Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment (4770 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Shimzyy(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2020
In case you applied for ndlea recruitment, then check out everything you need to know now.

A user of Recruitment Gate asked “What is delaying Ndlea Recruitment?” so we think it would be nice to air his comment, and to also allow others to know what is actually causing the delay.

First, you need to understand that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is working towards releasing the names of all qualified candidates for the advertised positions.

There’s nothing like backdoor recruitment, everything will be done based on merit.

Lastly, don’t pay anyone money for ndlea recruitment, If you recall what happened during the 2019 recruitment screening, then you’ll understand one of the reasons for the delay.

During the ndlea test, some candidates complained bitterly that they were unable to complete the ndlea CBT test due to some technical issues.

Ndlea heard the cry of the affected candidates and picked a date in December for them to rewrite the test so the major cause of the delay is likely due to the second aptitude test that was organized.
Kindly note that Ndlea will communicate with you once the final list is out.

Please stay away from dubious Nigerians, ndlea recruitment is free, and only those who performed well during the aptitude test will be given employment letter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Lol when friends and family members have already been selected and are working already. Poor man sorry o grin
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Shina500(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Tonythriller:
Lol when friends and family members have already been selected and are working already. Poor man sorry o grin

Please, give us proof of anyone that has been employed

1 Like

Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by sparog(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2020
Shimzyy:

In case you applied for ndlea recruitment, then check out everything you need to know now.

A user of Recruitment Gate asked “What is delaying Ndlea Recruitment?” so we think it would be nice to air his comment, and to also allow others to know what is actually causing the delay.

First, you need to understand that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is working towards releasing the names of all qualified candidates for the advertised positions.

There’s nothing like backdoor recruitment, everything will be done based on merit.

Lastly, don’t pay anyone money for ndlea recruitment, If you recall what happened during the 2019 recruitment screening, then you’ll understand one of the reasons for the delay.

During the ndlea test, some candidates complained bitterly that they were unable to complete the ndlea CBT test due to some technical issues.

Ndlea heard the cry of the affected candidates and picked a date in December for them to rewrite the test so the major cause of the delay is likely due to the second aptitude test that was organized.
Kindly note that Ndlea will communicate with you once the final list is out.

Please stay away from dubious Nigerians, ndlea recruitment is free, and only those who performed well during the aptitude test will be given employment letter.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself ooh grin
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Shina500:

Please, give us proof of anyone that has been employed

Alright keep waiting for proof.
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Kyari79(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
When is it going to take place ?
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Jenke002(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
For how long are we still going to wait for this Ndlea to be released? This is March meanwhile training was supposed to have been conducted since January

1 Like

Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Whois(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
FYI, this is Nigeria grin
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Dharmydee: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hi guys!

I just got a text some couple of hours ago informing me that I've been shortlisted for the screening exercise which commences in 4 days time. Meanwhile, I did the test since December, 2019; that's over a year now.

I didn't however see any tweet from their Twitter handle confirming this info when I checked. I need to know the veracity of this.

Who else got the invite or was shortlisted?
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by ObinnaG: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dharmydee:
Hi guys!

I just got a text some couple of hours ago informing me that I've been shortlisted for the screening exercise which commences in 4 days time. Meanwhile, I did the test since December, 2019; that's over a year now.

I didn't however see any tweet from their Twitter handle confirming this info when I checked. I need to know the veracity of this.

Who else got the invite or was shortlisted?

I did get the text, but no mail.
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by ObinnaG: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
The text said something with Jos in it. What screening., it didn’t say. From Lagos to Jos? Omo...
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by fakdam: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
I got the message too.
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Dharmydee: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2021
I just got the mail about 13 hours ago. I got it in the 'Promotion' section of my mail. Please check your inbox (including 'Primary', 'Promotion', and 'Spam'). You should find it. You need to, especially for the first batch.
ObinnaG:
The text said something with Jos in it. What screening., it didn’t say. From Lagos to Jos? Omo...
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Dharmydee: 4:58am On Jan 09, 2021
I just got the mail about 13 hours ago. I got it in the 'Promotion' section of my mail. Please check your inbox (including 'Primary', 'Promotion', and 'Spam'). You should find it. You need to, especially for the first batch
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Dharmydee: 5:01am On Jan 09, 2021
ObinnaG:

Well, the mail contains the full info.

Good luck to all
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by Dharmydee: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Anyone got it yet? If you're in the first batch the screening/training is scheduled for Monday 11th to Friday 16th January, 2021.
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by adonisuwa(m): 3:39am On Jan 10, 2021
ObinnaG:

I did get the text, but no mail.
what state are you from?
Re: The Reason For The Delay In Ndlea Recruitment by ObinnaG: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
adonisuwa:
what state are you from?

Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Cambrain Mega Value Company In Benin / Salary Scale Of Bankers / How Much Does A Graduate Staff Earn At God Is Good Motors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.