

https:///send?phone=2348035543262&text=.

Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by BestvalueEnt(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
BestvalueEnt:
Household items for sale (Relocation Alert)

32 inches Skyrun TV 45k
60ltrs Haier Thermcool fridge 25k (Almost new)
6 layers shoe & bag rack 30k
Sofa & Throw pillow 18k
Full set of Kitchen cabinet 55k
Standing Fan 7k
4.5 & 6ft solid bedframe 50k (Almost new)

Location 1st Avenue Gwrimpa, Abuja

Follow below link for more household items

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQ117OBxOn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fastest finger
Payment on pick up available

Call or WhatsApp 08035543262 or 08078647278

https:///send?phone=2348035543262&text=.

Still available
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Goldwater2023: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Sold
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by boldx(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goldwater2023:
Original brave soul slippers for sale

UK size 8 ( 41-42)

Price is 15k

Interested buyer can reach me on
0705 156 6094
What of size 46?
Re: House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. by Goldwater2023: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2021
boldx:

What of size 46?

It's only this one that's left and its uk size 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.