Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Would Like To Be Friend With Christian Ladies From North Or Middle Belt Niaja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Would Like To Be Friend With Christian Ladies From North Or Middle Belt Niaja (329 Views)

Is it a sin for Christian Ladies to wear Trousers? / Interested In Joining A Christian Ladies Whatsapp Group Forum, Get In Here! / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Like To Be Friend With Christian Ladies From North Or Middle Belt Niaja by Getsaved(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please, nl could you Give or suggest (adress) geniune whatsapp or telegram group where I can meet and chat with single christian ladies from Nothern or middle belt nigerian? You could give me a pm. Via email - I need need it, not for scam at all at all - trust me.
Re: I Would Like To Be Friend With Christian Ladies From North Or Middle Belt Niaja by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Okemmanwu:
I heard they are marginalized badly in the core North, Christian communities in the North don't have schools and are not allowed to join the Muslims,
Muslims always oppress other faith.

Unless from the Middle Belt

BTW Why are you looking for ladies

Go to facebook if you want to search particular group of people.

Unless you want to be stressed for nothing

Christians too oppress other faith by disturbing us with vigil and noise in public transport! Right from the missionaries who made it mandatory non-christians convert before getting western education

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje (#thelionhimself) Transforms The Life Of His Primary School Frie / Does Masturbation Have Positive Or Negative Effects On The Brain? / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.