Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pls Help A Brother. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help A Brother. (184 Views)

Help A Brother / Help A Brother / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother. by Maccoy507: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Am a student of architecture and i really have the desire to study it abroad and this is due to the fact that i have interacted with other foreign students and have discovered that what we are doing in nigeria is a child's play compared to the real deal. Am really short handed in terms of finance. Pls i need help in aiding my dreams of becoming an architect in the US or Europe. Pls anyone who wishes to help should reach me @ 08137933411
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by lifenajeje(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Make post like this with proof i.e student and departmental ID with name matching your Facebook account..this would call people to action .
Re: Pls Help A Brother. by Maccoy507: 1:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Community Of Music Producers / Vanessa Bryant breaks silence on death of NBA legend, daughter / Seeking For Investors In My Fish Farm Of 12years (45% Interest Payback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.